[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

I also turned into a recent shipper of this pairing..They simply match very well! Jota is a cool guy, who looks silly when in Buin Babo mode. Jin Kyung appears more calm, but i think that is just a cover hehe. She gets really open during the dark background interviews.

I also heard about their comeback. I think its going to be hard regarding EXO. Just listened to both songs, and they are very strong productions! MADTOWN songs are what i like also. Especially OMGT and YOLO. I also wish they could get their number 1 soon. But the timing right now is a bit :sweatingbullets:

I definitely hope to see more closeness between those two soon!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can keep staring at the vid... But not looking at Jota face but his ring finger... hahahahaha

My heart burst with happiness... :grin:

n @superfudgechunk I don't think they made an agreement about wearing the ring.. It's more like obligation to their relationship..

Jota is a married man so he want to show the world, he out of market.. hehehehe..... :love:

n btw Welcome to the ship @Sk00p......

Guest prism2103

thx for all the lovely updates & interactions guys! 

i too love how refreshing this couple is. jinkyung's got this carefree attitude esp w her somewhat stronger personality. & yet she's so girly & shy b/c i mean her man is jota! namja chodding nampyeon! im excited to see what aegyo she produces for jota to squeal all over. i mean he's alrdy going all nuts & in love over her but still. :D

160606 jinkyung rock climbs! would love to see them do some active sport together again ^^ (btw jinkyung's bare face is amazing. she looks no different from when she puts on makeup in wgm)

160607 jinkyung's model agency esteemmodel updates

Guest prism2103

jota is definitely one of the most positive and sweetest boy u can find. 

kangnam incessantly teases our poor jota to death. & jota does his cute stop it to him but to no avail teasing a nice boy is just too much fun. actor lee jae yoon (who has become one of jong's bff hyung) 1st flicks kangnam's hair to tell him its enough. but then he too couldn't help join in the fun LOL :3 these boys

also once the game & filming was over jota made sure to shake each of his fans' hands (daw great fanservice) & if u notice i believe he wasn't wearing the ring. so he mustve thought the ring was precious enough to take it off in case it flies away or gets damaged. so def it shoots down my thoughts of wearing the ring only for show. a few lovely shippers shared the wonder cool kiz clip wear hodong mentioned jota being A NEWLY WED! TEHE look how happy & gushy jota was. his dad was there too! i really cant wait for jinkyung to meet his lovely daddy in the future. since jota looks alot like his dad, maybe we'll see 2 jota highcheeked happy grins & laughs w jinkyung :D 

It's thursday... yeaayy!! i'm excited because today pic preview will be released..

last night i watch the last episode again... its interesting to watch Jota try to tease JK.. 

- in the store after both of them change outfit.. and JK asked Jota to unbuttoned more.... she just casually unbuttoned his shirt

Capture1.jpg

- maybe because JK just casually unbuttoned his shirt like it was nothing, then he tease her.... "can you handle it?" -

Capture2_zpswf5y4hpe.jpg

- wekekekeke.... what was that supposed to mean Jota-shi?!  Did you mean if she's okay if anyone else looking at his muscle to distract them from looking at her neckline? of if she's already get used to his muscle?? :grin:

- and her respond to his question.......

Capture3_zpsurvjqlgp.jpg

Aaaahh.... this two love-bird... you made me blushing too... :blush:

5 hours ago, prism2103 said:

he wasn't wearing the ring. so he must have thought the ring was precious enough to take it off in case it flies away or gets damaged.

I'm ok with him not wearing his RING while doing sport activities....

Even if I have a weeding ring.. I won't wear it when doing those activities..

BUT I'll feel sad if he won't wear it at daily basis.. hehehehe... Am I asking to much...

SATURDAY come faster.. I'm dying missing those two... :):):wub:

On 6/9/2016 at 1:24 AM, prism2103 said:

jota is definitely one of the most positive and sweetest boy u can find. 

kangnam incessantly teases our poor jota to death. & jota does his cute stop it to him but to no avail teasing a nice boy is just too much fun. actor lee jae yoon (who has become one of jong's bff hyung) 1st flicks kangnam's hair to tell him its enough. but then he too couldn't help join in the fun LOL :3 these boys

also once the game & filming was over jota made sure to shake each of his fans' hands (daw great fanservice) & if u notice i believe he wasn't wearing the ring. so he mustve thought the ring was precious enough to take it off in case it flies away or gets damaged. so def it shoots down my thoughts of wearing the ring only for show. a few lovely shippers shared the wonder cool kiz clip wear hodong mentioned jota being A NEWLY WED! TEHE look how happy & gushy jota was. his dad was there too! i really cant wait for jinkyung to meet his lovely daddy in the future. since jota looks alot like his dad, maybe we'll see 2 jota highcheeked happy grins & laughs w jinkyung :D 

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

I saw the part when EXID met the member of CKOB, and I think I saw jota wear something like a necklace from straw???

And I really curious wheter its his couple ring tied there or not :))

6 hours ago, Nanahady said:

@aexoo... Me too saw it.. but i too notice Hodong oppa have the same string...

n my curiosity say Jota afraid he will lost the ring if he put some where else..  :grin:

n P/S: please don't quote image... Thank you....

hooo....i didnt saw hodong oppa have the same one. my bias :)).

thanks for reminding...:)

J-tune announced... MADTOWN comeback on early summer 21 June... :wub: 

So hope JK will be at backstage for Jota comeback... Cheering her husband... Hehehehe... 

Giddy... Giddy... 

Tomorrow is SATURDAY.... Yay.....

Hello everyone! Another newbie here :) (My very first post ever) haha loving this couple so much I had to join :wub:

Came across these & thought others might want to see too....I think most, if not all, are subbed...

I really like how easy going Jinkyung is, I crack up too at some of the things she says to Jota :P and I agree, it's so refreshing how natural these two are together even though they haven't known each other long....can't wait for when they feel more comfortable with each other!

And saw this too....since she also knows Kangnam, I would love it if she could go to one of their games, support Jota from the sidelines, meet the team, hear their reactions & whether they noticed any changes in Jota, etc, etc....  

Some other things on my wish list for this couple:

- Haunted house  (Jinkyung said she gets scared easily and I want to see Jota all protective hehe)

- Jinkyung to cook / share a decent meal with Jota (I don't know, he eats so much on Cool Kiz and I've felt so sorry for Jota every time they've eaten so far)

- Definitely a sexy photoshoot together! And I would love for them to make each other all flustered with their poses hehe 

- Jota to visit Jinkyung while she's modelling, also for Jinkyung to give Jota some proper modelling pointers

- Jota to meet some of Jinkyung's model friends / Jinkyung to meet Madtown members

- Jinkyung to surprise visit Jota when it's Madtown's comeback

- Snorkelling together

- Figure skating together

- Because they're both competitive, for them to do different games / activities and make a bet or dare each other to do things :P 

That's all I can think of now haha. One other thing, I know he said he wasn't...but does anyone else think that when Jinkyung first said "Hi oppa" to that group of photographer guys, that Jota did look a little jealous? Especially since her calling him oppa was such a big deal for him...or am I just wishing he was? hahaha. Okay enough from me >_< I feel like it gets harder and harder to wait for each new episode to come out haha...so please keep posting :) 

From MBC WGM website.... 
Hope someone can translate it ('cause Google translate just give me headache )

조타♡김진경 – 조타의 운전면허시험 도전 & 셀프 세차

첫 만남 때, 운전을 못해 잔뜩 주눅이 들었던 조타!
리드하는 남편으로 거듭나기 위해 운전면허 시험에 도전했는데...
긴장한 조타를 위해 야심찬 ‘애교 응원’에 나선 진경!
진경의 로봇(?) 애교에 조타의 반응은 어땠을지?

그리고, 조타는 아내의 응원에 힘입어 시험에 합격할 수 있을지?

시험을 마치고 셀프세차장을 찾은 조타♡진경!
세차를 하던 조타는 은근슬쩍 진경에게 거품을 튀기며 도발!
이어, 진경도 제대로 응수하며 본격 물싸움(?)이 시작되는데...
승부욕이 발동된 두 사람의 달콤살벌 ‘세차장 로맨스(?)’는 어땠을지?!

Translate by kazu

Jota was unable to drive Jk around when they first met. Because He wants to be a leading husband, he took a test to get his driving license. To cheer up her husband, jk did aegyo...and it's a robot aegyo. How will jota react to that?

Furthermore,  will Jota be able to do the test after receiving his wife's aegyo?

:love::blush:

picture perfect ...  really .... oh  WOW!

how can she look this good in her yearbook....?    :wub:

photo JK_zpsuwk9hmgy.jpg

tks for the links @ginagurrl ... daebak!

i enjoy watching jk being all cheerful and sunny, enjoying the sun and the sea..  lovely!

@JumeeTya - tks for prev pics. 

i'll surely be  gushing  over their water fight!   :w00t:

@Nanahady@kazu-id - tks for the translation  :)

Archived