❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191026 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EHz19JQUcAArgHZ?format=jpg&name=large
EHz1-PnUwAAb43l?format=jpg&name=large
Everyone, thank you for celebrating my birthday!
You guys always make my birthday even more special because of your heart!!

Always thank you and please always take care of me!!

Translated by highonyuta

DOYOUNG & HAECHAN|Cinta Luar Biasa (Andmesh Kamaleng)

Doyoung: Seasonies @.@
We tried singing an Indonesian song ㅎㅎ
Please listen to it a lot. 
Thank you, I love you 

Haechan: Czennieeees
It’s a song that we sang at the awards show last month but because you all liked it so much, we’ve always wanted to sing it again so we prepared it!! Please listen to it a lot!

Translated by nctdaoying : captainuwu

[TRANS] winwin weibo post update:

“thank you everyone for celebrating skechers’s grand opening with us , and also thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday in advance ! i purchased vanilla frappuccino in advance for everyone at jimei wanda’s starbucks , come quickly ba“

he also mentioned : 
“ in total there are 128 cups , one cup per person yo“

full version of xiaojun singing somebody you loved

xiaojun speaking in cantonese!!
hello everyone, have you eat?ate…i haven’t eat…I’ll eat after live

before xiaojun ended the live he mentioned that since winwin’s birthday is tomorrow he and yangyang will go and eat after this and then go the get his present

xiaojun mentioned that with regards to posting on weibo,he knows~ he will do his best to interact with fans, he feels that the stage & their music is the biggest thing to give in return to fans,+ he said to anticipate the new album! he ended the live by telling fans to eat well~

191027 CHENLE, JISUNG VLIVE

https://vlive.tv/video/157284

chenle and jisung were talking about couple items between dreamies and jisung mentioned that he and jaemin both have the same hoodie and the adidas track jacket~ jisung just bought his ^-^
“jaemin hyung and me, hoodie and keuk”

jaemin asked for interviews and ask why jisung clothes is the same with him, chenle said in their group there are a lot of couple items, jaemin jeno bag and bracelet, jaemin jeno haechan shoes, renjun jaemin shoes and hat~

chenle talking about a few days ago he was out playing with mark, he took a picture and playing basketball too!><

jisung said his hair was a little messy so chenle acted like he was going to fix it for him…and ended up messing his hair even more

(i think jaemin want to wrap up chenji with the blanket)
jm: chenle too come here
cl: why?
jm: stick to jisung
cl: it’s okay~
jm: just once.. just do it once
cl: *make him close to jisung*

jisung name almost become peter before his debut lmao

a fan wanted to see jaemin on the vlive so he came in but covering himself with blanket bcs he’s bareface but jisung told him to let it down and they both went “you look okay, you look perfect!!”

cl: yesterday renjun-hyung and doyoung-hyung did a vlive together! renjun really likes doyoung
js: they’re both passionate about singing yet aren’t close?
cl: there aren’t many opportunities to be close, they’re never able to meet.. renjun really likes doyoung tho

a fan commented requesting for jisung to do a vlive with yuta and jisung went “oh…uh…it’s going to be hard”

chenle sent around 20 texts asking jisung whether if he was going to come or not when he went out with mark yesterday but jisung didn’t reply to him and only seen his message…look at how pissed chenle is while talking about it

chenle said he wants to do a 24-hour vlive where he will update fans on whatever he’s doing…for example when he wakes up he’ll go like “hello everyone~ i just woke up” and “i’m going to eat now” when he’s going to eat…chenle is so funny

CL: “chenle and taeil should do a vlive” they want me to do a live with taeil hyung.. I really like taeil hyung, he’s really funny!