❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

kun said in the earlier afternoon lucas gave them a call, in the group chat he sent a video then when he opened the video , others didn’t answer, so it was just him, lucas, hendery and xiaojun, the four of them answered, all staying at home, lying on the bed, not sure what they were doing during the video call. kun said : “ look at us , all obediently listening , staying at home“ 

kun opened boxes which're filled with the letters fans wrote for him and he said "I'm not exaggerating, wayv read every fan letters" he's the best boy really ㅠㅠㅠ although he read them all, still keeps them at home

kun said that in the dorms they will read letters together , for example when he reads the letters it can help to develop a sense of motivation for himself , so in future everyone can write more , give them encouraging words , and when they see it they’ll be very happy , can be given during fansigns and all ... but at airports , must look out for the safety situations first

kun showed us xiao mi!!!! he got worried cause xiao mi was trembling since the heating doesnt reach the room he’s in when the door is closed

kun comes to chenle's house on the night of the 22nd and plays with chenle~

kun said he saw renle singing face to face and renjun did well with the harmonies!! kun said before coming home to china, he went to chenle's house and they played together at night, they also called renjun to come over but he is doing radio at that time

xiaojun sang someone you loved again only this time he played the piano too

xiaojun was singing face to face and suddenly something came to his mind, so he started laughing. he said once in a fanmeeting ten-ge said 你是是一个人 (you're the only one) by mistake, while he was supposed to say " 你不是一个人" (you're not only)

xiaojun said he played this piece as the background music during his brother’s wedding

xiaojun singing honesty by pink sweat$

Xiaojun sticks all of the movie discs he watched since he was young on his wall for decoration but the horror one is beside his piano so everytime he played the piano he's scared and he wondered why he sticked it there then he said it's a fate that his room is green as well!

Xiaojun said he didn't bring his laptop/computer with him so he can't play games and he's bored... he said "don't go outside everyone! You're bored... and I'm bored... if I go on a live streaming you'll be less bored, right?"

he has this baby picture & fan slogans in his room

kun came to xiaojun's live and wrote a comment
kun: I was bored so yangyang told me to watch you singing

200126 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EPNWwv5U0AEqjq4?format=jpg&name=large
『NCT DREAM TOUR "THE DREAM SHOW" - in JAPAN』1st day is finished! 
Thank u for the loud cheers that even shocked the members!

The members promised at the venue at the end “We’ll show our cool side tmr too!”
Everyone, pls support us warmly tomorrow too!

Translated by hcmyfullsun