❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200521 NCT 127 will perform ‘Punch’ at KBS Music Bank on May 22nd at 5:00PM KST.

200521 NCT 127 will perform ‘The Final Round’ + ‘Punch’ at MBC Show! Music Core on May 23rd at 3:30PM KST.

200521 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

Doyoung’s Day - Unboxing Episode @.@

Doyoung’s captions 
Company’s mistake that I’m thankful for @.@ 

Moon Taeil party

-----

when doyoung pulled out mark and taeil's postcards from one album, hyuck went "qualified! both are qualified! they are mine~" while the rest are eliminated
When doyoung pulled out mark and taeil's postcards from one album, hyuck went "qualified! both are qualified! they are mine~" while the rest are eliminated

Translated by nctdaoying : markcublee 

Jisung: from trainee period till debut, i've only fought with jeno, haechan, jaemin and renjun. mark hyung's leader vibes is very strong so i couldn't fight him. i haven't fought once with chenle too

firstly, haechan hyung... we fought over so many reasons. you can just think that we fought over everything
renjun -> we fought a little in the beginning. similar interests but different personalities
jaemin -> come to think about it, we've never really fought
jeno -> this may sound a little childish... but rather than fighting, we argued a little when we played games in the past

who is the funniest in nct?
it's jungwoo lee~
jungwoo's surname is kim though
Hamster face: yes his surname is kim but i'm hooked on adding 'lee' behind people's names. i think it's because of mark hyung. mark lee, doyoung lee, jaemin lee, jeno lee, chenle lee, renjun lee...

you did a great job with dear dream's lyrics
my part is the seagull part right? actually the lyrics after the seagull part was different but it was edited. i personally like the original lyrics more but... yeah. i hope to show it to you guys one day

[INFO] 200521 DOYOUNG on ‘Neo Zone: The Final Round’ via Naver Vibe.

“Since we wanted to show a cool image, we worked hard to prepare a lot. For this album as well, please listen to it lots and give it lots of love!”

[TRANS] RENJUN's self-written profile on Weekly Idol 

EYmQXSnU4AIJoTS?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by renjunpictures

[TRANS] JENO's self-written profile on Weekly Idol 

EYmNQc1UYAEvJvr?format=jpg&name=large

Translated by jenmong23

[TRANS] HAECHAN's self-written profile on Weekly Idol 

EYl2taOX0AAZ6ub?format=jpg&name=large

[TRANS] JAEMIN's self-written profile on Weekly Idol 

EYl8tHmXgAErOSl?format=jpg&name=large

[TRANS] CHENLE 's self-written profile on Weekly Idol 

EYmNMtIWAAYfs48?format=jpg&name=large