❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190907 TAEYONG VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/148711

when people have concerns, i don’t know much so i would always say “cheer up, things will be ok, it will be fine in the end, you can’t give up” but now i want to say: it’s ok if you give up, it’s ok if you can’t do it, it’s ok if things don’t turn out well

it’s ok to be weird, it’s ok if people say things. that’s who i am and i can’t do anything about it. nobody can tell me to change. in fact, you have to believe in yourself. wouldn’t you be happy if you just believed in yourself and cared about living in this world?

taeyong: chenle’s bias is me?? eh~ i love the dreamies… so much. jisung contacted me recently. what do i like about them is that, though i like them individually, their team synergy is so good

taeyong: jisung and i would talk about dance together. since jisung is in the process of growing… i’m also trying to be a better hyung for him

did i learn any new chinese phrases? 帅… 旭熙太帅 (handsome… xuxi is very handsome)

taeyong’s reaction to sims taeyong:
oh! there’s ruby too!
omg.. ruby is so cute
i really miss ruby
there’s a house of my own too
the house is kinda my style

TY: *sets down his phone*
Fan: love deluna is played at the end
TY: *picks up his phone, scrolls to the end of the video*

Taeyong’s been learning vocal exercise from Baekhyun

taeyong spoiled another song that he’s working on again

ty: it’s almost 9pm. i’ve been awake for 24hr+
“you haven’t sleep?”
ty: yes i haven’t
“how are you feeling?”
ty: i feel dreamy
“what did you mean?”
ty: i think i can fall asleep in a second

“thank you for giving your attention to my contents, songs, or video. everyone today just do what you want to do and be who you want to be. let’s live delightfully!”