❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210419 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

EzTzU9yVkAM5ygj?format=jpg&name=large
EzTzU90VIAM7dJ3?format=jpg&name=large

Marie Antoinette is scheduled to be performed from July to October of this year at the Charlotte Theater.

Doyoung will not perform every show, most likely it will be on a rotational basis with 1-2 other actors who will also play the same role. 
https://twitter.com/kdyactor/status/1383969280459304962?s=20

“It is said that he (Doyoung) is practicing hard right now to let (the audiences) hear his vocalisation and singing that is suitable for the musical stage.” 

chenle: for music video, not yet—
renjun: *place his hand on chenle’s shoulder*
jeno: *place his hand on chenle’s leg*
(then cl add 찍었지, which means ‘we (already) shot it, of course’)

Mark : We took many photos... like selfies too for this album
Jeno : We did
Chenle : Yeah we took so many, should I show you one of them?
Jisung : What's with this guy today... ㅋㅋㅋ

Haechan : Someone said they want to trade pcs too later
Mark : Oh~ whose pc do you want?
HC : I just need Mark Hyung's pc, so anyone wants to trade?
Jeno : Why? Why must it be Mark Hyung's pc?
HC : You want me to have yours? Look at him, he's jealous again!
Chenle : You're jealous again? Aigoo~ I'll make sure to get your pc for me
Haechan : Okay (Jeno), I'll get one of your pc too~

Spoiler

how was the music video this time?

jaemin: it was kind of like we shoot a commercial
jeno: it was very spicy
jisung: we had fun shooting it
jeno: first the choreo was very difficult
jisung: if i were to give a small spoiler, in my thought, this choreo is really the most difficult choreo to me
chenle: that’s right, this time is the most, the most..
jeno: i doubt it that we would be able to do pre-record for 2/3 times

haechan: jeno, is there a present you want to get?
jeno: you say you won’t give (a present)
haechan: i will give it, i will give it really
chenle: what do you want to have baby~
mark: andy park~
chenle: baby, what do you want to have~ i will buy it for you~
haechan: jisungie?
chenle: (he) already have jisung, isn’t he~ for right now~

Q. Namericano review?
Johnny : Um... it was my first time tasting a spicy flavour from the coffee. The coffee was really, really spicy... after I drank it, my hands were trembling, yeah... drinking it once is not bad I think! But I don't recommend it to people with weak heart ㅋ

Doyoung and Taeyong’s special appearance 
Doyoung: hyung!
Johnny:  oh~ actor do! 
Doyoung: what hh
Johnny: our musical actor has come! i’m doing (vlive) it. u don't trust me again?
Doyoung: no i trust you now 
Johnny: you don’t trust me again? you’re suspecting me again? 
Taeyong: where do we take it?
Johnny: you can take it here
 Doyoung: vapp vapp
Taeyong:  really?
Johnny: our musical actor doyoung and taeyong have come

Johnny: Do you miss Chicago? Of course, I miss Chicago

Spoiler

Mark bought Johnny a $2000 hoodie

Johnny: Can’t you show your face once?
Doyoung: Why are you like this, really~~
Johnny: He has been learning how to sing musicals from me lately~

Q: Have you heard about Doyoung’s musical?

Johnny: Yes~ Everyone, a huge applause for Doyoungie! Of course, I knew about it late so I sulked a little at Doyoung. But since it’s a good thing, I congratulated him~ I have to go and watch it! But Doyoung said that it’ll be funny if he makes eye contact with me suddenly (during the musical) so he asked, “can you not come?” In that case, then I’ll definitely have to go! I’m going to cheer for him!! 

Johnny: The more you know, the more fun the world is

Johnny: Bestie, stop slamming your phone down, I am concerned... it's okay! Iphones are pretty strong... They have, like, this new uh... really strong glass... that's what they say at least

Johnny: Be my boyfriend for 10 seconds... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... I was your boyfriend for 10 seconds. Did you feel the connection? 'Cause I did

Johnny: What do you think about him? Oooh, who is this guy? What do you think about him? I think he looks pretty... pretty cool. He seems pretty chill. I would like to get to know him if that's possible, he seems like a pretty cool guy

Johnny: If you would be an actor, what movie genre would you want to act in? Maybe... action

Johnny: Is NCT 127 going to have a comeback soon? We're waiting... Thank you guys for waiting. Well, we're always recording new things so you can always expect something sooner or later.

I don't know when exactly but you know we're always preparing so you should always kind of be prepared as well... you know, preparation... pre-pa-ration. Why am I saying it like that? Preparation 

Taeyong : What's relieving is that many people are at ease through this song (Blue), and that the song is good, and they are able to put down their burden through it. And for the first time, I got the feeling that I am an artist. +And I think it's a song that I wrote as I think about the words that I want to say to all of you, to me, to the people that lives in the same time as me, it's what I feel, what I want to do, things I want to say.

Taeyong : I once told you, right? That me making a song is pretty much like writing a diary. With things that I thought at that time... brings back memories. Like, "what made me think like this at that time? Why did I want to do this at that time?" And now that I think about it, as the time passes, like it was actually nothing but at that time, I really felt like (some of the thoughts) were big. When I look back, I think, "did I have to think like that back then?" I think it's cycle? Like you think you shouldn't do that but you still do it & that's what makes you human. You know that you shouldn't think that way but you still think like that, & that's what makes you human. So that's why I wrote many songs like 'Blue' before.

There's a song that's my favorite. It's a song I received a lot of consolation from. I received an opinion from the company that it'd be nice to release it in the end too & I still listen to it sometimes & receive consolation from it~

Spoiler

comment: did you get spongebob? (from the figurines collection)
taeyong: not yet...but it’s ok......I don’t need spongebob anymore.....

Taeyong singing Ant Clemons - Beep

bubu ~~ your song is good ~~ thank you very much

taeyong showing off his camera and the photo he took

Taeyong being Taeyong

“if you guys like cute things then I’ll do cute things for you, if you like cool things then I’ll do cool things for you, if you like me acting like a fool then I’ll act like a fool for you. my music is like that too, I think of all that when making it, so there’s no genre”

Hearts from Taeyong 

"Rather than flowers that bloom in two or three
There are times when flowers that bloom alone
are more dignified and beautiful

You who's standing alone today
like a lone flower 
Don't be so hard on yourself."

- Alone, Na Taeju (Poet)

[VIDEO] 210420 奔跑吧's Weibo update with LUCAS

*Broadcast every Friday at 8:20PM CST / 9:20PM KST starting April 23rd.

[INFO] 210420 RENJUN, JENO, JAEMIN & JISUNG on Super Junior’s Idol VS Idol will be broadcasted every Thursday starting April 22nd at 10:30PM JST/KST and will have a rebroadcast every Wednesday starting April 28th at 5:45PM JST/KST.

LUNARSOLAR’s Yuuri talks about YUTA 

Q: Who’s your role model among idols?
Yuuri: NCT Yuta sunbaenim. I’ve seen him doing his Japanese radio (show). Since I like to talk a lot, so I thought if I were given a chance, I’d like to try doing a radio program in my own language 

[VIDEO] 210415 [Full Version] Akdong Seoul with DJ CHENLE - Captain America: Winter Soldier, 2014 | TBS eFM

Translated by plantsprout - SM_NCT

[VIDEO] 210420 Keep Running 9 3 days left until broadcast! LUCAS can’t wait!

*First broadcast on April 23rd at 8:20PM CST / 9:20PM KST, broadcast every Friday.

Translated by chicagoprince_ - SM_NCT