❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

renjun was explaining how mosquitos hibernate during winter and asked the staff to look it up. jisung said that as soon as rj said it, the staffs took out their phone to look it up. moments of after, the staff said he was right so he went, "im right!"

“Thank you for fans all around the world that celebrated my birthday today! Thank you so much for your love and support, everyone, thank you... thank you~”

Baby photos that Jaehyun’s grandmother sent him

Jaehyun : Why did I say "ah Kim Jungwoo!" On Dreams Come True behind? That was because when we did the finger snap, Jungwoo moves like the doll that you put on your car's dashboard, and that was so funny so I said that

What’s your favorite track on Neo Zone?
“Well, there’s going to be a video of us introducing our favorite tracks on the album, look forward to the video!” 

“Well, I spent last year, a very memorable. I did a lot of stuff, like my first tour and went to a lot of countries that I haven’t been before and met a lot of our fans around the world and that was a really meaningful experience for me, and I learned a lot.
Through my stage, through my fans, I really wanted to say, thank you to all our fans around the world for giving me such a good opportunity.
To me, it’s always done because of you, our NCTzens. Thank you so much and lets spend a wonderful year together.
with more memories. I’m looking forward to meeting you guys all around the world, soon!! So, please look forward.
Take care, stay healthy, and thank you everyone for having my birthday party together right now”

doyoung sent jaehyun a katalk message during his vlive 
the notification reads "doyoungie hyung* sends you a message"

Jaehyun said Jisung saw Jaehyun Bday ads on Youtube and captured it then sent the screenshot to Jaehyun

Jaehyun: Stay hungr... no no! Not stay hungry, stay full! Stay healthy!

winwin and ten congratulated jaehyun's birthday~

The moment it turned 12am yesterday, the members all came into Jaehyun's room, sang birthday song and had a nice talking time tgt. Haechan& Johnny gave him a keyring and beanie in advance ytd. In the day today, Jungwoo gave Jaehyun a hip sack. Jaehyun just finished schedule today
Jaehyun said he's thankful bcs he received lots of birthday congratulations from his members. From the dreamies, Chenle called him suddenly in midnight to wish him. Winwin and Ten also wished Jaehyun happy birthday.

< #SPUR >
Memories#1

We will give you a glimpse of the behind the scene of the photoshoot with the concept of “Sweet Temptation” that Yuta and Jaehyun attended for the March edition of SPUR!”

Trans by chocolatadisco - SM_NCT