❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT Jaehyun will reportedly be the male lead in webdrama 'Love Playlist Season 5'

Would join Bae Hyun Sung and Kim Sae Ron
Also planning for broadcast on KBS early 2021

SM Entertainment says NCT Jaehyun is positively considering a role in upcoming webdrama 'Love Playlist Season 5'

2020 Soribada Awards Line-up:

NCT DREAM

The event is set to take place on August 13

Special guests of #RENJUN Radio 'Akdong Seoul' 1st Anniversary Party will be revealed tomorrow (D-DAY)

NCT LIFE : DREAM in Wonderland EP10 

https://view.myseezn.com/record_gw/webview/vod/detail?content_id=20637651

200804 WayV’s Douyin update with YANGYANG

jisung: "it's been a while since 7dream gathered in the dorms so we have a lot to talk about, and us dream always talk about group stuff. our group talk is about comfort and encouragement, it was the time to do that. because we've been doing this since we were trainees, we did it once a month when we were trainees. i think it's been a while since we did this after debut."

"jisung i miss dream so much, what should i do?"
 if you wait for us some day, not right away, but some day, won't we make a comeback? until then we'll show you through sns and lysn, or vapp like this how we've been doing
ah i cant, i cant..right. ah im so bad at acting

Jisung doing the 'N C T' hand gesture that he also did back then when they performed Growl

js: they say i shouldn’t reveal it (the hair color), i’m sorry

js: i was going to do a space vlive with renjun hyung. but.. eoh... we will do it. (ㅋㅋㅋ) even if it’s called space vlive, just, in the beginning, we’re gonna communicate with everyone while talking about what you know, what you’re curious about

js: there’s this saying... if you drink sm water, you become very cool...
i guess i didn’t drink much water...
certainly i don’t drink water ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

comment: even ants know park jisung is the nicest person in the world
js: ㅎㅎ i’m not that kind, you guys are nicer....