❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190614 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

“even though we’re in the same car, we prepared a video letter for taeil hyung!!
everyone please congratulate him a lot too !!
we love you president
- Fullsun”

Translated by shbups

D9BSXq_U4AAV1Mb?format=jpg&name=large
"seasonies~~~~~^^^^^
i really love all the people who have congratulated me and i thank you for making my birthday a happy and enjoyable one -tae"

Translated by shbups

190614 TAEIL VLVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/134524

Jungwoo was attempting to kiss Taeil on the cheeks but Taeil suddenly turned around…

TI: ah did you guys watch the video!! suddenly at the end.. they were filming themselves then suddenly turned the camera to me.. I was surprised so that was my real laugh.. haechan is so mischievous. he plays too many jokes. but I’m always smiling when I’m next to him~

taeil felt more emotional for some reason and when he saw johnny’s parents in the crowd he felt like.. emotional in a way like seeing your own parents

TI: i think that was my first time crying since debuting.. i don’t even cry in the dorms but for (johnny who’s) been far away training for such a long time to come home.. (…) seeing his parents in the crowd, i felt more emotional for some reason like i was looking at my parents

someone asked if winwin contacted taeil for his bday and taeil said he’s the one who reminded winwin about it to ask for a present dsgfdgsfdsfg but winwin wished him at 12am

“did the dreamies wish you happy bday?”
TI: dreamies?.. i got messages from some of them.. i haven’t met them in a while.. i saw them shortly at one of our choreographers’ wedding

10mil hearts right when he said this.. I’m so happy i can see you again 

op: who is yangyang closest with in dream?
yy: um chenle?
op: ah chenle hh
yy: no no, its jaemin!
op: ah renjun?
yy: jaemin!
op: jaemin? nana? jai-min? (ch pronounciation)
yy: yes!
op: totally unexpected
yy:  hahaha jaemin and i play well tgt
op: cool..
yy: we are all friends~

D9BzknQU8AArzMo?format=jpg&name=large
“Follow Yunho hyung follow follow~~~
Hyung will always be our shining star
Totally destroyed the stage today !!!!!! TVXQ !!!!
We are T !!! - TY”

Translated by lmh99s - SM_NCT