Font color

mysignisflower

Question

4 answers to this question

@mysignisflower

I'm not quite sure what you mean?
Do you mean that if you copy red text from a different website but that specific red is unavailable on Soompi, it doesn't show the color red? And you want to know how to keep that text red?
Or do you want to give that text a different color?

If it's the second thing, you could just select the text and choose a different color. That should do the trick.

11 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@mysignisflower

I'm not quite sure what you mean?
Do you mean that if you copy red text from a different website but that specific red is unavailable on Soompi, it doesn't show the color red? And you want to know how to keep that text red?
Or do you want to give that text a different color?

If it's the second thing, you could just select the text and choose a different color. That should do the trick.

So now, I think I don't understand it :D I will try to explain it more properly then ...

For exmaple I copy this text, which is formated cuz I copied it from the other website, so it's the original font color

Beautiful Mind gets delayed, KBS schedules 4-episode drama in interim

but, what about that case, If I want to change color in the post ... on this color that is unavailable in color section

@mysignisflower Okay, so you copied that text and now you want the rest of your text to have the same color as the text you copied?

That is not possible unfortunately. You can change the color of the text into any color that is available in the upper part of the post where you see the underlined A and the A with a black box around it. You need the underlined A for coloring text.

You've got the following options:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYQZ12345
There are a few more colors but you will only see those on a darker background so here's the rest:
ABCDEFGH

I seriously see no difference in the last colors, but I'm a man so that might be my problem :D 

Anyway, I just thought of a possible solution. What you might try is copying the text to the first row and keep typing after that. It might copy the same color and letterstyle used in the copied text. 

Hope that all helps :)

7 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@mysignisflower Okay, so you copied that text and now you want the rest of your text to have the same color as the text you copied?

That is not possible unfortunately. You can change the color of the text into any color that is available in the upper part of the post where you see the underlined A and the A with a black box around it. You need the underlined A for coloring text.

You've got the following options:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYQZ12345
There are a few more colors but you will only see those on a darker background so here's the rest:
ABCDEFGH

I seriously see no difference in the last colors, but I'm a man so that might be my problem :D 

Anyway, I just thought of a possible solution. What you might try is copying the text to the first row and keep typing after that. It might copy the same color and letterstyle used in the copied text. 

Hope that all helps :)

Thank you for your time and help ;) yeah, I did so, I copied a text and just retyped it, so at least this is available option, thank you much :P

Archived