❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

a fans comment to turn on the light, renjun said he already turn on all the light in the car~

“When is the cover coming out?”
Renjun: Listen to my explanation, because of the situation now, everyone is not working in the office now, so it could be pushed back..

Renjun said the hotel room they stayed at was so pretty, but both Jisung and Renjun couldn't find the switch so they searched for about 30 minutes and almost gave up and then Jisung said "isn't the switch behind the pillow?" And it was really there

Renjun said for JaemRen's Cooking he really wants to start with hot pot because it's also his and Jaemin's favorite food! Then he said after that they'll slowly cook more complicated food

Renjun said he wants chicken and cheese ball for a night snack today and he'll ask Jisung to order it for him

Renjun : You might find other difficulties once you're in high school, but I hope you don't have a hard time! Let's cheer up together and overcome (your difficulties).

Yuta: i want to be a great hero who fights against the villain & wins. I pretended to fight with villain in my bed, my mom was worried abt me, i cant forget that look in her eyes, she asked me “what are you doing?” & I proudly said “i’m fighting against the villain”

(about the birthday project during TDS in Jakarta)
RJ: I was really, really touched. no one is like czennies. im really thankful. I was on the verge of crying but I told myself that I mustn't cry, I already cried too much. 

(which hair color would you like to try next?)
RJ: i don't know...pink??

comment: "what color is your phone case?"
renjun: "i don't use a phone case, but sometimes i use a brown one."