Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
kimlees

❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / WayV 'Awaken The World' First Full Album OUT NOW!

191204 WayV_official Twitter Update

EK8qw7TU8AAq-Gd?format=jpg&name=mediumEK8qw7GVUAEXHDO?format=jpg&name=mediumEK8qw7NVUAEvQ01?format=jpg&name=medium

#2019MAMA #WayV

thank you to MAMA for the invite, thank you to the WayZenNi who has always been travelling together with WayV, thank you to the 7 youths for your constant perserverance. in the future, lets join hands together and move forward

Translated by culthuangs

191204 WINWIN Weibo Update

EK8zG9UVAAEXE7v?format=jpg&name=largeEK8zG9VVAAIxVUK?format=jpg&name=largethank for yours love !thanks mama!thanks papa!

191204 TEN IG Update

EK80af5U0AAIjtV?format=jpg&name=mediumEK80bGrUcAcNyY9?format=jpg&name=mediumEK80bl0UYAAmZ0N?format=jpg&name=mediumEK80cDsUwAAhMaI?format=jpg&name=medium

MAMA 2019 LOVE U MY FAMILY LETS US ALL GO EVEN FURTHER AND HIGHER !!!:);)

191204 LUCAS IG Update

EK81wVQUwAAVZtn?format=jpg&name=mediumEK81w2TU4AI1FHs?format=jpg&name=mediumEK81xY2UEAEgEaf?format=jpg&name=mediumEK81x-WU4AAbfML?format=jpg&name=medium❤️Happy ❤️way v I love you all worked hard ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Translated by tenslucas - SM_NCT

191204 KUN Weibo Update

EK86DAgU0AA7Wcz?format=jpg&name=largeEK86DAiU8AEMupx?format=jpg&name=largeEK86DAmU4AEmcJp?format=jpg&name=large

#2019MAMA Thank you MAMA Thank you all the fans Thank you to my beloved members

Translated by highonmilktea - SM_NCT

191205 WayV KUN will be one of the MC's on a upcoming K-Beauty show MBC Music 'Pink Festa' (핑크페스타) Broadcast in December

fan: when i see jaehyun in real life, he  look so damn fine
yuta: my mom said the same thing so 

hendery: i feel that this award doesnt only belong to us, but also belongs to the ppl who supports us, including weishennies and all the people supporting us behind the scene, so i would like to thank everyone once again, really, thank you everyone

191205 Denny Directo Twitter Update with NCT 127

EK-oiaxVUAAACfv?format=jpg&name=large My first day back from vacation and I got to hang with @NCTsmtown_127! Thanks f for making it so fun to get back to work. Interview coming soon @etnow.

191205 XIAOJUN Weibo Update

EK_pNzjUUAIKWC5?format=jpg&name=largeEK_pNzjUUAANcrl?format=jpg&name=large

thank you mama, thank you you guys, thankful, may our dreams in the future become bigger and bigger!

Translated by kaicities

191204 WayV @ 2019 Mnet MAMA

Thank You Stage

Reaction to BTS

EKSKLUSIF!!!! RANS X NCT DREAM!! AJARIN NCT DREAM JOGET ALA INDONESIA!! #RANSTHEWORLD