[Drama 2016] Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode!

Spoiler

I was shouting when her heart beat in that last scene I thought evil prof has succeeded in killing her. I wonder if hyun ji can see ghosts now that she's awake.

This show is getting nicer after every episode! Sad though there's only 6 episodes left. :(

saw the raw 

wait for the sub ... 

so HJ wakes up, BP faints
They meet in hospital, but she does not recognize him and as he comes close once to often she beats him up ;)
the Prof. is creepily close as she rolls of and saves her ...

Hmmm .... why were there still her "burned" clothes on his bed and he could touch them, ok they went into thin air as he did, but still, there should be no sign of them at all.

positively squealing

1. we get phase 1 romance back tomorrow.. yipppeee... and m guessing HJ would remember BP by the end of the episode

2. So, wait..am i supposed to believe that daddy is not dead? Prof visists temple to see mother and in flashback to monk they show daddy in temple and prof visists and daddy runs away....either that..or when prof visisted temple, the other monk called the regular monk and told him that this is his repeat visit and in past he has seen BP's dad run away from this prof..

ah!!! secrets

3. So, who gave what to HJ.. BP's dad or mom gave her sthg that evil prof wants?.. if he knows HJ has it then why is he hovering around BP?

4. Since prof is not dead then that means prof's original soul is around..correct.. i feel the original is not a bad person.. oh they must get rid of the bad ghost asap.. make prof normal and he can date the other grl :)

5. I fear for police inspector's life now.. he is too much interested in the prof for his own good

6. I really do want W's option no. 4 romance between the leads :P .. i just want it!!

7. I am watching TC for the first time.. and man!.. he is not even pretty by usual standards.. neither is his acting grt.. nor is his pronunciation so awesome.. but he is still hot.. my obsession is growing..

13 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

positively squealing

1. we get phase 1 romance back tomorrow.. yipppeee... and m guessing HJ would remember BP by the end of the episode

2. So, wait..am i supposed to believe that daddy is not dead? Prof visists temple to see mother and in flashback to monk they show daddy in temple and prof visists and daddy runs away....either that..or when prof visisted temple, the other monk called the regular monk and told him that this is his repeat visit and in past he has seen BP's dad run away from this prof..

ah!!! secrets

3. So, who gave what to HJ.. BP's dad or mom gave her sthg that evil prof wants?.. if he knows HJ has it then why is he hovering around BP?

4. Since prof is not dead then that means prof's original soul is around..correct.. i feel the original is not a bad person.. oh they must get rid of the bad ghost asap.. make prof normal and he can date the other grl :)

5. I fear for police inspector's life now.. he is too much interested in the prof for his own good

6. I really do want W's option no. 4 romance between the leads :P .. i just want it!!

7. I am watching TC for the first time.. and man!.. he is not even pretty by usual standards.. neither is his acting grt.. nor is his pronunciation so awesome.. but he is still hot.. my obsession is growing..

1. ... is she remembering him, or is her soul crying out for him ... and why?
Didin't get that scene, might need to wait for the subs ;)

2. I think they left something on the shrine, and the prof. came to get it, just as the dad picked it up. I think the Prof. came back AFTER that once mal to check twice

3. duno

4. maybe his original soul is still inside and just surpressed from the evil spirit

5. I think the cop will be ok ;)

6.??

7. as I started to look into the drama (I mentioned before that I was not keen) I thought him "not good looking", but I don't have much to complain about his acting ... true there are better ones, but I think he fits ... I even think the character of BP in the webtoon is beyond ugly *shudder*

I was struggling a little bit with the last three episodes.  It's for several reasons. 

It kept making me feel funny like Bromance.  That drama was messing with my head.  I know it's a girl, but she looks so much like a guy, I wanted to date her.  But when she looked like a girl she still reminded me of the guy so I was like...I'll take her as a guy or girl.  And then the hot guy who loves her he's like her as both...anyway it was messing with my head.  People talk about Coffee Prince YHE still looked like a girl too me.  But jesus Bromance was really screwing with me...

My statements about Bromance is because the funny feeling I would get in my stomach that weirded me out with the whole story was is the same feeling I was getting with Bring It On Ghosts.  HJ's a ghost, but she seems real but she's a ghosts and then they go on dates, but he looks like a looney tune...which makes him a looney tune.  Then I was all embarassed for him, even if he wasn't embarrased for himself.  Then I kept thinking if that man was walking around doing that and I saw him---I'd either think he's mental or a zombie and freak out.  Then I was like, but he's so hot...why is a hot kid crazy and then more problems with my stomach.

All of this angst I have, means this story is AWESOME.  Although the ending of Bromance was godawful, I know the ending of this story is going to be brilliant.  

As for tomorrow's episode, I see everyone talking about their relationship and her forgetting her memory...but what about the fact 

Spoiler

She can see ghosts too.  I was so bloody excited, it was too much for me.  At first when I saw those blue legs walking towards her..I was like...it could be the guy.  But then I was like...three problems with that 1) it's too soon, 2) it's too easy to do, 3) it would just ruin the flow of the story. 

Then I started thinking about what I had discussed with a poster on page 23 or so.  And I kept wondering if she gets back into her body will she remember.  And if she does or doesn't remember, will she ghosts too or not.

But with a spiritual battle she's endured.  She will be able to see ghosts and I do believe her memories with Bong Pal when she was a ghost will start manifesting themselves little by little.  The way they did when she was a ghost trying to get to her body.  You don't forget someone you fell in love with totally.  Even if you lose your memories.  There's always a sense of familiarity.  

I'm just excited for that scene so Bong Pal and her could talk.  I also wonder now if she's going to sign up to his uni and most likely be in his class.  Ultimately, she'll probably be there since she's older than him and would be in her first year.   And I think Bong Pal is in his first year.

I'm excited her joining the Scooby Gang and doing stuff.  She has her martial arts, all her abilities of sorts and she can see the ghosts too.  I'm loving it. 

Yay! Hyun-ji's back...I'm really happy we finally saw a little bit of her story or at least a bit of her background. It was a really nice touch to show us that she actually studied martial arts (Taekwondo?) when she was still alive...so there's actually a legit reason why she can fight so well. I thought they were just gonna make her a super studious student like the webtoon.

Not gonna lie, I actually reflexively hit the back of my head when I heard Hyun-ji say 'Who are you?' in the preview...I was really hoping she wouldn't forget him cause that's double the amnesia for her now. :lol: Sorry @binnielover I guess drama writer-nim really didn't want to follow the webtoon LOL. But then I got really happy again once I saw how she beat Bong-pal up later. Hahaha! I also read some knetz comments saying how they're looking forward to Bong-pal sticking to Hyun-ji like gum this time around...just like how Hyun-ji was in the beginning when she was still a ghost. So now I'm fully onboard this new twist...cause it's like they're gonna come full circle. I'm pretty stoked that human Hyun-ji retains ghost Hyun-ji's sassiness and hot temperedness. Hahaha!

This ep had quite A LOT of coincidences...and normally I would have just rolled my eyes. But since they were mostly used to get the characters to meet super duper quick...then I'm all for it. I'm glad Hyun-ji got to follow her mom right away and now she even knows where she lives. And I'm glad Hyun-ji saw Bong-pal right away when she realized she was just in a coma. 

Also...daaaamn at the waterworks So-hyun/Hyun-ji's been unleashing since ep 10. LOOL And I feel bad for Chun-sang's back...hopefully Bong-pal and In-rang won't have to drink that much ever again. Hahaha!

I'm so relieved Hyun Ji's not actually dead, I don't think my heart could handle such a sad ending. Hopefully the memory loss is only one episode long as hinted by the trailer. Her mom is going to be so confused by her daughter getting a boyfriend while being in a 5 year coma. :D:w00t:

FIRST FANVID :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZP-txG-KuI

OMGGGGGG!!! THE FEELS IN THIS EPISODE!!!

I LOVE IT WHEN HYUN JI RAN AND HUGGED BONG PAL!!

TdmkmUM.gif

AND HYUN JI IS ACTUALLY ALIVE!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT SHE'S FINALLY ALIVE!!

sm0emsr.gif

but when I found out that she was alive... I was worried that she would lose her memories of Bong Pal when she wakes up.... and looks like in the preview... she did lose her memories when she was a ghost... ;-;

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME BONG PAL X HYUN JI MOMENTS BUT THIS TIME THEY ARE BOTH HUMANS!! :D 

OMG, HS is scary, He might be plan to kill her.... 

and now

HJ and BP having a lunch together ::wub:

HJ accuse BP a stalker for knowing her fav meal :D

and now., when they accidentally kiss, HJ remember her first kissing with BP... Gradually she is remembering him. 

10 minutes ago, missjb said:

OMG, HS is scary, He might be plan to kill her.... 

The monk is meeting the Prof again.  He looks confidence to face him.

BP will be having a hard time in this episode because he remembers HJ but HJ doesn't remember him.

* My line is not that good this past two weeks...

Of course, trust this drama to make the cliche amnesia trope actually cute! Or at least I'm hoping they keep it that way. I'm so LOVING how ghost Hyun-ji was EXACTLY the same as human Hyun-ji. So adorable. I also loved seeing Bong-pal/Hyun-ji bicker again...I missed it. Livestream was a bit laggy but it's so funny how feisty Hyun-ji is and her constant disbelief that she chased Bong-pal around is pretty hilarious. It's also quite fun watching Bong-pal be the chaser this time around.

And wow, drama actually followed the webtoon and made Hyun-ji see ghosts! 

With all the people visiting Hyun-ji or interacting with her right after she woke up...you'd think she was some sort of social butterfly. Hahaha! I love how her mom's just like...who the heck are these people and how does my daughter even know them? But hmm...in the preview...it looks like mom isn't too keen on Bong-pal...I wonder what happened. Or maybe mom's just being protective.

And yay at the monk finding Hyun-ji's student card...he probably has the best chance of tying and putting things together so hopefully vet prof doesn't kill him. The nurses know that monk is there...so hopefully that would deter vet prof and he won't be too impulsive this time around. 

It's also really sweet that In-rang decided to pursue revenge to whoever hit Hyun-ji in the car accident. Hopefully they'll be careful with their investigation though...we wouldn't want to have our senior duo be included in vet prof's growing hit list.

Coun't me in for the fun!!

Omg... after reading the latest recaps on DB for Ep 11.. i can't help to squeal YES!! YES!! Hyun Ji is alive... Yes!!!

I stop watching after ep 2 to wait until the show finished airing to watch all of it in one go.. but now.. here i am planning to watch them before it's ended.. Lol.. 

BP and HJ's cuteness is so contagious :lol:

12 minutes ago, missjb said:

Preview Episode 13 :

@Yongzura and it seems BP will get misundestood from HJ's mom after ghost incident at the end of episode. Poor him. HJ foget him, now he will get misunderstood. 

Yes, the scary part is the Prof is getting closer to HJ and her mother at this moment.  Hope both the monk and BP plus the seniors will collaborate in order to help HJ.

Archived