❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200809 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

Ee95af3UcAAGPIs?format=jpg&name=medium
Ee95af5UEAAmkIj?format=jpg&name=medium
With Jaehyun hehe @.@

Ee95fdPVAAEESkv?format=jpg&name=large
Ee95fdZUwAIqYSz?format=jpg&name=large
Czenniiie I did MC on Inkigayo with Doyoung hyung after a while. Did you enjoy watch it? The memories popping up

Translated by eternallight94 - SM_NCT

200809 Owhat’s Weibo update with WayV

SuperM to release new single "100" on August 14th ahead of their 1st album "Super One" on September 25th

100 is a song of Breakbeat genre that is a powerful and energetic song with a strong bass line

Mark took part in both lyrics and composition of 100

200810 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update

Stephen Curry posted his shooting drills/routine on weibo and literally CHALLENGED chenle by mentioning him

“Check it out @ KHCHENLE You can do it!” 

jaemin asked jisung a question, “i like jaemin hyung the most in the world, i’m going crazy because i like him so much more than anyone, i love him so much”

js answer is no but the lie detector say he is lying jm in the end “you love me~ our jisungie~”