❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

"Hello I’m Renjun, grade 12’s 小綿!
This year you should be going to university and recently must be preparing for the university entrance exam. I know you are under great pressure and exhaustion but I know you will keep working hard and I’ll always support you! I believe your hard work won’t betray you! I wish you get into your dream university and enjoy your time there! Jia yuo!""

"Studying is hard right? but if you have a little more strength and you eat well, that would be good! While studying is important, you should take a break for the sake of your health! take care of your health and try to look at your exams in a better light"

“Today, it’s our Kai hyung’s birthday! Yeahhhh! Happy birthday! If I had time it would be good if we could hang out together, but.. ahh”

“Ah I really miss you all, but.. we’ll probably meet soon guys, because I’ll meet American fans with superm too, yeah, and I’m going to Indonesia too. In 2020 I think I’ll probably be able to meet fans lots and lots, so I feel really great.”

“I lost a lot of weight recently, so I think fans were a bit worried, but I’m fine now, yes, so don’t worry, now I’ll once again....”