❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

190925 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EFTiEnNVUAAwYax?format=jpg&name=large
“Czennies, are you doing well? It’s been a long time since Nana is out riding a bike heheh the weather is perfect, not too hot or cold and it’s a good day to ride a bike. Our czennies too, it will be good to go out and get some fresh air, ride a bike and lay out a mat Then lay down. By the way, our czennies knows that Nana and the Dreamies miss you a lot, right? I love and thank you always. Now I’ll show my cool side to our czennies!”

Translated by captainuwu

190925 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EFUSxGOU8AAvv-J?format=jpg&name=large
“Terima kasih atas “Special Awards”nya!

#NCT #NCT127 #Indonesia”

EFUUExdUcAA3mwM?format=jpg&name=large
“We had the opportunity to learn some new dance moves. What do you guys think of my new outfit? -Johnny”

190925 NCT 127 @ SM Entertainment Office in Jakarta, Indonesia

EFUEY3cVUAATIuh?format=jpg&name=large

[INFO] 190926 NCT 127 1st Tour NEO CITY : SEOUL - The Origin

[OFFICIAL/TRANS] 190926 NCT 127’s Facebook Update

“Meet NCT 127 on their first solo concert again through ‘NEO CITY : SEOUL - THE ORIGIN,’ the concert photo book and live album package. It will be released on October 17”