[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

@alekaonu the tvN channel on youtube usually posts the BTS clips: https://www.youtube.com/user/CJENMDRAMA/videos

Seems like they don't have the latest one yet though. Maybe they'll post it later today.

Not sure if this is the one enigmatic_zephy was referring to, but here's a Taec/KSH cut of the latest BTS clip.

Cr. teresa_sohyun

Heh, so funny when Taec said 'You don't this song (Heartbeat), do you?' and So-hyun replied 'I do know it, I'm supposed to be your noona/I'm a noona compared to you'. I see Sohyun-ie is becoming cheekier. :lol: And I guess the cicada noise was way too overpowering during the bench scene. Pretty cute when So-hyun tried to yell 'Ya!' since they can't film. 

Here's the BTS for ep 11-12

Cr. Kim So Hyun Vietnam FC

It's really cute seeing how comfortable Taec/KSH act together...now they're just playing around with their lines during rehearsals. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dj92 said:

@baloi It could be the amount of age gap too...in Mirror of the Witch...YSY and KSR have a 15 yr age gap. Maybe for korean media 10-11 yrs is the maximum...at least if one party is a minor. Because if I'm not mistaken...KSR had kissing scenes with Woo Hyun of Infinite in High School Love On when she was 14/15. They also had a 10 yr age gap. She also had a kissing scene with Nam Joo Hyuk in Glamorous temptation...they probably have about 6-7 yrs age gap.

And also...Yeo Jin Goo is KSH's first onscreen kiss back when they played the younger counterparts in I Miss You. They only have a 2 yr age gap and they were still both minors so I guess it was okay.

Woah! I didn't know that KSR had done kissing scenes already.  I didn't know as well that KSH's first onscreen kiss was Yeo Jin Goo.  Thanks for mentioning it. I missed watching those dramas that you mentioned so I'm not really aware. Were all those kissing scenes just a peck?  In KYJ's case, she had kissing with Lee Min Ho 1993 in Gumiho (she was just 12 then) but it's not a real kiss.  It's just the work of camera angle which he mentioned in one of his interviews.

On 23/08/2016 at 6:13 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

I just love these bts clips - TC and KSH max adorable..

And I am still trying to find the answer to why I am falling in love with TC- he isn't exactly handsome, or even a decent actor, very okish singer..

WHy Why Why ?!!!

Contrary to what you say I find him gorgeous. Maybe it's my personal preference, I'm not that into the flower boy look.

I would also like to express my appreciation for the efforts he's putting into this role. I think praising him for bringing BongPal to life in such a credible manner when almost everyone was against him isn't that big of an insult towards the other actors and director. After all, he's not a lifeless puppet and is surely putting as much effort as the other cast.

He's doing a more than decent job and is not pulling his team down by any mean. Let's give proper credit when credit is due.

Honestly, I'm kind of sad it's coming to an end soon :(

It's well written, well directed and well acted.. I don't think I enjoyed a drama as much in a long time:lol:

My girl crush in SoHyun is only getting bigger, she's so effortlessly beautiful and graceful ! A delightful lady ! Keeping a "motherly" appreciative eye on her next projects :)

5 hours ago, baloi said:

Woah! I didn't know that KSR had done kissing scenes already.  I didn't know as well that KSH's first onscreen kiss was Yeo Jin Goo.  Thanks for mentioning it. I missed watching those dramas that you mentioned so I'm not really aware. Were all those kissing scenes just a peck?  In KYJ's case, she had kissing with Lee Min Ho 1993 in Gumiho (she was just 12 then) but it's not a real kiss.  It's just the work of camera angle which he mentioned in one of his interviews.

@baloi Yep they were all just pecks, those 'ppo ppo' scenes as they call it. All hell would probably have broken loose if they were any deeper. LOL I dont think they were work of camera angles though like in ep 2 of LFG. For KSR-NJH and KSH-YJG...lips really do touch. For KSR-WH...there's a very thin layer of bubblegum separating their lips after the bubblegum popped. I'm actually pretty surprised at how many peck scenes there's been in LFG...it's almost like they're testing the limits. Or maybe it's cause they can't do a deep one so they just did a lot of pecks to equal it.

Let's Fight Ghost's cast and crew instagram & twitter updates

Spoiler

Cqlk-56VYAAN4Oe.jpg

Spoiler

CqzYmtyUsAAieqH.jpg

Spoiler

Cq1xOWLXgAAOcCL.jpg

Taecyeon's periscope (ft. Kwon Yul, LFG's director & crew)

They've just finished the last filming today :bawling::blush: sad and happy at the same time. Sad because it's already over and I will miss the cast, but I can't wait for the next 2 episodes, hoping for Bongpal and Hyuji happy ending :heart: Kudos to the cast and crew who did a great job bringing such a good drama.  Let's Fight Ghost is definitely one of my favourite korean dramas :) 

Ok Taecyeon, Kim Sohyun, Kang Kiyoung, Lee David filming LFG

Behind the Scenes? :lol:

-----

Kim So Hyun instagram update

[Trans]  #LetsFightGhost Black Bongpal & Hyunji. Finally, today is our last shooting day. Whether it's a good thing or a sad thing.. I don't really feel it yet. Maybe I want to be like this even until shooting the last cut! Please give lots of love to Let's Fight Ghost until the end. (cr. sohyunxjingoo)

---

Kim Hyun Sook (from Rude Miss Young Ae) to make cameo appearance on LFG's final episode 

20160826194856_57c01e9829cb6_1.jpg

source

Preview Stills

14102235_1809715999246928_9180842245798856923_n.jpg?oh=2767f55653f4cff265765fc2cba52cc6&oe=583CD1F9

14088684_1809716029246925_5582348840548843522_n.jpg?oh=ab736f9e627b6c0a2e9e65b0559d7507&oe=58395265

14054208_1809715995913595_9048985695206698181_n.jpg?oh=e1a378dcf2283e02655fd949b2ccbf14&oe=5849FB56

source : Let's Fight ghost official FB

----

Let's Fight Ghost cast and crew members confirmed for a reward vacation to Jeju Island in September.

source : OSENsportsdonga via naver

Kim Sohyun and Kwon Yool are already confirmed to go, but Taecyeon is in the middle of checking and adjusting schedules, because he's busy due to 2PM comeback plans (cr. egle0702)

I hope Taecyeon, Lee David and Kang Kiyoung will participate too :)

Annyeong dear ghostbuster chingu deul :)

Wow what an intense episode 15, the ending makes me don't feel like attending my office birthday party tomorrow night because its the FINALE Ep16. I will have to think of an excuse not to go, or go early and leave before LFG starts.

Ending scene showed the Monk suffered a great injury after fighting with the evil ghost. With the Monk's mighty sword, managed to get rid of the evil ghost from the professor's body. But then it gathered itself to attack Bong Pal or to take over BP's body. Monk managed to block it from entering but then he was hurt.

Luckily the preview showed that the Monk is ok and even the professor. Poor guy got convicted with all the murders that he don't remember committed as his body was taken over by the evil ghost. In fact, its the evil ghost that has been killing all those people.

Ok chingu, let's meet again tomorrow for the finale.

From the previews, it looks like HJ's parents are still against BP. I seriously cannot understand. They keep pulling her away from the guy that has saved her countless times and pushing her towards the guy that ultimately kidnapped and almost killed her. What?? And the mom even commented previously that HJ is just falling for BP's kindness. What better reason is there to fall for someone??? 

???

Sad that a good drama gonna end tonite. Wish all the best to KSH & Taecyeon (guess his enlistment gonna happen soon...). Hope they will appear is another good drama either together or separately. Had hope KSH will get a chance to partner Yoo Seugho next. They have act in 1 drama together. KSH being the younger version of the woman YSH was in love with.

Watched the subbed 15 last night ... sooo intense ...

looking forward to the last episode, it's sad that it will end tonight, but even sadder is the fact that it is not so much appreciated as it owes to be ... yes we comment and we appreciate it, but look at it, in the beginning there were those troublemakers saying that the cast is nothing and they can't act (they commented in 2-4 pages and were gone forever ... after that just a few commented and were other drama reach 1000 pages (ok often due to fan-girlinn an recaps) here we have 30 pages so far ... don't think it will ever reach 100 ;)

anyhow ... enjoy tonight ;)

On 8/29/2016 at 2:50 PM, duldulok said:

Preview Stills

source : Let's Fight ghost official FB

----

Let's Fight Ghost cast and crew members confirmed for a reward vacation to Jeju Island in September.

source : OSENsportsdonga via naver

Kim Sohyun and Kwon Yool are already confirmed to go, but Taecyeon is in the middle of checking and adjusting schedules, because he's busy due to 2PM comeback plans (cr. egle0702)

I hope Taecyeon, Lee David and Kang Kiyoung will participate too :)

Yes hope the soondae soup group makes it for the trip,I would nt want HyunJi alone with the evil prof :P

Good that TVN organized this for LFG team,however a bit sad that this team gets to go to Jeju while Reply 1988 and Squad 38 team got Thailand vacation. I know it depends on many factors,availability,funds and rating but still. 

Drama was cute, but I really felt sorry for the professor (without the evil spirit).  Who wouldn't want to commit murder after being abused. So not only was he abused by his father and some mean kids, he then was overtaken by a ghost and his life forever ruin.  I truly felt sorry for him--he was innocent and abused.

In regards to Hyun Ji going on the blind date, although she is dating Bong Pal was very disappointing. She wasn't dating because her parents were forcing her, she did it because she wanted to go with her friends. Why the writer threw that in at the end wasn't very funny to me, it was extremely disappointing. She wasn't having a sad time on the date, she was really enjoying herself and lying to Bon Pal about her whereabouts.  I didn't like that at all and it put a damper on the end of this drama for me. Meeting other men behind your boyfriend's back under the guise of wanting to experience a "blind date" isn't cool at all IMO.

I will say that I like the relationship between Bong Pal and the Monk, the only person he has close to being a relative.

I have to say that I loved the reference to "Let's Eat", the drama(s) that I had to always have Korean food on hand to eat while watching. He made everything look tasty.

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Drama was cute, but I really felt sorry for the professor (without the evil spirit).  Who wouldn't want to commit murder after being abused. So not only was he abused by his father and some mean kids, he then was overtaken by a ghost and his life forever ruin.  I truly felt sorry for him--he was innocent and abused.

In regards to Hyun Ji going on the blind date, although she is dating Bong Pal was very disappointing. She wasn't dating because her parents were forcing her, she did it because she wanted to go with her friends. Why the writer threw that in at the end wasn't very funny to me, it was extremely disappointing. She wasn't having a sad time on the date, she was really enjoying herself and lying to Bon Pal about her whereabouts.  I didn't like that at all and it put a damper on the end of this drama for me. Meeting other men behind your boyfriend's back under the guise of wanting to experience a "blind date" isn't cool at all IMO.

I will say that I like the relationship between Bong Pal and the Monk, the only person he has close to being a relative.

I have to say that I loved the reference to "Let's Eat", the drama(s) that I had to always have Korean food on hand to eat while watching. He made everything look tasty.

@lclarakl I was actually surprised that I felt sympathy for the real Hye-sung in the end...with the way the 15 eps were going I really thought it was gonna be impossible to redeem him. I'm glad that real Hye-sung got to have his closure with his mom...even though it took them so long + lots of dead victims to get there. And also thankfully, I thought Kwon Yul did a pretty good job at distinguishing between possessed Hye-sung and the real one. I admit I was still low-key scared for his mom whenever they were talking during the prison visits (lol) but at least it was evident that he was really remorseful and he felt less dangerous than the possessed one.

As for Hyun-ji, honestly I wasn't even surprised...I mentioned it ages ago but I've always felt that the writer was always much nicer to Bong-pal character/personality-wise (I know he's very pitiful in the sense that he pretty much lost everyone he loved). I just mean that it feels like the writer always put more care into giving Bong-pal so many good qualities. Writer wasn't scared to undermine Hyun-ji if it means Bong-pal would get to do something (rescuing, cooking, buying etc etc) or react in a way that viewers will fall for him more. In this case, unfortunately, I think the purpose of that blind date scene was just to get Bong-pal jealous this time around. In-rang already gave his blessing so it wouldn't really make sense for him to be a source of jealousy anymore.

I do agree that there probably should have been some other nicer way to do this...I mostly just didn't like that Hyun-ji had to lie to him. I actually do believe what Hyun-ji was telling Bong-pal though...that she just wanted to experience things she missed out on. And if you watch the scene...she really was more interested in the drinking and playing that drinking game more than actually meeting guys. Instead of being impressed and grateful...look at how sad and disappointed she was when the guy drank the beer for her. LOL She was bashful from their compliments but she wasn't really flirting with them. Plus we've already seen her freely say to the other freshmen that Bong-pal was her boyfriend so it's not really hard to believe when she said she already told everyone she had a boyfriend when they did their introductions.

It wasn't really sinking in that I was watching episode 16...until the episode actually ended and there was no more preview. :bawling: I'm really gonna miss my Mon-Tues So-hyun fix. Hahaha!

I was glad that Doo-joon's cameo was really a Let's Eat reference. That was what I was hoping for Hyun-jin's cameo before. I actually wish Doo-joon and Hyun-ji had a longer talk about food. Hahaha! Also I was hoping they would actually show Bong-pal and Hyun-ji fight that last ghost. It's been so long since we saw them fight together...they couldn't have thrown us a bone? Hahaha! 

Archived