❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

JN : today we got 1st win so you guys have to eat delicious food
DY : that's right i'll have to eat delicious food
TY : what will you eat (dy : i dunno) didn't we eat just 1 hour ago?
DY : I'll have to eat. No no. I have to eat

DY: When Tarzan (movie) comes out,(HC: Cause you’ll be in my heart~) will that video of Haechan increase in views?
HC: I don’t think so? Hhhh He’s Donghyuck. He’s Donghyuck and I’m Haechan. It’s/We’re different.

190613 KUN Weibo Update

“Did you all watch the “Let me love u” mv? Did you like it?! I searched and searched my phone to compile another section for you all feat. @ 威神V_扬扬_YANGYANG”

Translated by meltIips - SM_NCT

190613 DOYOUNG VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/134322

doyoung received a message from jeno asking him where he was and told him he’s mc-ing with jaehyun and doyoung thinks jeno is making him jealous 

doyoung: haechan said that his alcohol tolerance is 2.5 bottles? he said that? how cute
doyoung: everybody seems to be curious about my alcohol tolerance. what is so mportant about that? it’s one of the things we do for fun. it’s not healthy too

doyoung: I heard that monsta x sunbaenim had watched my cover clips. both company and staffs told me that. so I want to say thank you. thank you. thank you for listening, i like your songs too thank you so much hehehe i’m embarrassed/shy

DY : the blue hair, actually i think it’s not bad at all, but the blue easily fade bcs of sweat like i need to dye it repeatedly and get worried when performing if the blue will fade or not so i feel it can’t be like this i can’t stand this and decided to not wear it anymore but for the people who feel sad about the disappearance of doyoung blue hair, don’t worry there will be a big surprised coming!!