❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

JW: since the beginning.. well.. as you know, I wasn’t here since the beginning like the hyungs.
TY: we’re together now! we’ve been together since trainee days!
HC: (tissues)
M: don’t make the mood like this! stop it, haechan!!

JW: this isn’t the end. I will continue to show you a good image and make good memories for you. thank you and do look forward to me.
TY: jungwoo works really hard and he still has a lot to show you in the future!
JW: thank you 

TY: we turned on vlive bc today is a day to celebrate. what day is it, taeil hyung?
TI: THREE!!!!!!!!!!................years.....old!!!
NCT: /laughs
DY: he was thinking about it near the end 

TY: really, those 3 years that we've spent felt like 5 years
YT: 3 years felt like 30 years..
All: /laughs

doyoung: i saw the vapp where jeno spoiled that i was kim daeri. but rather than being like “oh no, he can’t spoil it!”, the first thought i had was “so jeno must have saw the (sexy) dance too? ah…”

doyoung: i thought of the heartbreaker choreography and so I did the ㅅ pose. but i didn’t know it would turn out like this. i wouldn’t have done it if i knew people like johnny hyung would tease me. i didnt know they would tease me to this extent 

during rehearsal, doyoung was afraid that he would lose confidence hence he brought a few fan letters to read… 

Doyoung is really into rock music He even said he listened to Oasis and U2 a lot back in the days when he was in a band with his friends 

doyoung saw all of kim daeri memes

NCT 127 successfully wrapped up its concert in Wembley, London, mesmerizing the local audience with its unique music and overwhelming performances! Stay tuned for the ongoing tour with its next concert taking place in Paris on July 10th!