Episodes: 
Broadcast Period: April 1, 2016 - August 12, 2016
Cast:

Chris Wu

Bianca Bai

Guo Shu Yao

Alice Ke

Synopsis:

Where do you expect to meet that special someone? Set against the backdrop of the bustling metro system in Taipei, six stories of love emerge. Each story of modern-day love takes place at a different metro station: the Tamsui station on the red line, the Xinbeitou station on the pink line, the Daqiaotou station on the orange line, the Ximen station on the blue line, the Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall station on the green line, and the Zhongxiao Fuxing station on the brown line. 

Watch it here with English subs!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

• 2 weeks later...

I am really enjoying this drama series with its underneath the microscope relationships.  I am posting because I just can't see the Cooking Teacher staying with her Pianist husband in that lonely empty life by herself.  A lovely man came along to wake her up.  Yes, he was married but sometimes life sends a messenger but Sleeping Beauty didn't wake up yet.  I'm not saying she should run out there and start a relationship but at least start living relationships with people who are present besides her girlfriends.  I guess she had too much emotional baggage and still needs to hide.

She questioned herself about her relationship with her Pianist husband and came to the conclusion that she was never in love her husband.   I was disappointed that she didn't grow/evolve as a person.  Her reason for staying in the relationship was her conclusion that 'I research food recipes and cook for him....that is like love'.  Not a good enough reason to stay with someone.  

• 2 months later...

@desertflower I'm watchin' that very couple atm LoL, because the previous one with the photographer/architect(?) bored me:P I like the look of this Drama, it's v.soft & has an indie feel to it. I was LoL when Bianca Bai called out Wake Up, like who would name their pet that?!:crazy: Her marriage to her husband seem more like a business partnership but hey at least they have more love in their marriage than that hot guy (her student) his wife is awful:P So bossy, not to mention she looked older LoL.   

Archived