❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

jeno dancing to jungwoo’s part in boss and jisung singing to it ><
Jisung : oh? jungwoo lee?

they were playing a game and jaemin said “jisung 16”, asking jisung to repeat his name 16 times and all of them were just dumbfounded and started laughing

jisung said just now his mom texted him saying ‘jisung-ah hurry up and eat’ he said ‘ah mom you’re watching’ then he add these days he has been sleeping early and living well~

cute jeno and jisung

someone left a comment asking why jeno went to donghae’s house! he said there wasn’t any reason behind why he went there

jeno revealing hyuck's shoulder

haechan is here!! look at their reactions when they saw haechan

haechan: if taeyong hyung creates a brand...? (what the name would be) 
louis vuittyong (louis vuitton+툥) 

jaemin: i think our czennies are really so funny, really a dream’s comedian... really, i think because of czennie my life span has increased by about a year today

jeno said he wants to do black hair next and said that it's been a while since we've seen jaemin in dark hair colour  
jaemin: but everyone don't you think i look better with brighter hair colors?
jeno: nope, you suit dark hair more

jeno copying whatever jaemin is doing and then jisung gets flustered because neither of them moved for a while "what's wrong with these hyungs???"

jaemin and jisung were showing jeno the video they sent on bubble the other day 

taeyong watched baekhyun’s CANDY teaser clip and said he’s really looking forward to baekyun’s album. he also added “i miss baekhyun hyung. i want to play games with him, he’s so good at games so it’s fun to play with him”

"Doyoung is jealous. Stop talking about Baekhyun" lol
TAEYONG: I love it when doyoung is jealous. I'm having so much fun. jealous doyoung makes me happy

5-year-old Doyoung or 5 Doyoungs
Taeyong: For me, 5 Doyoungs

Doyoung came into Taeyong’s room while in his sleeping clothes

taeyong: B-U-B-U. what is B-U-B-U what does it mean? what does it mean bubu? taeyong bubu. please teach me. please teach me what does it mean
https://twitter.com/TYbububu/status/1264500015621259265?s=20

taeyong read comments of bubu’s meaning: (it’s what you call to) cute babies/it’s baby THEN HE DID THOSE CUTE ACTIONS

Comment: You seem to get along well with Doyoungie
Taeyong: hhhh Doyoungie and I get along well

TAEYONG said wrote the song "Blue" a month ago when he was feeling emotional. then after he wrote it, it comforted him. It became one of his favorite songs. blue reminds him of sky blue.

Taeyong playing Blue

Taeyong said that we're his '둘도 없는 친구'. Could be translated as best friend as well, but it's more special... it's like... "the only one" special. "A friend like no other." It holds that emotion, and I don't know I just like it so much...