❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191001 NCTsmtown Twitter Update

“This is an OST I sang together with Doyoung hyung! Since this is a bright and pure song, it would be great if it would become a healing for you while listening to it h
Let's get it ^^” 

Translated by @itslucasman - SM_NCT

191001 JENO VLIVE

https://www.vlive.tv/video/152879

jeno was thinking about what to go as for halloween and he was like "should i go as transparent?" he thought of not attending this year lmao

please do vlive with 00z

jeno: i really want to do it but lee haechan.. is not here. he's someone significant but he's not with us so we can't do it even if we want to. that's right, he's busy

just jeno imitating the sound of AirPods connecting

jeno: everyone has been waiting and really wanted us to have a concert and finally, it will be held at jangchung. we'll be showing you many sides of us hence please look forward to it. we will prepare hard!

jeno: just think of it as dream show, but an upgraded version. you guys may think of dream show as a mini concert but this time, it's an official solo concert!

jeno: i look like chewing gum jeno today? in what way? is it because it's similar to chewing gum's outfit?

can i see jeno upclose if i go to the concert?
jeno: uh... it differs from seat to seat (depends on where you are seating) but we will try to come closer to everyone .

The very first “We are SuperM”

Mark shared that he had a shoot that went into the late hours last night but even in those early hours his @NCTsmtown members sent him support. He also said goodbye to his members before leaving today (they went straight to the airport after the press conference).

Ten said that the @WayV_official members celebrated and congratulated him and Lucas for being part of SuperM.