❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190511 TAEYONG VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/128519

taeyong: if i have watched wayv’s music video? of course i did

taeyong: today it’s mother’s day in japan お母さん愛してる (mom i love you) T-T

what do you miss the most being in america?
taeyong: there’s so many dogs here in america.. i miss my dog, i really miss ruby ㅠㅠ

TY : doyoung-a
DY : 넹
TY : what’re u doing?
DY : 응응응
TY : i’m doing vlive now~
TY : doyoung is brushing his teeth
DY : hewwong~ 
TY : hello~
DY : doesn’t the room is too hot?
TY : no, i’m looking for dried pineapple, u hv it? oh why it’s not here

cute

niiice~

TY : story of trip with Doyoung?
Doyoung now is on next room, he with the staffs eat delicious food but different with mine

the trip was rly fun, a feeling of going out after a while? We saw seals too, but i don’t know is it seal or sea lions tho

HC: Hello. We kind of look like university students who are having a gathering here now, and we’re all in our school tees. This is the chairman of our club. (Referring to Taeil)

haechan: hello
mark: ㅋㅋㅋ
haechan: it feels like we are in school. we are all wearing the same t-shirt.
mark: nct school! (notices taeil) oh! sunbaenim!
haechan:  he’s our club president! did you eat your breakfast? 
taeil: ㅎㅎ  this boy.

“(our) fans in korea if you wait a little bit more, since we’ll go, we will meet soon
(our) overseas fans, because we’ll reach out to all of you, please wait a little bit more.”

taeyong: skincare tip? i got a pimple here so i put a patch. i can’t tell you anything about skincare because i’m not really into it

winwin managed to skate one round in 26 seconds on his first try 

Winwin jumped so easily above the 90 cm mark and the height of his jump even reached 120 cm

winwin: [after seeing an old recorder] what is this?!! how do you use it? so high tech ~~ is it a radio?

winwin is roleplaying as a disobedient son who doesn’t want to acknowledge his father because he feels that dad doesn’t take care of him, and this is a separation scene at the airport

Winwin discussing his views on his other half —

Winwin: I mainly look at fate (when you see something for the first time, you have a good feeling about it) 
Da Zhangwei: You like actors and not singers? (He misheard the word)
Winwin: I feel that the other half should be especially kind, and has to have similar views as me…