[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

OMG their bickering is the cutest thing i've ever seen (yet. Kdramas just keep upping the cuteness). I LOVE how this time round, the 'stalker' is BP. I really love it when the roles reverse between the male and female lead. 

I like that HJ can see ghosts now. It will help her believe in what BP said, about her being with him while she was a ghost. Moreover, if BP saved her from the ghost, it will strengthen that believe. While BP may not be her 'type', there must be something about him that attracted her (i think it's his consideration and kindness towards everyone around him). He hasn't changed. So i'm sure that as long as he continues coming around to see her, she will fall for him once again. Plus, now that they can both see ghosts, i think they'll make a great exorcist couple. The only problem now is - although i hate that we are only left with 4 episodes, but in terms of kdrama, and considering how fast LFG's pace is, there is actually plenty of room for any plot twists or surprise.

On a super side note, can i just say how refreshing it is to see HJ in a new set of clothes lol. That blue top looks so nice on her. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chunsang: Please pull it more stronger (maybe he's talking about the rope for the banner? I think banner said 'Looking for the culprit/the driver of hit and run')

A woman: What are you doing?

Myungchul: Joo Hyesung. A professor of M University. I'm sure something will come out if you look for it 

Seo Hyunjin: Are you looking to buy a present? for your girlfriend?

Bongpal: Yeah

Hyunji's mother: Please leave

Hyunji: How about Bongpal?

A woman (my guess is Hyunji's mother): Don't you ever ask him how do he know that you are here (??)

(the message part that I could see Bongpal: I'll tell you later Hyunji: Ok, I understood. Tomorrow I'll be discharged from hospital. If you want to see me off, you can)

A doctor: Someone who wanted to congratulate for Hyunji dischargement (?), Professor Joo

Hyunji: Tomorrow I'll leave the hospital

Hyunji: What? He didn't come

Hyesung: I'm sure that you had the 'things' with you

Myungchul: to take other person's live because of the evil spirit ... (??)

the red sentence, i'm not really sure

2 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Chunsang: Please pull it more stronger (maybe he's talking about the rope for the banner? I think banner said 'Looking for the culprit/the driver of hit and run')

A woman: What are you doing?

Myungchul: Joo Hyesung. A professor of M University. I'm sure something will come out if you look for it 

Seo Hyunjin: Are you looking to buy a present? for your girlfriend?

Bongpal: Yeah

Hyunji's mother: Please leave

Hyunji: How about Bongpal?

A woman (my guess is Hyunji's mother): Don't you ever ask him how do he know that you are here (??)

(the message part that I could see Bongpal: I'll tell you later Hyunji: Ok, I understood. Tomorrow I'll be discharged from hospital. If you want to see me off, you can)

A doctor: Someone who wanted to congratulate for Hyunji dischargement (?), Professor Joo

Hyunji: Tomorrow I'll leave the hospital

Hyunji: What? He didn't come

Hyesung: I'm sure that you had the 'things' with you

Myungchul: to take other person's live because of the evil spirit ... (??)

the red sentence, i'm not really sure

Thanks for the translation.   At least roughly we get the idea what is going on :) .

LOL at Hyun-ji's outburst when Bong-pal told her that he's her boyfriend and that they even lived together. Her disbelief was so hilarious 'You're saying you and I dated each other?' and 'Why would I live with you? When did I?' Bong-pal putting himself on her contact list as 'My love Bong-pal' and Hyun-ji's reaction to it was priceless too. I died when Hyun-ji called him a pervert and beat him up just like old times after he informed her that she already had her first kiss with him. :lol:

15 hours ago, dj92 said:

Yay! Hyun-ji's back...I'm really happy we finally saw a little bit of her story or at least a bit of her background. It was a really nice touch to show us that she actually studied martial arts (Taekwondo?) when she was still alive...so there's actually a legit reason why she can fight so well. I thought they were just gonna make her a super studious student like the webtoon.

Not gonna lie, I actually reflexively hit the back of my head when I heard Hyun-ji say 'Who are you?' in the preview...I was really hoping she wouldn't forget him cause that's double the amnesia for her now. :lol: Sorry @binnielover I guess drama writer-nim really didn't want to follow the webtoon LOL. But then I got really happy again once I saw how she beat Bong-pal up later. Hahaha! I also read some knetz comments saying how they're looking forward to Bong-pal sticking to Hyun-ji like gum this time around...just like how Hyun-ji was in the beginning when she was still a ghost. So now I'm fully onboard this new twist...cause it's like they're gonna come full circle. I'm pretty stoked that human Hyun-ji retains ghost Hyun-ji's sassiness and hot temperedness. Hahaha!

This ep had quite A LOT of coincidences...and normally I would have just rolled my eyes. But since they were mostly used to get the characters to meet super duper quick...then I'm all for it. I'm glad Hyun-ji got to follow her mom right away and now she even knows where she lives. And I'm glad Hyun-ji saw Bong-pal right away when she realized she was just in a coma. 

Also...daaaamn at the waterworks So-hyun/Hyun-ji's been unleashing since ep 10. LOOL And I feel bad for Chun-sang's back...hopefully Bong-pal and In-rang won't have to drink that much ever again. Hahaha!

I am late to the party but yayyyy our Hyun Ji is alive awake and still kick richard simmons sassy!!!

Hahaha I was scared too when I saw in preview that she did not recognize BP, thankfully the writer-nim followed the webtoon cz amnesia is so oh typical kdrama. Like the twist that even as human she regains her memories slowly like the way she did when she was ghost. Ah am dying to see subbed ep 12.

Lolol @sang ponytail hairstyle and his abused back. Both BP and In Rang are quite well bulit. Will be back once I catch up subbed ep 12.

I think I have got it...

The thing that evil prof is looking for is or rather are.. those beads..

that BP was wearing and those which break when monk tried to move the spirit away from BP

Now how did it reach HJ.. i don't know.. maybe dad while running away dropped that pouch in HJ's bag.. and well when she was hit..the puch fell into the manhole :P

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I think I have got it...

that BP was wearing and those which break when monk tried to move the spirit away from BP

Now how did it reach HJ.. i don't know.. maybe dad while running away dropped that pouch in HJ's bag.. and well when she was hit..the puch fell into the manhole :P

I think you are right about the beads and that evil prof is after the beads.

Just finished ep 11 subbed. After watching with subs, I think BP dad either gave or hid the pouch in Hyun Ji backpack. The priest told monk that he saw BP dad 5 years back when he collected his wife stuff from the temple. He also mentioned that it was 100 days before college exam and a lot of students visited temple then. As Hyun Ji was preparing for college exam at the time of her accident,its quite possible that she visited the same temple the same day and that it how she has the thing evil prof is looking for. 

Hyun Ji accident happened 5 years back on August 23. Ep 14 will be telecast on Aug 23,2016. Maybe we will get the whole backstory/major twist coming tuesday. 

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

I think I have got it...

Sort of agree
I think she had something in her back pack, as she was searching for an item and said "it must have slipped" or something like that ... she might have lost it in Prep-School or it's still in her locker there?

I guess, too, that the thing are the beads ... they are shown way to often and when BPs dad takes the back from the shrine it sounds like marbles in a bag (my kids play with marbles, so the sound is familiar around here ;) )

I guess the Prof needs them to establish the evil spirt in full and the monk needs them, to rid the spirit in full ...
... sometimes one item can have two meanings, depending on the user and the purpose

Just finished the raw 12, but so waiting for the subbed ... BP makes himself sticky to HJ like she did when he went to school
Just the purpose is different ... she wanted to learn, gain her memory and not be alone (me thinks) -  where he just plainly wants to trigger her spirit-memories and it seams to work

I love how she called out for BP subconsciously as the ghost appeared and he is just a few stairs away 

It's so adorable how the roles reversed between Bong Pal and Hyun Ji,now him been all day following her around and the once stingy guy now buys meat for her,also luring her with meat..curious if her ressurection let's name it that made her now see ghosts as well just as Bong Pal does,more like the influence of the evil mist Hye Sung used to ressurect her ...I also curious how Hye Sung got his hobby to carve those paper art stuff as both him and Hyun Ji share the same passion,was it his or did he follow her hobby ...Still curious to find out how all the backstory connects them and what made Hye Sung think she has what he's looking for(most likely another bracelet)...is the Monk that made the ritual tool her Uncle or did Bong Pal's Dad gave her that talisman as a college entry charm without knowing her just to hide it from the spirit only that he saw it and so he almost killed her to get it back...Think Hyun Ji lost the talisman back then when she was looking in her backpack in the flashback of ep 11 seeing as someone had given her an errand,most likely his father or someone close gave her that 

Am little confused. The prof wanted to kill Hyun Ji in hospital or not? Or did he want her to awake so he can ask where is that thing? He smirked when she flat lined. Ah his evil smirk is totally creepy, as if he is superior and know all. I loved when the monk gave him wide happy smile instead of getting scared of his smirk.  Also, its little strange that he did not know Hyun jI is in coma when he is doggedly following up on BP, dad and everything related to BP and that thing.

Did you guys feel that the ghost of the day are getting more and more scary looking. None of the ghosts in drama scared me but the last 2 ghosts, road ghost and doctor ghost were too scary, doesnt help that i watched it late night :D

Bit annoying that Hyun Ji mom acting all kdrama mom like in preview and scared that evil prof getting close to Hyun Ji and mom. I wish of the all the people its not mom who creates problems for Hyun Ji and Bong Pal.

On a happy note, so good to see happy sassy HJ back.Now that Hyun Ji is regainig her memories, maybe the Soondae Soup team will be back together to fight ghosts. Also, I wish HJ BP have enough time (episodes) to go on a real date.

What do I say about Sang-Rang. These two are totally adorable, the way they care for BP, Hyun Ji, and for each other. My heartbroken In Rang is such a cutie giving up on his crush for BP :) 

50 minutes ago, binnielover said:

Am little confused. The prof wanted to kill Hyun Ji in hospital or not? Or did he want her to awake so he can ask where is that thing? He smirked when she flat lined. Ah his evil smirk is totally creepy, as if he is superior and know all. I loved when the monk gave him wide happy smile instead of getting scared of his smirk.  Also, its little strange that he did not know Hyun jI is in coma when he is doggedly following up on BP, dad and everything related to BP and that thing.

Did you guys feel that the ghost of the day are getting more and more scary looking. None of the ghosts in drama scared me but the last 2 ghosts, road ghost and doctor ghost were too scary, doesnt help that i watched it late night :D

Bit annoying that Hyun Ji mom acting all kdrama mom like in preview and scared that evil prof getting close to Hyun Ji and mom. I wish of the all the people its not mom who creates problems for Hyun Ji and Bong Pal.

On a happy note, so good to see happy sassy HJ back.Now that Hyun Ji is regainig her memories, maybe the Soondae Soup team will be back together to fight ghosts. Also, I wish HJ BP have enough time (episodes) to go on a real date.

What do I say about Sang-Rang. These two are totally adorable, the way they care for BP, Hyun Ji, and for each other. My heartbroken In Rang is such a cutie giving up on his crush for BP :) 

I had the same thought as you about the Professor's attention.  At first I thought he was trying to kill her, but then it seems his action helped HJ to wake up from her coma. Hmmm.... I wonder.  If HJ dies at that time, he will not be able to get what he was chasing after.

As for the rest of your comment, I totally agree with it.:)

Even if I am elated the fact that Hyun Ji human has woken up in episode 11 (yeay!!), I am still nervous waiting how BP-HJ will progress in the next 5 episodes. My worst fear is when there is a misunderstanding between the two leads because that could deter the romance a bit (cliche). In the episode when BP saved HJ from the water ghost after he misunderstood her, the PD decided to quickly resolved the misunderstanding in the same episode! That was a roller coaster emotional ride, but it was okay because the misunderstanding did not prolong. I hope in episode 13, it will be the same. I can understand if HJ's mom has some negative view about BP, after all she does not know him at all and she wants to protect her daughter. But I hope it is not the same with HJ (whom I believe after ep. 12 began to realise who BP is, although she could not remember him fully)

Another thing, I hope the PD will still make HJ human character as smart, sassy, gutsy but lovable and cute as HJ ghost. I refer this to how she looked so smitten in ep 13 when the evil HS came to visit her. I hope she saw some signs that make her doubt about HS. I hope she is smart enough to recognise those signs. For the last 12 eps, the PD has successfully make her character to be on the same level as BP, please don't reduce her to those annoying, try-to-act-cute-but-unreasonably-cursing lady leads in many dramas we see nowadays.

Whatever is, I hope there is more BP-HJ moments, more ghost-busting moments and yes I would like CS-IR & BP-HJ dynamic to continue..Hwaiting!!!

I guess that the Prof changed the way of his attentions twards HJ because he could not fnd the "thing" 
and tries now to use either to get what he wants ... and whats best as to be a handsome fella who can make girls swoon

I don't think BPs dad ist still alve ... the time the monk saw him at the shrine was 5 years before ... I guess shortly before HJ had the accident

Just watched ep 12! Yeayyy so glad that Hyun Ji is aliveeeee <3 

The storyline is similar to the movie Just Like Heaven! They met when she was in a coma, but forgot him when she recovered. So now it's Bong Pal turn to stalk Hyun Ji right? Hehe. I love how Bong Pal try so hard to recover Hyun Ji's memories by visiting and annoy her everyday at the hospital! :lol: They were sooo cute and funny with their bickering and their litlle fight in this episode. Watching them argue is the best haha :wub:

And now Hyun Ji can see ghosts too? Daebakk, I guess Hyun Ji, Bong Pal, Chun Sang & In Rang will team up and continue doing exorcism. Fighting soondae soup crew! B)

So all the plot of mystery open, now we can just wait for the climax fight between Bong Pal and the evil prof. I hope the monk will tell Bong Pal about the evil prof soon! 

Speaking about the end of episode 12, she doesn’t remember him, but when she’s in danger, she screams his name by instinct, that is true love! :heart:

tumblr_oc214zKYoc1qfwlugo1_1280.png

21 hours ago, dj92 said:

LOL at Hyun-ji's outburst when Bong-pal told her that he's her boyfriend and that they even lived together. Her disbelief was so hilarious 'You're saying you and I dated each other?' and 'Why would I live with you? When did I?' Bong-pal putting himself on her contact list as 'My love Bong-pal' and Hyun-ji's reaction to it was priceless too. I died when Hyun-ji called him a pervert and beat him up just like old times after he informed her that she already had her first kiss with him. :lol:

Yes its cute & hilariousss! I loveee the scene where Hyun Ji asked Bong Pal who he is, and he said, “Your Boyfriend”. I mean, I would be thrilled if I woke up from a coma and Taecyeon said that he's my boyfriend hahaha :lol:

Archived