❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Jisung: We see the 127 and WayV hyungs sometimes, and isn’t there Doyoung hyung? Doyoungie hyung’s voice is somewhat like ice cream. Isn’t there an expression like “my ears are melting”? His voice colour is really so nice that when people listen to it. Ireally love it
Jeno: Why so suddenly?
Jisung: No, just hh I just really like Doyoungie hyung’s voice that I wanted to say it. It’s really awesome

Jeno: Mark hyung appeared in Knowing Brothers with SuperM hyungs.
Jisung: Ooh, did you watch it?
Jeno: I watched it.
Jisung: Taeyong hyung did the "kushi tushi", actually we did it too. So we can relate to that. We can relate to that when we watched KB.

jeno and renjun convenience store story:
(0:13)
jeno: i (spent) 50,000 won yesterday. i went with renjun. i asked him to go with with me so i thought "since he's here, i should buy it for him" i did but ?! "ting ting ting" uwaa it's 50,000 won.

(talking about bruni in frozen)
js: that is so cute... it looks like jaemin hyung, it’s really looks like jaemin hyung
there’s that comparison picture, i saw it and it was like jaemin hyung so much
https://twitter.com/renminrise/status/1303259184369000450?s=20

jn: i only watched among us trough the video and then suddenly haechan said ‘let’s play it together’ and i ended up playing it... but i think the video is more fun?

anna vs czennie?
js: the question itself doesn’t make sense, how can it beat a person, a fictional character
czennie made a mistake
js: no, it’s not, absolutely czennie~ of course~ it’s so obvious~
jn: fighting everyone

js: hyung, are you minchodan (mint choco team) or banminchodan (anti mint choco team)?
jn: truthfully, it doesn’t matter
js: then, you’re minchodan (mint choco team)
jn: ... i can eat it?
js: you like it?
jn: i don’t like it that much, but i don’t hate it that much, too. if you someone give me, i eat it, if not, then i don’t eat it
js: ah oki oki, you don’t buy (then eat) it? 

i want to be your boyfriend for only 10 seconds (?)
js: 1,2,3,4,5, please say ‘let’s break up’ first quickly
js: 6,7,8,9 no... quickly do it...

Taeyong said that he made a really good choice on doing a Ruby tattoo on his arm so that whenever he misses Ruby he can always look on his arm

“i love sm, i love my mum, i love my dad, i love my sister, i love ruby, i love czennies, i love my members”

Taeyong: Let’s always be in the same place while supporting each other 
I also will always be here, in the same place like this
I’ll appear when you have a hard time
I’ll appear when you miss me
I’ll do that.

"I know that everyone is having a hard time. Everyone has that time, but someday, there will be better days ahead so don't be too discouraged.. I'm the same as you guys. I get discouraged too, I have hard times too, I'm in pain too, but I try hard to get up."

Taeyong got surprised after he saw the comments section got filled with green hearts he said it feels like he received a gift

"i'll be by your side together with you till the point you get sick of me and in the future i'll prepare more cooler performances, i'll do better and i'll show you a better image" 

he thinks that later when he leaves, he will see ruby again (i.e. when its time, he will see ruby first thing on the stairway to heaven)

Taeyong : I'm happy. And people told me that they're happy because of me, so that part became a big help for me. That was the reason why I started... so thank you very much.

“I'm just like you. I too get discouraged, I get tired and I experience pain too. but even then I'll try hard to get back up again, help from the side and help everyone. by doing this, maybe I could get back up one step at a time. everyone, you can do it.”

“when everyone is having a hard time, I’ll be there. and when you miss me, I’ll be there too.”

TAEYONG as one of Cosmopolitan Korea's choices for 'Idols who fit Maximalism the most'

'Even if Taeyong put on daring hairstyle, hair color, strong makeup with flashy piercing or choker at the same time, it still wouldn't feel like it's too much'