❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT 127 엔시티 127 ‘Punch’ Dance Practice

200527 Once ‘Punch’ MV reaches 20M views, Special ver. dance practice video will be out!

EZBuVsHVAAcjDP1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Pick the concept for punch dance practice special ver :
1. CT High Baseball 
2. CT Company
3. CT Farm
4. CT Village
Translated by captainuwu 

200527 CHENLE & RENJUN opened their official Weibo account!

CHENLE
https://weibo.com/u/7403383160
EZA4SJmXYAM_84T?format=jpg&name=large
“Hello everyone hahaha I finally am able to share more interesting things on weibo haha I am Chenle~ Look out for me please~”

RENJUN 
https://weibo.com/u/7403386820
EZA4TpUWAAQF93D?format=jpg&name=medium
“Hello everyone I am Huang Renjun! I hope I can communicate more with everyone here” 

Translated by squishyychenle

NCT 127 Achieves Triple Crown On Gaon Weekly Charts

NCT 127 and IU have swept the latest Gaon weekly charts!

On May 28, Gaon Chart announced that NCT 127 had officially earned a triple crown for the week of May 17 to May 23 after topping three separate charts.

The group’s new repackaged album “Neo Zone: The Final Round” debuted at No. 1 on this week’s physical album chart, while their new title track “Punch” claimed No. 1 on both the digital download chart and the BGM chart (which tracks the songs that people purchase to use as background music for their blogs and KakaoTalk profiles).