❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

hyuck softly signing to shinee's an encore

donghyuck started showing off the phonecase drawn by his sister!

"Do you miss Mark and Taeyong?"
Haechan: I miss them so much. I miss them more now that we are preparing for our comeback. The members I teases the most are not here so I feel empty

Haechan: since mark and taeyong hyung are not here, doyoungie hyung and i become the main targets of others' teasing instead

HAECHAN singing 'Up to You' (PRETTYMUCH feat. NCT DREAM)

haechan said he’s using the beanie his mom gave to him when he went home  a few days ago

"Mark Hyung is the only one who's using galaxy so I said to him to change to iphone and match it with all of us but wow... it's my first time meeting someone more stubborn than me, so I thought 'okay then let me change into galaxy' so I changed my phone"
Haechan also said he's switching back and forth to galaxy and iphone! He's really trying hard to get Mark into using iphone but Mark is really stubborn so Haechan gave up and said "okay let me be the one who change my phone into galaxy"

Haechan: it was johnny hyung's birthday a few days ago. johnny hyung and members all ate together and played together

thank you for being a part of NCT, haechan-ah~
HC: thank you for being czennies~

Haechan: 00liners are special to me. I gave up a lot of my things since I joined the company, but in the process, I met friends and did a lot of things. Jisung and Chenle are also my friends. They are very precious friends, like family

haechan’s phonecase that was drawn by his little sister ^^ originally there was a blue bear too but as he used his phone a lot it faded away. he also said he’ll ask her to do it again when they meet

Haechan was talking about when Renjun and him were roommates!
"I kept bothering Renjun. I was lying on top of him, poking him while trying to get him to talk with me. Renjun found me bothersome... but there's a giving personality and receiving personality, I'm the former. And Renjun is a good friend so it was nice"

n: gonna quit my job to see you, just wait
haechan: I have to be in your 3rd ranking maximum. first and second place is your family and your job... I'm your healing! (and also) your hobbies, what kind of thing makes  you comfort... you should never do that

The reason why I came to meet everyone thru a solo Vlive is bcos I’ve sth shocking to reveal. Please get your heart ready. U’re gonna get a big shock when you find out why. The biggest revelation. The reason is~~ I’M BORED! I came here bcos I was bored.

What did you do with Chenle that day?
HC: I went to Chenle’s house. He told me that he was bored and asked me to go over, so I went. We ordered and ate delicious food, played games... That’s what we did.