[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

Awww...now I feel bad...I was too ahead of myself and just went straight to thinking about how fun it was gonna be that Hyun-ji can keep fighting ghosts with Bong-pal. I didn't even think about how Hyun-ji would react to having the same ability as Bong-pal. Clearly I got waaaay too used to them being a kickass fighting duo when she was still a ghost. I totally forgot that she'd actually have to accept first that she now has this ability and that she's gonna have to suffer/endure the same thing Bong-pal has been trying to come to terms with for about 15+ years now. It's actually a really nice touch that the drama isn't trying to skip steps. I liked the contrast in the earlier part of the episode where they were showing Hyun-ji doing normal/regular stuff she wasn't able to do while she was in coma...and then now this new revelation for her that she's not gonna be the same anymore. On the upside...at least she's going to have Bong-pal who'll be able to show her the ropes if it's something she's really gonna have to live with permanently.

I know Hyun-ji's mom was a bit mean to Bong-pal this episode...but I think it's understandable and she means well. It's basically just like the monk warning Hyun-ji back in ep 10 over again. I really liked Hyun-ji's interactions with her mom though...it's nice to see them have a good/cute relationship, I was worried she was gonna be one of those strict moms like the scary student back in ep 7(?). 

I was grinning so hard when Hyun-ji and Bong-pal were texting each other and when Hyun-ji was applying the medication on Bong-pal's injury. It's really funny to see how consistent Hyun-ji is in her ghost and human form. And LOL her jealousy is no joke...it was amusing to see a female lead wrist-grab a male lead cause it's usually the other way around. On the upside, at least she got Seo Yeon a cab before she dragged Bong-pal away. 

I just about died of laughter when Chun-sang and In-rang were tying those Hyun-ji banners. I really thought they just tied one so when the lady came up I was thinking "What's her problem? It's just one banner."...I seriously burst into laughter when it turned out they hung soo many of them. Such cuties, these. I had a pretty good laugh when In-rang was describing Hyun-ji to the detective. What a fanboy. Hahaha!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/17/2016 at 0:42 PM, enigmatic_zephy said:

So, there is this one thing bothering me..

Ghosts have one appearance rt... however they look.. we haven't seen them change from glowy stuff to normal people or vice versa..

and wandering souls do not have the glow..

However, this doctor ghost in ep 12 - how does he appear normal and then suddenly changes his form?..and the cuts etc not viisble before are visible now?

I am guessing its not production error..blooper

or, every ghost shown till date had some contribution to the story .. even that non relevant internet ghost was important because she got our main set of characters to meet the police inspector.

This doctor ghost is the first truly evil ghost that they are meeting - like black mist serial killer true evil (not pathetic people with anger problems).. do you think this ghost holds some clue to how evil prof can be defeated....or maybe he is there just to give HJ's memories a kick

I have a feeling it was just a tactic to keep the 'surprise/twist' that Hyun-ji can see ghosts. But either way...we have seen the ghosts change form though...it's just the other way around. Whenever their grudges were resolved...the ghosts changed from scary to non-scary and looked much more human-like such as the ghosts at the mental hospital. So the ghosts we've seen in ep 12-13 are probably just the opposite...they can change from non-scary to scary. 

I doubt the drama will ever explain it since there's only 3 eps left...but I do wonder about the different 'features' of the ghosts.

Some of them have blood dripping like tears...like the ajumma ghost that keeps haunting Bong-pal, internet ghost and Soo-kyung ghost. Idk about the ajumma ghost...but the internet one had a grudge to resolve against her cyberbullies and Soo-kyung had a mission to help Hyun-min let go and move on. So I'm guessing they cry tears of blood if they have stuff remaining to be fulfilled(?).

It seems like the evil ghosts exhale that black mist...

The one I'm not sure about is when the ghosts disappear...some of them can disappear like Bong-pal's mom or Soo-kyung ghost. They're all glowy and glittery. But then a lot of them disappear and turn into black smoke(?) especially when BP and HJ fight them. Initially I thought it depends if the ghost is good or bad...but then the kid ghost in ep 5 and the girl ghost that was beaten up by her husband in ep 2 didn't seem like bad ghosts...but they still disappeared into black smoke. Or maybe it's cause they were sorta scaring humans while they were ghosts. Hmmm...

:wub::w00t: Taec has improved his singing so much. His singing in today Ep14 is great! Love it!

Gosh what's a cliffhanger ending today...now need to wait for next Monday and Tuesday to come. Next week is the finale week, right?

I read that this drama will be Taec's last before going into the army. Kim So Hyun is very pretty today :wub:

24 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

:wub::w00t: Taec has improved his singing so much. His singing in today Ep14 is great! Love it!

Gosh what's a cliffhanger ending today...now need to wait for next Monday and Tuesday to come. Next week is the finale week, right?

I read that this drama will be Taec's last before going into the army. Kim So Hyun is very pretty today :wub:

What happen in today's episode? I could not find any raw video. Can't wait until tomorrow. Please recap..omo..kamsahanida

Preview ep 15

*not 100% correct*

Bongpal: Is Hyunji inside?

A security: Is that your car?

Hyesung: I told you to go, why are you bothering me?!

Bongpal: I'm going to search for Hyunji

Myungchul: It's dangerous

Bongpal: How about Hyunji?

Myungchul's shaman friend: What do you want to go?

Myungchul: I should end what I couldn't do 18 years ago

Bongpal: Hyunji-ya! Kim Hyunji!!

Inrang: The building (?) or the location has changed. It's not like this 5 years ago

Hyesung: Now that you have no longer useful to me, I'm going to kill you

Myungchul: I'm going to end you 

Bongpal: Sir!

I just love these bts clips - TC and KSH max adorable..

And I am still trying to find the answer to why I am falling in love with TC- he isn't exactly handsome, or even a decent actor, very okish singer..

WHy Why Why ?!!!

Well happy to see I called it out right

- thing is the bead brcelet

- daddy gave it to her while on run

I just hope they show evil ghost dying away but original spirit of the teacher coming back in.. however imagine the stark difference in pre-post ghost personality . Original clearly is super wary, coward, weak personality.. atleast those animals will find a better owner cum doctor than current ghost inhabited body

In ep 14, I understand that Bong Pal is morning the death of his father, but to completely shut Hyun Ji out in the cold with no communication didn't sit well with me. He wouldn't open the door when she came to visit, but opened it for the police?  Another thing I didn't understand was the monk not telling Bong Pal or Hyun Ji about the professor. He knew the professor tried to kill her before, what did he think the professor was going to do this time around? The same with Bong Pal, why tell the 2 guys to watch out for Bong Pal because of the professor, but not tell Bong Pal to be careful? Also, why in the world is Hyun Ji meeting with this professor alone at night at his closed business? What mother would think that's normal?

Well, we'll see how this all come together next week.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:23 PM, dianakasim said:

thank you for the clip.... i m too scared too watch the live stream in case some scene shook me up...  so i always read reviews first

@alekaonu i envy you. i dont have the courage to watch live stream. lately some scene tend to be pretty scary to me

Anyeong @dianakasim :w00t: for the first few episodes of LFG, I always covered my eyes with my plump fingers but still managed to peep through to see those awful eerie eyes :blink:. I felt that I have more courage to watch the ghosts without covering my eyes during daytime. If I watch during night time, somehow I would cover my eyes :lol::D

14 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I just love these bts clips - TC and KSH max adorable..

And I am still trying to find the answer to why I am falling in love with TC- he isn't exactly handsome, or even a decent actor, very okish singer..

hi @enigmatic_zephy where do you find YouTube BTS clips? Ahhhh so Taec has charmed you, isn't he? :wub: I adore him since Family Outing 2. I still like him even though 2PM is not very active now. His acting has improved lots since Cinderella Sister, that was his first drama. I still remember during an interview, he said that he wanted kisses, he was jealous of the male lead because can kiss :w00t:. Now his wish came true many times, he don't stop kissing his female leads :D:lol: even a 17 yr female lead.

3 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

hi @enigmatic_zephy where do you find YouTube BTS clips? Ahhhh so Taec has charmed you, isn't he? :wub: I adore him since Family Outing 2. I still like him even though 2PM is not very active now. His acting has improved lots since Cinderella Sister, that was his first drama. I still remember during an interview, he said that he wanted kisses, he was jealous of the male lead because can kiss :w00t:. Now his wish came true many times, he don't stop kissing his female leads :D:lol: even a 17 yr female lead.

hmmm! just wondering, for her age, is she allowed now by korean standard to have a kissing scene? just asking :confounded:

47 minutes ago, baloi said:

hmmm! just wondering, for her age, is she allowed now by korean standard to have a kissing scene? just asking :confounded:

hi @baloi yup I'm wondering that too because there's another young actress Kim Sae Ron in Mirror of the Witch. Male lead is Yoon Si Yoon. They have a big age gap too, no kissing at all only skinship. So I'm a bit surprised that KSH is allowed to be kissed not only once but many times by Taec. :w00t: Lucky him!

18 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

hi @baloi yup I'm wondering that too because there's another young actress Kim Sae Ron in Mirror of the Witch. Male lead is Yoon Si Yoon. They have a big age gap too, no kissing at all only skinship. So I'm a bit surprised that KSH is allowed to be kissed not only once but many times by Taec. :w00t: Lucky him!

Annyeong @alekaonu :) Thanks for the reply.

I have watched Mirror of the Witch too. And yes, no kissing scene for KSR & YSY. I guess it's because KSR was only 15 during it's airing and turned 16 just after its last episode.  Among the 3 Kims, (KSR, KYJ, KSH), KSH is the eldest being 17 yo.  So at 17, she's allowed to have a kissing scene?  Taec really is so lucky.  If I'm not mistaken, he's her first kiss on screen or maybe for real too. ^_^ Being 17 might be the reason too why the netizens didn't react at the skin exposure through chest binding scene of Kim Yoo Jung.though she'll be turning 17 only on September. 

13 hours ago, baloi said:

Annyeong @alekaonu :) Thanks for the reply.

I have watched Mirror of the Witch too. And yes, no kissing scene for KSR & YSY. I guess it's because KSR was only 15 during it's airing and turned 16 just after its last episode.  Among the 3 Kims, (KSR, KYJ, KSH), KSH is the eldest being 17 yo.  So at 17, she's allowed to have a kissing scene?  Taec really is so lucky.  If I'm not mistaken, he's her first kiss on screen or maybe for real too. ^_^ Being 17 might be the reason too why the netizens didn't react at the skin exposure through chest binding scene of Kim Yoo Jung.though she'll be turning 17 only on September. 

@baloi It could be the amount of age gap too...in Mirror of the Witch...YSY and KSR have a 15 yr age gap. Maybe for korean media 10-11 yrs is the maximum...at least if one party is a minor. Because if I'm not mistaken...KSR had kissing scenes with Woo Hyun of Infinite in High School Love On when she was 14/15. They also had a 10 yr age gap. She also had a kissing scene with Nam Joo Hyuk in Glamorous temptation...they probably have about 6-7 yrs age gap.

And also...Yeo Jin Goo is KSH's first onscreen kiss back when they played the younger counterparts in I Miss You. They only have a 2 yr age gap and they were still both minors so I guess it was okay.

Archived