❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

TEN:
“For WayV. Everytime the teasers are released, we wait together and give comments or feedbacks to each other. Like, for example, when Lucas teaser was released we got excited and eat together at night after that. We kinda celebrate it.” 

TY: There’s a song called No Manners in the album. Its a song expressing that a cold way of breaking up could also be a good choice. Thus the title of the track is No Manners. I took part in writing and composing for this song 

191002 JAEHYUN VLIVE
https://www.vlive.tv/video/153173

191002 JAEHYUN VLIVE (2)
https://www.vlive.tv/video/153175

Jaehyun: If I were to give a spoiler… soon you’ll be able to feel a lot closer to our daily lives… someday! Please look forward to it 

Jaehyun: Recently I got a nintendo switch as a prize from the fanmeet. I used to play mario kart when I was in elementary school so I wanted to try it again. I downloaded it right away played mario kart with the members too & I think I am the best at it. I play the silver mario?

Jaehyun: On my way here I heard that “I like me better” reached 8 million views. Really… I want to thank you guys again. I need to sing for you guys often~

Jaehyun listens to music through his turntable for at least 30mins everyday before he sleeps. He bought a lot of LPs afterwards such as Boyz II Men and Donny Hathaway’s LP and listens to them well

Jaehyun: We performed at the Global Citizen Festival and right after our turn was Alicia Keys and H.E.R’s performance so right after our performance, even though we were sweating, we wanted to watch the performance so we went to the area at the back where we could watch

“Thank you for the flying kiss” (at SM’s Indonesia office)
Jaehyun: Ah, I felt happy and thankful that so many fans were waiting for us so I did that!

Jaehyun: Thank you for congratulating me for becoming Inkigayo’s MC. I was so happy as soon as I knew about it. Actually during rookies days before debut, I also mc-ed for music show and it was really fun and it was such a good memory.