장리인 - Y (why...)

Guest ginaaax3

Guest ginaaax3

why baby why, 날떠나간거니?

장리인 - Y (Why...)

HELLO! I am BACK again!!! And a lot of you might think "God not her again."

But I felt like singing something before I get sore throat (I feel it in my throat already =_=)

This is a one-shot cause I'm horrible at mixing, and my mic kept on going crazy,

So I had to sing some things a bit differently, but maybe it's just my skills. Not the best,

Not the worst, it feels like when I sing WITHOUT the mic, I sing better =_=

Well here is the result of singing it with a ONE SHOT ONCE! I shall try when my mixing gets better,

To not ONE SHOT it. Jang Ri Yin is sooooo good!!! C/C.

- EDIT. I just realized I'm really off towards towards the end x_____x I DEF have to resing this one when my throat gets better and when I can mix!! STUPID MIXING SKILLS =_= ㅋㅋ Plus I need a new microphone FOR SURE!

Oh yeah, if you could listen to my SOUNDLESS (no backround music) Garden In Air <3 That was a one shot too. Hahahaha!

Guest dark intuitions

Hm...

*is :sweatingbullets: over being PM'd this link*

It starts out ok, still way too soft over all, but i like the emotion at the beginning. Quality is fuzzy i guess. And yes, the ending was kinda dodgy, but for a one shot, not bad. Sorry, I'm kinda tired, so i'm not likely to critique well.

um... i think u need to sound louder. idk if its u singing or jang ri yin and all i can mostly hear is the backround music. and its kinda fuzzy. lol its actually good for a one shot. and like in the beginning its ok but then u get softer. lol u need to start low at first and then get high when it gets to the chours. i think u will get better and better if u keep practicing it. lol and r u korean??

!!! =O Ginaaaaaa T__T oMigosh wthand T__T; Youre super cute and you sing well too =| Why dont you share some of your.. ness @_@;

xDD Your mic is sorta funky @_@; Especially when you go higher/louder, it like fuzzes up or ssomething. but thats okayy~ XD

=O Good jobbbb T__T; Especially for a oneshot -- xD I couldnt sing like this if i had liek 9023802935 shots. @_@~

Guest ginaaax3

Hm...

*is :sweatingbullets: over being PM'd this link*

It starts out ok, still way too soft over all, but i like the emotion at the beginning. Quality is fuzzy i guess. And yes, the ending was kinda dodgy, but for a one shot, not bad. Sorry, I'm kinda tired, so i'm not likely to critique well.

Ah, I send you my reply through PM. Thank you <3

um... i think u need to sound louder. idk if its u singing or jang ri yin and all i can mostly hear is the backround music. and its kinda fuzzy. lol its actually good for a one shot. and like in the beginning its ok but then u get softer. lol u need to start low at first and then get high when it gets to the chours. i think u will get better and better if u keep practicing it. lol and r u korean??

Ah, okay I must sound louder <3 And I took out all of Jang Ri Yin's vocals, so it's only me singing :) With some of her backround vocalists toward the end. I tried to put my voice the loudest it could mix, and thank you for the comment and critizism. <3 Yes I'm Korean.

!!! =O Ginaaaaaa T__T oMigosh wthand T__T; Youre super cute and you sing well too =| Why dont you share some of your.. ness @_@;

xDD Your mic is sorta funky @_@; Especially when you go higher/louder, it like fuzzes up or ssomething. but thats okayy~ XD

=O Good jobbbb T__T; Especially for a oneshot -- xD I couldnt sing like this if i had liek 9023802935 shots. @_@~

Ohmygod HUAY! If you think I'm good you must be a bit BING BING <3333 ㅋㅋ Yeah, my damn pic fuzzes up, I hate that thing. I MUST replace! You should sing one time! I WANT to hear you and your BEAUTIFUL voice woman!!!

Not bad. But you could use some more control and power. :)

Thank yoU! I'll try to add more contorl & power =]

Jang Ri In/Zhang Li Yin. She sings like whoa,, yuuup...

I can hear the power in the way she sings so it's not the easiest song to do.

Maybe start learning or practice how to mix with goldwave maybe? Then you don't have to sing one shot and you can make sure the vocals are louder. I had like...HORRIBLE mixing skils hahahahaha

Your emotion's nice. Practice on control. I know it's hard but practice makes progress, yeah?

Your mic's funky hahahaha. Get a new one. It doesn't have to be expensive. Mine's like ~$20, maybe even less?

It's just hard to hear you >_<

I feel like I sing heaps good in the bathroom..then I record. BAM! It doesn't sound like what I heard before rofl.

Practise recording. Because then you get used to it and get more confident.

Ginaaaaaa~

I'm here ^-^ Kkk your not bad at singing!!

그냥 Just average or maybe better?! Keep practicing ..

But what would I know -0-

And yes I agree, please get a new mic!! Kkkk

Post some new songs up and yup tell me so I can hear =)

Keep up the good work though!!

Guest xiahukno

the VERY beginning when you sang that part. that was AWESOME. it had emotions, you were in tune and you added verbrato. try to think how you did the beginning/what you were doing/what you were thinking and recreate that moment for the entire song and you'll sound JUST like Ri in... ^^ g'luck

Guest ginaaax3

Jang Ri In/Zhang Li Yin. She sings like whoa,, yuuup...

I can hear the power in the way she sings so it's not the easiest song to do.

Maybe start learning or practice how to mix with goldwave maybe? Then you don't have to sing one shot and you can make sure the vocals are louder. I had like...HORRIBLE mixing skils hahahahaha

Your emotion's nice. Practice on control. I know it's hard but practice makes progress, yeah?

Your mic's funky hahahaha. Get a new one. It doesn't have to be expensive. Mine's like ~$20, maybe even less?

It's just hard to hear you >_<

I feel like I sing heaps good in the bathroom..then I record. BAM! It doesn't sound like what I heard before rofl.

Practise recording. Because then you get used to it and get more confident.

Ah really? Okay I shall resing, and yeah about the bathroom thing, I TOTALLY agree. Hahahaha, and I need to get a new microphone, I'm not sure when though. ㅋㅋ and yes, I will try to practicie my mixing and singing when my sore throat is better =_= i'm like dying here. ㅋㅋ

Ginaaaaaa~

I'm here ^-^ Kkk your not bad at singing!!

그냥 Just average or maybe better?! Keep practicing ..

But what would I know -0-

And yes I agree, please get a new mic!! Kkkk

Post some new songs up and yup tell me so I can hear =)

Keep up the good work though!!

Aigoo Sehna Unni!

WhY DID YOU COME!!!

but I'm still happy! 반겨줘야쥐~~~

Well thank you for your comment unni!

i do need a new mic!!! and yes, I ned to practice

A LOT!!!!!!1

the VERY beginning when you sang that part. that was AWESOME. it had emotions, you were in tune and you added verbrato. try to think how you did the beginning/what you were doing/what you were thinking and recreate that moment for the entire song and you'll sound JUST like Ri in... ^^ g'luck

Oh! The beginning, haha up to where I go "Do you feel my love's tears?" Well, I will try to resing next time thinking of that when I get better! Thanks!

Guest ShortaznGirl

i like the beginning...A LOT. lol but i'm not so sure about the rest. it sounds really good but i can't make a comment about how strong it should be because i haven't listened to the real one. but i agree with one of the comments up there. i think you should have the same amount of emotion as in the beginning of the song. real good. so yah.

Guest ginaaax3

you are good just keep on practicing.

i cant sing at all on a mic why cuz i sound weird AHHA

i was going to sing this song for a try but it didnt work out.

Wahhh thank you I will resing it,

And should try to sing it!

Look at me posting when I can't sing for crap.

i like the beginning...A LOT. lol but i'm not so sure about the rest. it sounds really good but i can't make a comment about how strong it should be because i haven't listened to the real one. but i agree with one of the comments up there. i think you should have the same amount of emotion as in the beginning of the song. real good. so yah.

Hahaha, yeah everbody seems to like the beginning better than the rest, and I agree with it. You should listen to the real one, Jang Ri Yin sang it really good, and I will resing it with the same amount of emotion in the beginning. thank you!

Archived