[ Movie 2016 ] Like For Likes 좋아해줘

bebe1989

image_zpsrmr4r3zw.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

• Movie: Like for Likes (English title) / Please Like Me (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Johahaejyo
  • Hangul: 좋아해줘
  • Director: Park Hyun-Jin
  • Writer: Yoo Young-APark Hyun-Jin
  • Producer: Jin Il-Gyoo, Lee Han-Seung
  • Cinematographer: Shin Tae-Ho
  • Release Date: February 18, 2016
  • Runtime: 120 min.
  • Genre: Romantic-Comedy / Ensemble / Internet
  • Distributor: CJ Entertainment
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Recently discharge from the military, Jin-Woo (Yoo Ah-In) is a popular actor. Gyung-A (Lee Mi-Yeon) is a screenwriter for television drama series. She doesn't want to ask Jin-Woo, but asks him anyways to perform in her next drama series. Jin-Woo turns down her offer. At a wedding, Jin-Woo sees Gyung-A's young child Bom. Jin-Woo wonders if he is the father.

Sung-Chan (Kim Ju-Hyeok) runs a small Japanese restaurant. Before his wedding, he leases an apartment from flight attendant Joo-Ran (Choi Ji-Woo), but Sung-Chan is dumped by his fiancé. At the same time, flight attendant Joo-Ran learns that she was ripped off and now doesn't have a place to stay. Sung-Chan offers to share the apartment with her.

Soo-Ho (Kang Ha-Neul) is a songwriter. He is also deaf from a car accident that he was involved in high school. Soo-Ho has never had a girlfriend. He is a regular customer at Sung-Chan's Japanese restaurant. One day, at Sung-Chan's restaurant, he meets drama series producer Na-Yeon (Esom). They have a good time eating and drinking together. After exchanging messages on Facebook, Soo-Ho and Na-Yeon go on a few dates together. Soo-Ho is unable to tell her about his hearing disability.

Source: http://asianwiki.com/Like_for_Likes

TRAILER:

Source: youtube

RATING: 

9.1/10 - Myasiantv

7.3/10 - IMDb

43% - Rotten tomatoes

Like for likes korean movie

image_zpsztysla5o.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

Sales or release dates & Box Office

Airing dates : 2016/02/17
South Korean Box Office
Source : www.cine21.com & www.kobis.or.kr
As of 2016.03.20 : 847 933 admissions (total)
As of 2016.03.13 : 845 638  admissions (total)
As of 2016.03.06 : 835 673 admissions (total)
As of 2016.02.28 :  733 711 admissions (total)

As of 2016.02.21 : 476 798  admissions (total)

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Like_for_Likes.php#synopsis

Created this thread because this movie so romantic ! The love story between three main character so unique !

image_zpsdeavbnl7.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

Gyung-a (Screenwriter drama) with jin woo couple (Famous actor)

image_zpsygbgeomh.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

Soo ho (song writer) and na yeon couple (producer drama)

20160217125608_WEGWEGEWGWEGWEGWEG.jpg

Sung chan (owner japanese restaurant) and Joo ran (flight attendant)

Old post:

February 17, 2016

‘Like for Likes’ collects W12.2 million on first day

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160217

( CJ ENTERTAINMENT )

Korean film “Like for Likes” which was released Wednesday grossed 12.2 million won ($10,000) on the first day as of evening, according to the Korean Film Council. 

The homegrown rom-com stars actors Yoo Ah-in, Kang Ha-neul and Kim Joo-hyuk and actresses Lee Mi-yeon, E Som and Choi Ji-woo.

The omnibus movie puts the spotlight on three couples whose love burgeons on social media, with protagonists from diverse background “liking” their counterparts’ online posts.

Yoo and Lee; Kang and E Son; Kim and Choi pair up in the movie.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

Source Via @rubie on kim ju-hyeok thread 

I just finished watching this movie... very recommended !!!!! 

Another romance movie, the concept is similar to english movie "Love Actually" starred by Hugh Grant. 

this movie base story also about love relationship between several different couple but somehow they are linked together with each other. 

I love it :) 

6 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

Another romance movie, the concept is similar to english movie "Love Actually" starred by Hugh Grant. 

this movie base story also about love relationship between several different couple but somehow they are linked together with each other. 

Yup the story concept like "love actually", all veteran actor looks so young here. ❤️

Also This movie the only one for yoo ah in having happy ending ! 

@bebe1989 lol indeed i just realize and do googling to make sure... You right only in here YAI  has a happy ending for him self. His love of life not die and he also not go to prison lol.... 

I love the love story that own by Kang Haneul in this movie. A deaf but able to create a wonderful music. 

11 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

@bebe1989 lol indeed i just realize and do googling to make sure... You right only in here YAI  has a happy ending for him self. His love of life not die and he also not go to prison lol.... 

I love the love story that own by Kang Haneul in this movie. A deaf but able to create a wonderful music. 

Yes. That why i really love him here. .:blush:

Me too, i dont realize he was deaf first. But the cAmera always focused on kim ju-hyeok lips if haneul talk to him. But all couple had their unique love story here. Very recommended movie ! 

1 hour ago, inshara2000 said:

Guys do we still don't have the subs? I am tired of checking every two days:angry:

If you just waiting for 2 days, some of fans waiting for 1 month. :( (Including me) i watch raw 3 times, and reading recap and reviews. :rolleyes: Only for yoo ah in ❤️ indonesia subtittle ready. 

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

If you just waiting for 2 days, some of fans waiting for 1 month. :( (Including me) i watch raw 3 times, and reading recap and reviews. :rolleyes: Only for yoo ah in ❤️ indonesia subtittle ready. 

I said I check for the subs EVERY two days. I've been waiting for this movie since last year when it was announced.

2 hours ago, inshara2000 said:

I said I check for the subs EVERY two days. I've been waiting for this movie since last year when it was announced.

Just watch raw first then..i already watch with indo sub :) i think indo fans love this movie alot, that why indo sub out first. 

On Friday, May 06, 2016 at 11:25 PM, miss sojisub said:

Can we watch it online wit Eng subs?  Do you know where?  Thanks.

Hello! Just saw movie with eng subs (u can find it here subscene). 

Omg i loveeee it so much its really nice movie :) Dont know why but i liked KJH and CJW love story the most they are soooo real, relatable and funny (even though i watched it for KHN he is so cute and chubby here :wub::wub::wub:). YAI was hilarious with his hallyu star attitued character he was epic. All in all really good and worth watching :)

Archived