❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200219  SuperM_JP Twitter Update

ERI-_q-U8AITsRs?format=jpg&name=large

From #Mark
To be able to meet everyone again so soon, I'm really happy and blessed! 
Everyone! Let's meet at Tokyo Dome~! 
I will be counting on your support!

#MARK #SuperM 
#WeAreTheFutureLive
#WeAreTheFutureLiveInJapan 

Translated by winkodomo - SM_NCT 

"After we practiced, when we arrived at the dorm, all of them came to me. I kinda expected it! But I just kept sitting still until they came and wished me a happy birthday. They're so sincere, I'm so grateful for the members"

Jungwoo’s TMI today:
“As soon as I woke up today, I ate, then I put on the clothes that Mark gave and put on the shoes Johnny hyung gave me.”

Jungwoo : I honestly didn't have thoughts to bring this bag today with me because there's nothing inside, but since Mark gave it as a birthday present, I brought it along 

JW: Mark gave me this bag as a birthday gift yesterday! This beanie is a gift from Mark for my birthday last year~ This jacket is also given by Mark, so are these pants! 

Jungwoo: I'm using the same room as Jaehyun hyung & we are having fun staying together. We always eat supper when we are hungry and we watch movies together. Then we sleep when we are tired. For supper, when we are v hungry, we eat ramyeon & samgyupsal (grilled pork belly) at 2AM

Jungwoo: Doyoung hyung told me, "I have already thought of what to give you!" but I'm still waiting for it~ I'll have to see the (birthday present) to know what it is, but I'm still waiting to receive it

Jungwoo asked Yuta to roar when he said “lion” hahahahaha & keep asking him to do it.
At the end Yuta just patted his head & said “Happy birthday to you” 

jungwoo saw yuta squatting so he made a space & asked hyung come to sit with him

Jungwoo said Yuta’s shots came out so well in the videos 

jungwoo: pls show your aegyo
yuta: i already did it earlier 
jungwoo: no faster do it
yuta: ok then i will do “lion” thing
jw: haha ok enough 
yuta: i’ll leave now