❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

13 minutes ago, bingeulbingeul said:

Johnny said what?? 
and what is this station single for the charity project??

please explain juseyos

in SMT behind the scenes Leeteuk asked Johnny when is Taeyong coming to the show, he answered he will come in Januray, which means NCT 127 gonna promote in January 

the collab is for charity 

34 minutes ago, riribl said:

Yeah, I wonder if that means we'll actually get the teasers earlier or still have to wait until January though.

What do y'all think?

I wonder which NCT is coming to that Victory show. Would they just send random NCT members there? lol

Now I'm betting on 20th but it's close to Christmas so maybe on January. The thing is the boys have been hinting their comeback and said they will come soon. I'm guessing late December then. Unless SM really wants to release it on Christmas day but I doubt it.

I read one tweet that said "SM's maknae line including RV and NCT will appear on Victory" and I got confused. I understand different things. First, I thought that SM maknaes (like Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Taemin, etc.) will appear so I was like "which NCT maknae?" XD Then, I thought maybe they were referring SM maknae line groups.

8 hours ago, ohplease said:

since Johnny mentioned January in SMT i think it's in January or very late december, i prefer January December is so crowded with CBs and it's not like 127 are releasing the CB for the public if u get what i mean

for that vlive i think it might have to do with that charity event and the smstation song they're preparing for the event, so maybe in each episode they will have different group's members who are in the collab 

I think the SMT isn't necessarily has to be right after their comeback seeing how kinda late NCT Dream attending was. So it can be either way earlier than January or cutting it close with January lol 

But at this moment I think as they still don't release any teasers while we're getting closer and closer to Christmas, the more possibility of them not coming back in December since it'd be filled with Christmas-y atmosphere. Hmmm :expressionless:

I thought only ep 1 would have RV x NCT aka SM's maknae groups-line. I saw another translation and I understood it that way. Idk I hope they indeed do it for the whole show.

7 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

Spoiler

riribl, please control your son :lol:

Did y'all notice how ChenLe doing that literally saved Mark's no-jem situation there?? :lol: Mark was doing a pun using MAMA by 'Ma = Mark is, MA = is at MAMA right now' then Mark did that expression to extinguish the '....' atmosphere lmao. Then ChenLe came up in front of camera with that exaggerated expression with the caption 'Mark no-jem' of it :lol: Lmaooo ChenLe. MarkLe is too real.

ChenLe is the king of being extra. What will happen once his Korean got fluent, I definitely can't wait for it.

And btw, the love triangle RenJun-ChenLe-Jisung had a triple date today

I cannn't :joy::joy:

ChenLe pls. 

Won't be surprised if this happens

Another Taeil's 'apado gwaenchana' situation lmao.

We all can relate

• Like 1

Expectation Vs Reality. :D

NCT comeback. But it''s actually next year. (but SM indecisive atm, so we'll see)

Expectation Vs Reality. :D

Either way... we love Winwin. :wub::wub:

Winwin going from model to goofy kid in a matter of seconds (cr:brien):blink::P:D:wub: 

Lol i completely forgot abt here. Anyway it does really seem like the comeback isn't any time soon maybe late December early January. I'm sure SM wants them to get their first music show with this comeback so they're waiting for the right timing which obviously isn't rn since Big Bang are coming back !!

Also i'm happy abt that NCT and RV Vlive i really hope it's them interacting because i saw it was like a documentary so....

I found this on Twitter. So 2017 is definitely NCT's year y'all :phew:

5 hours ago, riribl said:

I think the SMT isn't necessarily has to be right after their comeback seeing how kinda late NCT Dream attending was. So it can be either way earlier than January or cutting it close with January lol 

But at this moment I think as they still don't release any teasers while we're getting closer and closer to Christmas, the more possibility of them not coming back in December since it'd be filled with Christmas-y atmosphere. Hmmm :expressionless:

I thought only ep 1 would have RV x NCT aka SM's maknae groups-line. I saw another translation and I understood it that way. Idk I hope they indeed do it for the whole show.

Did y'all notice how ChenLe doing that literally saved Mark's no-jem situation there?? :lol: Mark was doing a pun using MAMA by 'Ma = Mark is, MA = is at MAMA right now' then Mark did that expression to extinguish the '....' atmosphere lmao. Then ChenLe came up in front of camera with that exaggerated expression with the caption 'Mark no-jem' of it :lol: Lmaooo ChenLe. MarkLe is too real.

ChenLe is the king of being extra. What will happen once his Korean got fluent, I definitely can't wait for it.

ChenLe pls. 

Won't be surprised if this happens

Another Taeil's 'apado gwaenchana' situation lmao.

We all can relate

yup i think it's Jan cause December is way too crowded with CBs and it's not like NCT need to make a CB at that time, their units thing make their promotion different from other groups, LMAO i don't know how to explain it !! but they might just drop something in December for fans,but most likely not a CB i guess

yes that's what i meant, NCT will be in first episode other sm artists might be in others, if it was a one time thing, i don't think they would've called it ep 1 

LMAO Chenle is cute!! can't wait till he become fluent in Korean same for Winwin!! 

• Like 1

I was listening to Without You Chinese ver for the first time in years and it was so good probably may fave version of the song ugh my ears are blessed. I thought about Kun because he was in it, he's very supportive of NCT and I appreciate him all the time for supporting it even though he didn't debut yet. The things he's done in the past few months shows me once again how supportive everyone in NCT is and they're always showing moral support for their fellow members even when members aren't included they still support each other. It's sweet. 

Also, watch NCT comeback before OH does lol jk

• Like 2

No sightings for any NCT members today? I miss seeing Winwin and Kun together. Soon I hope. I want to see them in one unit.

Winwin and Kun :wub:

RT Winwin: Where's Kun? Awwww. Biting his lip.

Cw9AzpjUoAAgNkO.jpg

Cw9A0B6UQAAHpSU.jpg

Black and white and they all look right :wub:

CvlAezPUsAAu4g_.jpg

cr as tagged

@riribl actually found this  through your twt. I was searching about Chenle music. Thanks :wub:

Missing OH and all out totally fangirling NCT, Winwin, and rest the boys.  But grateful we have Soompi we can gushed about them here for a while.

Waiting for NCT Comeback and China unit. Soon. Coming soon.

Winwin and his love for Ice cream.  He's like halfway through the ice cream, while Renjun and Chenle's cups still full Haha. :D 

Aww. no Kun to complete the picture   Won't be long now.

CzHovonXAAAE0jI.jpg

CzHz3N9UcAA4W0W.jpgcr: onpic

• Like 1

On 12/8/2016 at 2:56 AM, nocturne013 said:
Spoiler

Snggyu!!!! It's nocturne lol I actually found you while I was lurking the pits of akp hell (I was that bored) and left you message there and got the heck out of there but I'm glad you found riribl on twitter like the rest of us. I miss OH as well it's a mess but the NCT threads were great ;__; (twitter is nice for the pics but its kind of lonely and theres a lack of discussion) and I hope some of the users that are missing now will find their way here through twitter. Mamas was so good ugh I still retweet pics and stuff from it it was amazing and the quality of their songs is going up lately with black on black and good thing so that's a good sign that their comeback will be good. I also think their comeback is coming in January some are saying it's because of big groups coming back but I'm kind of glad sm is taking their time with this and not rushing/squeezing it in the last minute.We won't get bored tho because they have more awards to attend, gayos, Taeil/Doyoung on station.

But look out for 2017 which will be the year of NCT

Edit: Mess I just remember the time OH was down while the NCT127 album dropped OH is always down during important moments. 

lmao sorry I didn't bother to check allkpop cause I posted there like twice. the community is pretty boring and the only people from OH I knew were some trolls. but I regret it now cause I would've found out about this place a lot sooner. but it's not like uni lets me come back here often.

I need that NCT comeback asap. The only things I use the internet for these days are music and NCT news.

mess

thanks for keeping me updated, guys
I miss you all

dead2.gif

Edited by snggyu

9 hours ago, nocturne013 said:

I was listening to Without You Chinese ver for the first time in years and it was so good probably may fave version of the song ugh my ears are blessed. I thought about Kun because he was in it, he's very supportive of NCT and I appreciate him all the time for supporting it even though he didn't debut yet. The things he's done in the past few months shows me once again how supportive everyone in NCT is and they're always showing moral support for their fellow members even when members aren't included they still support each other. It's sweet. 

Also, watch NCT comeback before OH does lol jk

I also like Without You Chinese ver especially because Kun's voice is in it. He makes his parts sound so ethereal. Love his voice.

Yeah it's nice to see how supportive Kun is to NCT despite him not debuting yet. Definitely looking forward to him debuting soon!

I am holding a poll on my Twitter acc atm about which one between OH or NCT do people think will make a comeback first lmfao. NCT is currently winning :lol:

5 hours ago, jongski said:

@riribl actually found this  through your twt. I was searching about Chenle music. Thanks :wub:

Missing OH and all out totally fangirling NCT, Winwin, and rest the boys.  But grateful we have Soompi we can gushed about them here for a while.

Waiting for NCT Comeback and China unit. Soon. Coming soon.

Winwin and his love for Ice cream.  He's like halfway through the ice cream, while Renjun and Chenle's cups still full Haha. :D 

Aww. no Kun to complete the picture   Won't be long now.

r: onpic

Are you winunit8 on OH? Have had this nagging feeling for a while hahah. Never thought you're the jongski here since I've seen your id a lot on soompi/am familiar to it way before I started stanning NCT :lol: No wonder you talked about being an avid fan of K-dramas before stanning NCT.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, riribl said:

Are you winunit8 on OH? Have had this nagging feeling for a while hahah. Never thought you're the jongski here since I've seen your id a lot on soompi/am familiar to it way before I started stanning NCT :lol: No wonder you talked about being an avid fan of K-dramas before stanning NCT.

Definitely. But the way they tagged you at the start of their post kinda gave it away LOL~

Hello, winunit8~ I missed you dearly~ 

• Like 1

Omg this is dead.  Can't blame anyone tho. No comeback, no OH....destiny is trying to sabotage our stanning. 

Mnet will launch Produce 101 male ver, won't they? I wonder if this will draw attention to NCT.....they are like a Produce 101 without the tv show....

33 minutes ago, gandarapark said:

Definitely. But the way they tagged you at the start of their post kinda gave it away LOL~

Hello, winunit8~ I missed you dearly~ 

Spoiler

There were two forums I know which use this tagging system, akp and soompi. So I think she could be from either of these two forums. Now I know the answer :grimace:

I was starting to have the nagging feeling when she kept talking about WW, then WinKun and WinKunJun and the way she wrote the essay haha. Then turns out it really seems to be her :lol:

31 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

Omg this is dead.  Can't blame anyone tho. No comeback, no OH....destiny is trying to sabotage our stanning. 

Mnet will launch Produce 101 male ver, won't they? I wonder if this will draw attention to NCT.....they are like a Produce 101 without the tv show....

Today we don't have any NCT updates at all, no wonder LOL We also have talked a lot about everything that could be talked about lmao. 

SM already clarified they won't be joining Produce 101, which is no wonder since they already have NCT lols I wonder about that too, whether Produce 101 would bring attention to NCT since some people might think NCT is like SM's Produce 101 in a way.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, riribl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There were two forums I know which use this tagging system, akp and soompi. So I think she could be from either of these two forums. Now I know the answer :grimace:

I was starting to have the nagging feeling when she kept talking about WW, then WinKun and WinKunJun and the way she wrote the essay haha. Then turns out it really seems to be her :lol:

SM already clarified they won't be joining Produce 101, which is no wonder since they already have NCT lols I wonder about that too, whether Produce 101 would bring attention to NCT since some people might think NCT is like SM's Produce 101 in a way.

SM better start their mediaplay in this one. In my particular opinion, one of the reasons girl groups have been trendy this year is because of that show......

1 hour ago, Laby Rinth said:

SM better start their mediaplay in this one. In my particular opinion, one of the reasons girl groups have been trendy this year is because of that show......

Agreed. the main premise of the show will probably would  help NCT boost their public recognition more that or a hit which I hope will come in the next comeback. I hope SM will  reveal some articles or connect NCT to P101 overall use P101 popularity to their advantage 

On 12/10/2016 at 2:24 AM, riribl said:

ChenLe pls.

A bit late haha. I want Chenle to appear in NCT Life or other shows with Dream. They didn't go to any shows aside from interview.

I can't wait for Chenle to speak in full sentence like Winwin. If he's already like this when he's still not fluent yet. Imagine once he got fluent in Korean? I want to know how much he can speak and understand now since from some (or most) fancams I've seen, Chenle always talked to Jisung when Renjun was next to him.

Chenle's love triangle never disappoints me. :lol:  This is the first time Chenle was spotted, right? In first picture, I think Renjun is probably looking down but Jisung looks so tall beside him.

lmao that Google. Reminds me of that picture of Chenle that was posted by one user in OH and you asked her not to post it outside NCT thread but she did. hahaha

I will be away for a week so I won't be posting much. I can't post through my mobile because it's tricky and messy and slow (I was about to post this on my mobile a few hours ago but it was such a pain and I lost everything that I wrote :( ) I will come back here for some news (or OH once it back but why do I feel it won't be coming back for the rest of the month?) and try to post a little. If I have a lot of patient for my slow phone.

See you guys next week~ :heart:

tumblr_odk5anTrXV1vvsuj5o2_400.gif