❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

chenle: renjun, tell us the story about winwin’s apple watch
renjun: when we were trainees winwin hyung told me “if i buy u an apple watch for u birthday you’ll buy you one for my birthday too” but he ended up getting me speakers, but i ended up getting him the watch after a year

renjun and chenle singing don’t need your love

renjun and chenle singing superhuman

renjun accidentally dropped the whipped cream opening thing into the ice cream

jisung: renjun hyung is cute
chenle: renjun is kinda like jisung
renjun: i’ve been hanging out with him lately…. hands (clumsy)
jisung: cute

chenle and renjun singing love confession by jay chou

chenle playing long flight

they were making nctzens choose the ice cream flavour in the comments and chenle said “luckily jaemin hyung isn’t here, he loves strawberry milk a lot!”

renjun and jisung seriously making the ice cream and chenle just making his cereal at the side…

190720 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

D_7M7FqUcAAeesr?format=jpg&name=large
D_7M7swUcAEtISj?format=jpg&name=large
D_7M8MUU8AEL4hp?format=jpg&name=large
“NCT 127 NEO CITY THE ORIGIN FIRST WORLD TOUR …. COMPLETE!! 
Thank you NCTzens

#JOHNNY
#NEOCITYinSINGAPORE #NCT127inSINGAPORE
#NCT127TOTHEWORLD
#NCT127_1st_World_Tour
#NCT127 #NCT”

190720 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

“To all NCTZEN 127 around the world

Our “NCT 127 WORLD TOUR NEO CITY The Origin” has finished. I can’t put all these memories into a memo pad but the love that you all gave us has been a great experience and a foundation for our lives - it reminds us of when we we were still trainees and had just started. it wasn’t easy for us to shine in between all these countless stars but thanks to you guys it feels like i’m shining bright. I’m honoured and thankful to be one of your lights ~~~~ memories of you will be beautiful and unchanging memories. 
i love you ~~~~ - TY

Translated by jaemisluv

190721 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

“Czennieeeeeee
Today “NCT 127 WORLD TOUR NEO CITY The Origin” has finished!! I’m very thankful and Happy to feel and see so many things for so long, I think I could start my 20s in a very meaningful way. Thank you so much coming and for the support you’ve given us. I hope our singing and dancing gave you a lot of strength and I hope you can keep this memory! Now that the first tour has finished for the next tours i think i’ll have even more courage to do better! 
Thank you everyone! - fullsun”

Translated by jaemisluv