❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

doyoung practicing archery for isac (2019) 

NCT127 Dicon Interview with Doyoung

“I am still careful when it comes to saying that (we) have succeeded. (We) have a lot of goals and results that we want to achieve not just in the U.S., but also all around the world. Then, now, and in the future — I want to run towards it.”

[INFO] 190831 NCT ranks 13th in the Idol Group Brand Reputation for August 2019

[INFO] 190831 TAEYONG and JAEHYUN will appear in the Chuseok episode of Knowing Brothers. Taeyong and Jaehyun will appear in part 2 as members of “P.E Time.” The episode is scheduled to air on September 14

Q: Is there any memorable singers that came up to mind when collaborating?

Punch: I met NCT Taeyong while recording for Hotel Del Luna. He was really good. How do i say this? Let me try again. There’s a tone that perfectly matches your ear. When i went to listen to the song once it was released, i felt like the rap part came out really well. He did so well that i began to think, ‘Did my voice match the song well or did it not?’ when monitoring.