[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] General And I 孤芳不自赏

sugarplum892

photo Gen-110.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 孤芳不自赏
English title: General And I

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 62

Director: Ju Jue Liang (Patriot Yue Fei, Ice Fantasy 幻城)

Broadcast Period: January 2, 2017 - February 10, 2017

Replacing: Stay With Me 放弃我抓紧我

Cast:

Wallace Chung

Angelababy

Sun Yi Zhou 

Gan Ting Ting

Synopsis:

Bai Ping Ting had never believed in the saying that “ladies without a talent is a virtue.” She is Xiao Jing An Wang’s maid, yet lives with more dignity than the usual ladies, what she relies on is not beauty, but instead is her head that is more wise and intelegent than that of a man’s. She does not need others to sympathize on her average appearance. What she wants is another soul of the same level as her, whom she can compete with. So, even if that man is the general of the the opponent country, even if all between them is deceits and schemes, she is still unable to not be tempted by this man. If between love and loyalty, there is only one choice, she can only hope, Chu Bei Jie’s love, is not as deep as she expects…

General And I 孤芳不自赏 Viki English Subbed Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

General And I 孤芳不自赏 Viki English Subbed Episodes

General And I 孤芳不自赏 Raw Episodes

General And I 孤芳不自赏 Audio Book

General And I 孤芳不自赏 Novel English Translations

photo Gu 16.jpg

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Jan 3rd :)

For those who wants to read the novel, PDF can be found here >>

The first 1/2 of the novel is the best!  Lots of Pingting and Beijie goodies ... the 2nd half is where they parted and it took a while for them to reunite.  

--

Happy b-day to Wallace Chung! #钟汉良1130生日快乐# 

8282d007gw1fa9g924h5ej20j60csgpo.jpg

Archived