❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

have you watched WayV’s mv?

JENO: of course I’ve watched it, ten hyung’s dance break.. wow. lucas hyung’s motorbike scene was really cool and ten hyung’s solo scene was cool as well. other hyungs were really cool too~ won’t it be cool if we were to do such concept one day?

(do you miss doyoung hyung?)  

JO: that’s right, I haven’t seen him in a long time.. the 127 hyungs are almost like foreigners now. they haven’t been in the country for a while.. their dorm must be really dusty

jen said he wants to visit phillipines again! bc the last time when they went there it was too rushed, they came, performed and left. their schedules were packed so he hopes to stay a little bit longer the next time he goes there~

Comment: Is Mark still in Dream’s group chat?

Jeno: Of course! He is still there. But it doesn’t matter whether he is there or not. It doesn’t matter for us 

jeno want to see pudols again if he visit indonesia

fan: does jisung still borrow your computer? jeno: yes he still does. i’m thinking if i should charge him hourly like those internet cafes 

Jeno: Is Renjun neck alright? He’s going to the hospital tomorrow to receive treatment.. Why did he tried to copy it anyway to the point of getting sore muscles. Ahh I shouldn’t laugh but it’s somehow funny.. But it’s not severe so don’t worry

Jeno: If people can’t watch at the site, even though they can watch through broadcast, they will watch in advance through twitter, won’t they? Right? I do know about it. That twitter is faster than broadcast. I do know.