Can not post on thread/message

gayyoxx

Question

5 answers to this question

@elppa No problem, it's what I'm here for (well, that and the K-Drama's, ofcourse). :D 

So on one device it works, but on others it doesn't? That's rather odd. It shouldn't be an account problem but most likely a computer problem. However, if you're experiencing this over multiple devices that still really weird.

Can you try disabling your antivirus and firewall? Don't forget to turn them back on, but they might think Soompi is a malicious website for some reason. Disabling it might prove it wrong.

If not, I'm going to call in some help to check your account. For what I can see it seems to be okay, but I don't have access to the database where it's stored and it might be experiencing a problem there.

@gayyoxx thanks for pointing us towards @elppa's problem.

Has she tried a different browser? It might be a problem with cookies or safety issues in her current browser. Considering you can log in Gayyoxx, can you try logging out and have her log in on your computer? If the problem still persists, it's a problem on our end. If she's able to post on your computer, it's a problem in her browser or computer. Most likely related to cookies or Internet history. You might try deleting those to see if that works.

If not, please let me know and I'll guide you to the next steps to solve this problem :) 

Thank you @gayyoxx and @CamelKnight for support.

I have tried to change some devices, now only using my laptop could give me a field to write my reply in soompi, on other devices (computers, handphones) there is no field to type and submit reply at all, I tried different browsers and computers. I have tried to delete cookies and history. It just doesn't work. Could you give me any further instruction for my inconvenience? I really miss my friends here. Thank you so much.

good evening, I have problems in posting on some specific threads like "drama and entertainment" and i don't have problem logging in other threads. it just that when i go the drama thread my account would automatically logged out but if i go to actress thread i will automatically logged in. why i can't logged and post to the drama thread? i am banned from it? thanks. Godbless

Archived