[Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

tikamacika

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Photos] Cha In-pyo and Ra Mi-ran's couple pose sweeps 'The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop' press conference

photo758718.jpg

KBS 2TV's new weekend drama, 'The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop' press conference was held in Amoris Hall of Time Square, Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul in the afternoon on August 25th.

Cha In-pyo and Ra Mi-ran are responding to photo calls from the reporters on the venue.

PD Hwang In-hyeok, Lee Dong-geon, Jo Yoon-hee, Cha In-pyo, Ra Mi-ran , Choi Won-yeong, Oh Hyun-kyeong, Hyeon Woo, and Lee Se-yeong attended the event on this day

photo758721.jpg

photo758720.jpg

Spoiler

photo758719.jpg

photo758722.jpg

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@tikamacika, thank you for starting the thread.

Waves to everyone here.  panda wave smiley

I will give this drama a try because I love Cha In-Pyo.  But I am hoping that KBSWorld will upload the episodes on YT.

By the way, KBS World calls this drama " The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" 

It may be worth while to put the other name too, at least in the tags.
Also, @tikamacika, I noticed that this thread is not on the Official thread directory. It is a good idea when you start a thread,  to PM a moderator and ask him/her to include your thread in the directory. This way, people can find the thread more easily, and possibility of duplicate thread is also reduced.
You can find the moderators names on the Kdrama main page, right under the title

http://forums.soompi.com/en/forum/13-k-dramas-movies/

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/149-official-threads-directory/

Added new poster and press junket photos for the Korean drama 'The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop'

Spoiler

photo758764.jpg

Added new poster and press junket photos for the upcoming Korean drama "The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop" (2016)

Directed by Hwang In-hyeok

Written by Koo Hyeon-sook

Network : KBS

With Lee Dong-geon, Jo Yoon-hee, Cha In-pyo, Oh Hyun-kyeong, Ra Mi-ran, Choi Won-yeong,...

Sat, Sun 19:55
Synopsis
"Suited Gentlemen In Yanggye-dong" is based on a traditional tailor's with history. The drama depicts the tears, friendship, success and romance of four men.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016/08/27

Spoiler

photo758763.jpg

photo758762.jpg

Spoiler

photo758761.jpg

photo758760.jpg

photo758759.jpg

photo758758.jpg

Spoiler

photo758757.jpg

photo758756.jpg

photo758755.jpg

source

2 hours ago, klouvios said:

I am waiting for the subs.

I think I will wait for KBS World to upload the episodes. I think they will do so on 9/03. So they are about a week behind the actual airing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below is the drama information from KBS World

Synopsis

Spoiler

Synopsis images

'The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop' talks about men's love, success and family. Suits have always been the symbol for men and their class. What the characters from the drama have in common is that they all work for Wolgyesu Tailor Shop. They share their friendship as well as love at their workplace.

Characters

Charascters

Lee Dongjin (cast: Lee Donggun)

Dongjin looks like he is from a noble family. He is definitely not a easy-going person. He has high self-esteem, looking for perfection all the time. For those who do not know him much, they might think he is not a good person. But, once they get to know him better, they will know his warm heart. His father is a master tailor, but he does not want to succeed the family business.

Charascters

Bae Samdo (cast: Cha Inpyo)

Samdo is the student of Dongjin's father. He has been working for him for more than thirty years. He does have the skills, but whenever he tries to open his own store, he fails. Currently, he is running a small restaurant with his wife. However, he still does not give up on his dreams about tailors.

Charascters

Seong Taepyeong (cast: Choi Wonyoung)

Taepyeong used to be a very popular idol star. But, things are different now. He failed in business one time, and he is now back to Korea to start his second life as a dress maker

Charascters

Kang Taeyang (cast: Hyun Woo)

Although Taeyang is from a poor family, he never gives up. He has lots of experiences in working as a part-time worker. He wants to become employed as a full-time worker, but fails every time he applies for a place. What's worse, he gets betrayed by his girlfriend.

Behind the Scenes

behindimg

KBS new drama 'The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop' will be on air after 'Five Enough' finishes. The main casts are Cha Inpyo, Choi Wonyoung, Lee Donggun and Hyun Woo. ...

• Guest changed the title to [Current Weekend Drama 2016] Laurel Tree Tailors 월계수양복점신사들 ~ Starring Cha In Pyo, Ra Mi Ran ~

@irilight Yeup! I became a huuuge fan of hers after seeing her in 'Reply 1988'. lol her character there was also HILARIOUS and somewhat similar to this one, but this role as Cha In Pyo's wife seems to be a slightly more hardcore version haha. (Side Note: The guy who plays the ex-gangster husband here also had a cameo in Reply 1988 as one of the three Busan chaebol sons, and he was funny in his short scene as well heh.)

Archived