❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

How was Johnny’s hometown, Chicago?
JH: Johnny hyung’s mother invited a few friends and she prepared a really huge feast of Korean food
DY: We rode in the car that Johnny hyung drove, went to the market, did shopping and even went to the elementary school at night
DJ: You said that Johnny hyung is a nice person and you got to understand why after going to Chicago, why did you say that?
DY: Everyone have always thought that Johnny hyung as a person is a really nice person but going to Chicago and meeting Johnny’s friends, they were all really nice & gentle, his mother also treated me really well and I thought “Ah Johnny hyung is not a nice person with no reason”

190615 Park Sohyun’s Love Game

DJ: If two of you were to promote in a unit, what genre do you want?
DJ: I think it’ll be so nice if you wear prince outfits & sing Disney songs
JH: Disney~ That’ll be nice
DJ: Doyoung is good at rock & band music…
JH: He was a rocker!
DY: ㅋㅋㅋ

Something you’re into recently?
JH: We came back from America recently and while on tour, in every area that we went, there were things that seemed like they could only be bought there. So I went to the Supreme store, waited in the queue and bought training pants and a bag
DJ: Which member shops the most?
DY: Johnny hyung
JH: Johnny hyung spends the most money
DJ: For shopping?
JH: Yeah shopping
DJ: He must have spent a lot at his hometown Chicago
DY: He kinda likes flexing

How about if you do Battle Trip together with your hyung?

DY: For me, I’d still like to do Knowing Brothers with everyone. Since we can be with our sunbaenim, Heechul-hyung, and do a concept where we can be friends and talk comfortably with each other.