❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

More Season Greetings

Imagine how it'll be for Season Greetings 2018 once 5+ units debuted

In Season Greetings 2018 maybe the photocards would be able to cover until 2021 lol...

SM did a mistake of not putting Jaemin's bday notice and sign on Season Greetings, and issued an apology statement

Next week Victory show will have Dream kids!

Anticipate Joy x ChenLe interaction lmaooo

Doyoung said his voice and Joy's voice are matching each other well, then Joy laughed aw. Can't wait for the new song.

The 4th pic PFFTT

Vyrl updates of gifs of unboxing the Season Greetings

http://share.vyrl.com/ko/p/5853a491462473d00e8b46d0

So y'all, that almost legit weibo posted something about NCT special stage. 

AS YOU SEE AS THE OP SAID DON'T SHARE THIS ON TWITTER

Spoiler

sTOmuY.png

Basically it says NCT is gonna do H.O.T's Wolf and Sheep for their special stage on SBS Gayo. It also says Ten will attend too and join another special stage (other than Wolf and Sheep). Can't wait for it!

• Like 2

Apparently the boys went to a hair salon in gangnam preparing for melon radio (everyone looks really pretty but idk what they're gonna do at melon radio)

Cz1tjMpUsAASyHR.jpg

Cz1zyukUAAA3G8o.jpg

Taeyong acted like it was a modeling shoot omfg 

Cz1z1-gUcAAH1Uz.jpg

Cz1zNWaUoAAoWUS.jpg

Cz1xC3zUoAEywS2.jpg

Cz1xC3SVIAAtjKc.jpg

Yuta's hair tho I'm weak

Cz11LMpVIAA1FVB.jpg

Cz11LMqUcAAlSBO.jpg

Cz11IZJVEAAbEhL.jpg

Cz11IZLUkAAJfpE.jpg

these outfits are on point and everybody looks too good ugh the styling A+++++ 

51 minutes ago, nocturne013 said:

Apparently the boys went to a hair salon in gangnam preparing for melon radio (everyone looks really pretty but idk what they're gonna do at melon radio)

these outfits are on point and everybody looks too good ugh the styling A+++++ 

I really wonder how and why they got on Melon radio randomly esp when they haven't had a comeback yet. It's so random.

More Taeil pretty shots. Seriously I never thought I'd see fedora style and that long coat style on him. Finally justice for Taeil

16 hours ago, riribl said:

So y'all, that almost legit weibo posted something about NCT special stage. 

Reveal hidden contents

sTOmuY.png

Basically it says NCT is gonna do H.O.T's Wolf and Sheep for their special stage on SBS Gayo. It also says Ten will attend too and join another special stage (other than Wolf and Sheep). Can't wait for it!

Just saw the live performance and holy richard simmons,it was weirdly lit? 

If NCT perform the darker (?) version with the crazy hair and fashion..this will seriously be legendary

it's pretty ugly that OH is still down by now, I never thought the website would face such problems and we don't even know what's holding them back. wellp, I hope they come back soon~

Btw, we pretty much know that NCT will come back next year, december/january or february at most, but what about the chinese unit then? Was it delayed once again or will they pull a Mark and make Winwin go through two consecutive promotions? 

Ah, Idk if it's been talked about here yet but it's pretty funny how people went "yuta's chin is back to normal, we can go back to stanning him" all over the fact that they removed the implant. it broke my heart, honestly. He only kept on hiding his chin. He probably went through many comments about it, and even some of them were enough to lower his self-esteem down drastically. 

some pics of this beautiful ray of sunshine cause he looked pretty good today, in spite of that stupid haircut 

tumblr_oibarpIzS51tqqf7ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oibd9rlxI31vdbvtro2_1280.jpg

• Like 1

I'm back!!!

Anyone can make a summary what happened this week?

On 12/14/2016 at 11:06 PM, riribl said:

I see :lol: You should be their fanfic writer lmao.

Btw talking about ChenSung's old pic, did you notice how they're literally using the same hand pose on that pic? They both were using the rock and roll hand sign lol What if they really end up going to SOPA and enter the same grade? Especially if Jisung ends up choosing Practical Music major, then they really could be in the same class. Their fate really :lol:

2Tae and ChenSung are both my favorite OTPs of my two biases, but their selcas are really rare. My biases smh :skull:

I used to be a fanfic writer (not NCT) but it seems like not a lot of people read it. I mean, I'm sure they read it but they don't give any feedback or comment which makes me feel discourage to continue. I don't mind silent reader but I appreciate if they would give a comment even if it's just 'Update soon' :phew:  Also, I prefer a platonic/friendship/siblings kind of story rather than a couple romance because I don't like romance lol. But most of the readers prefer the lovey-dovey love story. I wrote love story because I know that's the only way they will read my story but I wasn't really satisfied with it. I wrote a sibling story and it was flop lmao. I stopped writing already.

That old pic, that's what I noticed too. But I wonder how they ended up doing the pose because you know, they couldn't speak with each other's language. I don't think either ChenLe or Jisung told one of them to do that pose together since the other 3 boys didn't. Reminds me of that one video where Dream performed in mall, both of them were moving their hand at the same time and it was the exact action too. And cmiiw, I think during MAMA red carpet, everyone was waving their hands to the camera but ChenSung were the only one who did the peace sign. They probably have a great telepathy too :joy:

Ikr? 2Tae is really lowkey and you have to see their moment off-cam or somewhere at the background. Their selca? More like a photoshop selca :sweat_smile:  And ChenSung is basically sailing almost everyday but can't even get their selca. I'm more surprised that there's RenJun-Jisung selca. I think Jisung is not the type who likes to take a photo. I've noticed that most of the photos with hyung-line (like Dream concert and MAMA), Jisung was always at the background and far at the back. Except the one with Haechan and RenJun. But his face looked like he was dragged and forced to take the photo :lol:

4 hours ago, bingeulbingeul said:

Richard simmons,really?

Is swearing prohibited here lol

Yeah this forum has swearing filter lol There are some swearing words which will be changed to other words immediately when posted lmao.

4 hours ago, snggyu said:

it's pretty ugly that OH is still down by now, I never thought the website would face such problems and we don't even know what's holding them back. wellp, I hope they come back soon~

Btw, we pretty much know that NCT will come back next year, december/january or february at most, but what about the chinese unit then? Was it delayed once again or will they pull a Mark and make Winwin go through two consecutive promotions? 

Ah, Idk if it's been talked about here yet but it's pretty funny how people went "yuta's chin is back to normal, we can go back to stanning him" all over the fact that they removed the implant. it broke my heart, honestly. He only kept on hiding his chin. He probably went through many comments about it, and even some of them were enough to lower his self-esteem down drastically. 

I think Chinese unit is delayed once again lol 127 will probably comeback on January then maybe short after they're wrapping up their activities, the Chinese unit will debut. Sorta like NCT Dream. Anyway Chinese promotion isn't like Korean promotion which has to promote on music shows every weeks and such, so it's possible for WW to still promote for both Korean and Chinese units at a time since he'll only fly to China when he has to when he has some gigs. He along with the members of Chinese unit doesn't have to stay at China all along the promotion period due to only flying to China when they need to. But I figure they might make the other Chinese members stay at China while make WW fly back and forth to cut the cost low. Thus I think it's still possible for the promotion period to overlap. WW can continue promoting in 127 and just needs to fly to China occassionally whenever he needs to.

Do you really think Yuta removed the implant? I think the implant just settled better, but either way I don't really care so it doesn't really matter lol I only feel bad for how it seems to lower Yuta's self esteem. I hope he won't stress on that too much :/

3 hours ago, ndrhn95 said:

I'm back!!!

Anyone can make a summary what happened this week?

Spoiler

I used to be a fanfic writer (not NCT) but it seems like not a lot of people read it. I mean, I'm sure they read it but they don't give any feedback or comment which makes me feel discourage to continue. I don't mind silent reader but I appreciate if they would give a comment even if it's just 'Update soon' :phew:  Also, I prefer a platonic/friendship/siblings kind of story rather than a couple romance because I don't like romance lol. But most of the readers prefer the lovey-dovey love story. I wrote love story because I know that's the only way they will read my story but I wasn't really satisfied with it. I wrote a sibling story and it was flop lmao. I stopped writing already.

That old pic, that's what I noticed too. But I wonder how they ended up doing the pose because you know, they couldn't speak with each other's language. I don't think either ChenLe or Jisung told one of them to do that pose together since the other 3 boys didn't. Reminds me of that one video where Dream performed in mall, both of them were moving their hand at the same time and it was the exact action too. And cmiiw, I think during MAMA red carpet, everyone was waving their hands to the camera but ChenSung were the only one who did the peace sign. They probably have a great telepathy too :joy:

Ikr? 2Tae is really lowkey and you have to see their moment off-cam or somewhere at the background. Their selca? More like a photoshop selca :sweat_smile:  And ChenSung is basically sailing almost everyday but can't even get their selca. I'm more surprised that there's RenJun-Jisung selca. I think Jisung is not the type who likes to take a photo. I've noticed that most of the photos with hyung-line (like Dream concert and MAMA), Jisung was always at the background and far at the back. Except the one with Haechan and RenJun. But his face looked like he was dragged and forced to take the photo :lol:

Not much happened in this past week. You can pretty much tell the summary from the two pages of this thread already lol Only the release of Season Greetings scans and stuffs.

ChenSung connection is amazing, it's like they're connected at heart. They would prove their fateful connection once again if they really managed to enter SOPA together in 2018 and enter the same major and be in the same class lol 

Doyoung x Joy new song First Christmas will be released tomorrow on 1 PM. They will perform it too on Inki.

ChenLe is at China today! Attending his former school anniversary event

Oh Boy photoshoot

The scan of more Dream goods

Look at how close ChenSung is here smh. I like ChenLe's pose here

Cz3fKtuUUAE03dr.jpg

ChenLe liked Lay's weibo post toay

Cz3Fa04VEAAl__V.jpg

The stylist should tone down Yuta's bb cream here though. His face looks cakey sometimes. Yuta's SM Rookies makeup is way more natural.

15 minutes ago, jongski said:

There's  new Chenle preview but no new Winwin preview.  where  is Win right now? Is he still in.. China? :(:(

Didn't you post previews of WW going back? Though I'm not sure if those pics were really taken from him going back or not. Idk either.

15 minutes ago, blue7kaoru said:

Yaay i'm happy all NCT are gonna perform a special stage. But why Wolf and Sheep of all H.O.T's songs lol

I'd prefer Outside Castle or We Are The Future; they're better performance and singing wise idk ...

Same as you I am not that excited for them performing Wolf and Sheep out of all songs they can perform. The song is meh for me that even Fire Truck is hundreds better. They better modify it for good. They're 2016 generation why do they have to cover that song.

Btw I think the Dream kids would do excellent performing HOT's Candy or Happiness. Also of course the concept would fit Dream much better than hyungs line (imagine Taeyong wearing that Candy outfit with the bear gloves and stuffs and rapping cutely lollll).