Park Yong-Soon

(Divorce Lawyer in Love, 49 Days)

Writer

Han Ji-Wan

Episodes: 16 

Broadcast Period

2016-June-22 to 2016-Aug-18 , Wednesdays & Thursdays 22:00

About the Show

This drama is about an actress whose her son gets kidnapped, and in order to save him, she has to complete all sorts of tasks during a live broadcast of a reality show. Jung Hye In (Kim Ah Joong) is a top actress in Chungmuro who’s acknowledged for being a box-office guarantee. But she’s described as someone who has to act even in her everyday life. When her son gets taken, she’ll stop at nothing to find him, and follows the kidnapper’s orders to go on a TV show, where she’ll complete missions at the kidnapper’s mercy while the whole country watches.

Production Information

1. "Wanted" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Entertainer" and will be followed by "Jealousy Incarnate" August, 2016.

Cast of Characters

Cast

Main Cast

Kim Ah Joong as Jung Hye In
Ji Hyun Woo as Cha Seung In
Uhm Tae Woong as Shin Dong Wook
Park Hae Joon as Song Jung Ho

TV Crew

Lee Moon Shik as Choi Joon Goo
Park Hyo Joo as Yeon Woo Shin
Jun Hyo Sung as Park Bo Yun
?? as Jung Yoo Chul

Investigation Team

Shin Jae ha as Lee Yeong Kwan
Kim Sun Young as Oh Mi Ok

People Around Jung Hye In

Bae Yoo Ram as Kwon Kyeong Hoon
Lee Seung Joon as Jang Jin Woong
Park Min Soo as Song Hyun Woo (Jung Hye In’s son)

Others

Kim Byung Ok
Park Eun Ji
Kim Sung Kyung (Cameo)

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, so the mother has to do a live reality mission in order to save kidnapped son?  So is thia like a liar game type drama? It doesn't seem like the dark thriller crime action  I'more into but I'm gonna check. Hope writing is good. 

" The drama begins when Jung Hye In’s son is kidnapped on the day she planned to announce her retirement. She ends up having to participate in a live reality show where she follows the kidnapper’s orders, and in the process uncovers clues towards catching the culprit and finding her son. " (cr: soompi)

Could be good... or not. Depends on how drama is treated. Meaning writing  and fluidity of scenes and the directing.  Concept is intriguing.. something like a jdorama will make. But as it is I'll check this one.

UTW  below.. he'll be the PD in the live reality show KAJ participates.

ChsSAv8UoAAw85G.jpg

pic cot: cr as tagged

My first post here... Thank you @Go Seung Ji for starting this thread although it is too quiet.... :blink::blink::blink: It looks like "wanted" is unexpected drama to be produced even maybe at first SBS not really wants this drama to air if 'Deal' doesnt have difficulity to find the casts. But lets have a try...:):):)

The storyline reminds me of God Gift 14 Days and Liar Game (Kidnapping Story and Doing Variety on Drama). For me both are well written drama, i did enjoyed these drama so much. So i want to put my hope up for 'Wanted'. The casts also good too. Im a little disappointed when Kim Hyun Joo turned down the offer, but its not like i am not happy to have Kim Ah Joong for this role. Both my favourite actresses. Her last role in Punch maybe not outstanding as Kim Rae Won or Cho Jae Hyun, but not bad either. And not like usual kdrama (and/or thinking about GG14Days) we will have 3 main male leads, Uhm Tae Woong - Ji Hyun Woo - Park Hae Joon. They are not kind of 'flower boy' but i like their performance. And sure there will no love triangle story (just my style), since the female lead legally married to someone. I am happier to see Deputy Han from Ms Temper also join the casts and The chaser 's cast - Park Hyun Joo. I am just curious who will play as Kim Ah Joong's Son?

Wanted is debut drama for the writer, eventhough rookie, i wish well written story for the drama. I did enjoyed 49 Days for the PD's work, so i hope i will get to see a drama that good at writing and directing. Wanted fighting! _sorry for my long posts :grin::grin::grin:

On 5/21/2016 at 3:26 PM, Mayyes said:

My first post here... Thank you @Go Seung Ji for starting this thread although it is too quiet.... :blink::blink::blink: It looks like "wanted" is unexpected drama to be produced even maybe at first SBS not really wants this drama to air if 'Deal' doesnt have difficulity to find the casts. But lets have a try...:):):)

The storyline reminds me of God Gift 14 Days and Liar Game (Kidnapping Story and Doing Variety on Drama). For me both are well written drama, i did enjoyed these drama so much. So i want to put my hope up for 'Wanted'. The casts also good too. Im a little disappointed when Kim Hyun Joo turned down the offer, but its not like i am not happy to have Kim Ah Joong for this role. Both my favourite actresses. Her last role in Punch maybe not outstanding as Kim Rae Won or Cho Jae Hyun, but not bad either. And not like usual kdrama (and/or thinking about GG14Days) we will have 3 main male leads, Uhm Tae Woong - Ji Hyun Woo - Park Hae Joon. They are not kind of 'flower boy' but i like their performance. And sure there will no love triangle story (just my style), since the female lead legally married to someone. I am happier to see Deputy Han from Ms Temper also join the casts and The chaser 's cast - Park Hyun Joo. I am just curious who will play as Kim Ah Joong's Son?

Wanted is debut drama for the writer, eventhough rookie, i wish well written story for the drama. I did enjoyed 49 Days for the PD's work, so i hope i will get to see a drama that good at writing and directing. Wanted fighting! _sorry for my long posts :grin::grin::grin:

Like the post. The one I highlight especially.. yes yes yes. I  second emotion. No flowery boys here no love lines..  when it's crime action thriller kinda  like drama.. I usually don't like any romance. But If it's needed in the story or part of the story ( something like MBB) I don't mind but. :D

@Go Seung Ji How old will the son be? if it's tween age... Nam Da Reum.. if it's younger.. either of boys from I Remember You.. just cos they're good.

On 5/16/2016 at 8:59 PM, Go Seung Ji said:
  1. "Wanted" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Entertainer" and will be followed by "Jealousy Incarnate" August, 2016.

@Go Seung Ji  Thanks for starting the the thread.

Wait I like the current drama for wed and thrus time slot, Though this one sounds exciting..

Glad to see Uhm Tae will be back on the screen gracing us with his presences  

Archived