❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

“the way you talk resembles taemin.. taemin hyung?”

taeyong speaking english: thank you for watching my video, my vapp tiwaii vapp, and then thank you for loving my song with punch, punch noona

taeyong singing purple 

“I don’t think we’ve ever mentioned it before but Jungwoo is doing a lot better now and will be better from now on… he doesn’t want you to be worry, he’ll be back when he pulls his mind and heart together so don’t be too worried but if you keep worrying about him, that’s also good. Later on, when he comes back to us, welcome him with cheers and open arms”

“i’m the happiest when i read comments like this, my fans are actually called tyong-p, i really like it when i hear ‘tyong-p really love taeyong a lot’ from other fans, because my fans and i can’t be explained by words, it feels like we’ve created a bond,  we’re trying to understand each other, it looks like we’ve created a lot of empathy too, because of these i’m really thankful and happy today”

new song?

Taeyong: (talking about love del luna charting) i learned this word from doyoung! “ibteulmak” (speechless/hand over mouth/i can’t talk) 

translated by doyo_ong

HC: 이토록↗↗↗
RJ: you should have done it like that (outside the waiting room)
HC: sorry... i was wrong 
RJ: go under the table

JN: i really want to congratulate everyone. this is not the end, continuing from 3rd anniversary till the next anniversary... please do not yawn
CL: where did your aegyo go?
JN: please look forward to us in the future

HC: it was really nice to commemorate both our album and 3rd anniversary together. let’s be together till our 30th anniversary 
JS: how old will we be then? 
JN: 50
HC: no that’s wrong. 27 years later we will be 47
JN: rounding up

jeno as haechan’s secretary and haechan’s english