❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Mark was so high so he hit yuta by ballons which made taeyong went hahahahahahahaha & said “yuta’s expressionist just now (is funny)” 

taeyong’s nephew said “uncle!!! happy new year!!!” to him through a video call

Doyoung said Taeyong and his nephew kind of look similar. then Taeyong said his nephew is more handsome. then there's Yuta "is your nephew good at games?"

jungwoo's TMI:
his nickname is yuta's sunflower (yuta also said his fav flower is sunflower). he called yuta by the name 'lion' because of his long hair & everytime he calls him lion, yuta will roar
jw: lion!!
yuta: aungggg!! 

Yuta cut his hair

Fans commented that Jaehyun’s lightstick is a faulty one 
Taeyong: It’s not that it’s faulty, it’s more special! Jaehyun’s one is more special~

they were talking about jungwoo's piercing. jungwoo said he wanted to do that since long time ago~

JH : I bought a music box and it's just dusting there, but then Jungwoo is with me so I listened it to him and put him to sleep with the music box
JW : You really sleep well with that!
MK : Like a baby?
JH : That's right

taeil has been hooked on sad family videos and showed them to mark one morning until mark cried. taeil said mark cried 8 times

johnny, mark and ten ate together on lunar new year. ten told mark he liked 'dream come true' they ordered five meals even though were just three. it made the waiter kinda confused, so they asked if they're sure on the order. at the end, they ate'em all

dy: haechan is in japan for dream's concert
mark: i miss him

“Taeil hyung’s teeth is brighter than my forehead” - Lee Haechan, 2020

Johnny said that he felt good while they were working out meanwhile haechan looked like he was dying the others laughed while mark said “but haechan is working out really hard tho”

Jaehyun : Many people asked is Jungwoo grew taller~
Jungwoo : At the dorm, the Hyungs keep growing me (so I grew taller)
Taeyong : (laughs) Grow~ Jungwoo grow~

from 'landmark': i was touched when jungwoo bought me acne patches. he doesn't know that i'm grateful but i really am.
recently, i have been watching movies with jungwoo and it was fun imitating the lines from the moviesadding fragrance oil to the humidifier left a deep impression hence i'm thinking whether to buy fragrance oil. on the last day of the mv shoot, samgyetang was served and it was very delicious. the food truck was the star of the shoot.taeil hyung and i were into sad ad touching videos. even though it's in the morning, we watched a few videos and felt touched while eating breakfast.

Taeyong : My nephew~ he videocalled me and said "Uncle~ happy new year!" Obviously my big sister told him to say that, but it's still so cute!
Jaehyun : Ah... Ah! Ah! You mean the baby back then? That's him?
Taeyong : Yes!
Jaehyun : He grew a lot...

DY : We (Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong) went to an escape room a long time ago
TY : That was really difficult!
DY : When we thought we all escaped already and think "Ohh it's done! We can escape now!!", turns out there was another room in front of us 

doyoung and his airbnb room

taeyong: when you come in to doyoung's room it's like... what should i say?
doyoung: it's has airbnb vibes doesn't it? 
nct: yes
johnny: it's like a showroom in ikea
taeyong: he even has a beam projector. it's like he made a cafe
mark: ah it has like cafe vibes
doyoung: it's like lounge bar for us, there's even a long table where we can all have drinks together 
taeyong: tho we can eat in the kitchen, we go to his room
doyoung: "come in come in, let's eat" it's really fun

200127 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EPSe2UYUcAE0H8X?format=jpg&name=large
Everyone!! Did you see Dream's archery well? This is not a lie, but we won because of your cheers for us heheh
You know it, right!!
You must've felt very tired that day... this gold medal is yours!

Translated by captainuwu

200127 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EPSg1VmUEAENBVR?format=jpg&name=large
EPSg2nnU0AEdCR1?format=jpg&name=large
Nana thinks that we won because of your cheers. It was our first time doing archery, did you watch it well? Rather than having gold medal, Nana is happier because Czennies are happy. But... holiday has come to an end... what to do!! It must be hard to get back to work but our Czennies please take all the energy from the gold medaaaaal! Thank you for always cheering for us ❤

Translated by captainuwu

200127 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EPSyQDaUEAAfq4n?format=jpg&name=large
Everyone, thank you for coming to this concert!
Next is Kobe! The next time we meet, I would be happy if u’d enjoy yourselves like yesterday & today!
Really, thank you so much!

#NCTDREAM
#THE_DREAM_SHOW
#HAECHAN

EPSzBCbVUAAEJkj?format=jpg&name=large
I was surprised to see so many people come to our 1st concert, it was happiness!
Because of everyone; we‘ve amazing memories for our 1st own concert in Japan!
I’d be happy if we could have fun again the next time we come to Japan!
Everyone, thank u so much^^

#NCTDREAM
#THE_DREAM_SHOW
#RENJUN

EPSzyKbVAAA29So?format=jpg&name=large
EPS2tqOUEAANe9K?format=jpg&name=medium

Translated by hcmyfullsun

200127 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EPS-q0jUYAAOdag?format=jpg&name=large
I was rly happy to be able to do this tour in Japan!
I’m rly happy to be able to meet Czennies from Japan!
We had prepared this with our mights, hope u look forward & it’s my happiness if everyone enjoys it^^
Thank u for coming!

#NCTDREAM
#THE_DREAM_SHOW
#CHENLE

EPS_lNOUwAEi73Q?format=jpg&name=large
Everyone, this is Maknae Jisung!
I’m really happy to be able to do this concert in Japan!
I’m definitely coming to meet everyone again, I’d like to return everyone’s support with cool performances!
Today was a happy day too because of everyone!

#NCTDREAM
#THE_DREAM_SHOW
#JISUNG

EPTAOg2U8AEt145?format=jpg&name=large
We came to Japan & to be able to make fond memories with Japanese Czennies together, it was a really wonderful time!
To everyone who r always supporting us by our sides, we love Czennies a lot, u know tt right? ^^
Thank u, always!

#NCTDREAM
#THE_DREAM_SHOW
#JENO

Translated by hcmyfullsun

200128 SMTOWNGLOBAL Twitter Update

EPVGqpPUwAIzUgZ?format=jpg&name=medium
EPVGqpPU4AAw6Rv?format=jpg&name=medium
EPVGqpPVAAIFSeg?format=jpg&name=medium
EPVGqpPU8AAeaQz?format=jpg&name=medium
#NCTDREAM’s first Japanese mini album tops the Oricon Weekly Albums Chart!
First Korean male artist with the record before their official local debut!
Had a successful start to their first Japan tour, selling out all tickets of the Tokyo concert!

OP’s friend saw Doyoung and Johnny at Hongdae just now and OP decided to upload this as 2 hours have already passed (they got permission). The two of them had make-up on & there was a camera behind them so OP thinks they might be filming for JCC?
OP also added that there was a foreigner following them from behind so it might not be JCC too?