❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

17 minutes ago, riribl said:

Hiii

So someone is speculating Dec 7 to be the teaser release since 12-7. I hope so.

Also have y'all heard about WinWin might go down to actor route soon at China? Dang that's early.

When you were spilling this tea on me in DM, I thought it was gonna be Jaemin cos of him being MIA lately. Lol.

Now, I'm not surprised by this at all. He has always somehow given me actor vibes or at least a feeling that he would excel in acting. But wow this early. Well, we'll see if he will, sooner than I expected then. Anticipating~

Hello guys (:

I've been a long-time lurker in the NCT thread but I've never dared to sign up in OH cause I don't know if I'm all too good at contributing to your discussions but

I MISSED reading your posts and theories and all that stuff so much so I had to find you all (:

... I feel kinda weird cause y'all don't know me and you all seem so close and I kinda sound like a stalker but I'm not, trust me :D anyways I'm glad riribl told me to come and join you here and I hope I can join your discussions (: and hopefully OH is up again soon.

oh and btw I'm Kat (: nice to meet you all (:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, keldane said:

Ikr, I miss the OH thread so much bc of that OTL

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HAPPENED

8 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

Girl, you always know stuff I don't even suspect of....tbh my eager for a teaser is soathed I think it will be next year....I have accepted if it happens this way

Yep yep

There are another translations which says 'there are not much days left' and there's another complete translation of the article. I'll post it later. Also this:

Basically it says someone in NCT will go down to actor route soon. And it mentions 'Tencent' so it's most probably one of China line. Most probably WinWin.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gandarapark said:

It was alright. They got ample exposure. The opening was FedEx cos they DELIVERED and it was the bomb. JENO GOT POSSESSED. Damn, child! And most importantly, they won Rookie Award. All their hardwork led to this and to see that pay off was a proud moment for me. Plus, I got to see Taeyong's beautiful tear-smeared face~ So I'm not complaining~

Their stage was powerful and I fainted, but as much as I love prepix for being with Ten on HTS I didn't consider their feat necessary. 

I remembered what riribl said about too much members in one stage and thanked again for the units thing.

1 minute ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

I've been a long-time lurker in the NCT thread but I've never dared to sign up in OH cause I don't know if I'm all too good at contributing to your discussions but

I MISSED reading your posts and theories and all that stuff so much so I had to find you all (:

... I feel kinda weird cause y'all don't know me and you all seem so close and I kinda sound like a stalker but I'm not, trust me :D anyways I'm glad riribl told me to come and join you here and I hope I can join your discussions (: and hopefully OH is up again soon.

Welcome~

But it feels so weird welcoming you here tho~ LOL

This has been me the whole day OTL, Is2g I'm gonna riot if there isn't a full version in their album

b5c26f3919.jpg

4 minutes ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

Welcome here (?) I hope we can see you on OH too :sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

Lmao riribl is consistent. I'm questioning wether I should welcome you to a forum I am not even familiar with. But hello there. You can always contribute in any way. I hope you sign up in OH once everything gets fixed later. 

27 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

How were the MAMAs for all of you? I was so happy they won but oppas are nugus so we should shut up and not offend anyone :phew:

The Black on Black perf was totally cool! I was so slayed. Not to mention the sick beat.

Btw the first half of the song really could be extended to a proper full song. I hope it will be a full song and be inserted in their upcoming album. It sounds so addictive.

21 minutes ago, Laby Rinth said:

Ohhh h:dizzy:   So what about Doyoung featuring a 127 colab? Does this mean something?

Idk but considering Johnny wasn't in it despite the rumor of him also joining, I don't think it means much tbh.

15 minutes ago, gandarapark said:

When you were spilling this tea on me in DM, I thought it was gonna be Jaemin cos of him being MIA lately. Lol.

Now, I'm not surprised by this at all. He has always somehow given me actor vibes or at least a feeling that he would excel in acting. But wow this early. Well, we'll see if he will, sooner than I expected then. Anticipating~

Jaemin was MIA due to a slipped disc :(, SM released an official statement of it.

WinWin did get accepted to Central Academy of Drama in Beijing which I heard is hard to get into and is prestigious, so he must have some level of acting skill. I'm curious to see how he will act if he really does.

14 minutes ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

Hi welcome! Don't worry about the contribution, you can just say your opinion is all. Would love to have another user joining.

I hope you keep joining us :D

Just now, Laby Rinth said:

How were the MAMAs for all of you? I was so happy they won but oppas are nugus so we should shut up and not offend anyone :phew:

MAMAs was amazing there's so much that happened it's hard to wrap it up in one post but I'll try my best

I squealed when I saw all the airport photos but then I started crying because Jaemin wasn't there and it felt incomplete I hope he feels better soon. Ugh I'm so emotional but I felt sad that he couldn't perform his spin in front of everyone feel better bb :/.

tumblr_oh5a5zyTFv1up6hcio7_400.gif

I missed the Chewing Gum perf but I went on twitter and I saw the gif of them under that 360 thingy and they were so cute ugh.

so I woke up early (the earliest I ever did in my life) because I wanted to see NCT perform as one and I missed the beginning by 15 minutes but thanks to twitter I got to watch the whole performance again and I was SHOOK that beginning rap with Taeyong/Mark had me screaming. I desperately need a full version now SM!

Then my son Jisung went in the front dancing his mushroom head like I cried.

Then I finally saw the light and witnessed Jeno's amazing dance skills I never noticed before and I started shaking during that drop ugh and I also liked Jaehyun little smirk. 

Then king Yuta jumped higher than g.p.a and switched places with Ten.

Out of nowhere Ten does a Winwin esque flip which lowkey confirms Winwin x Ten

It was only 1:43 seconds but I wanted more and a full version of the song with an MV ;___;

Then I stuck around to the awards show

and I cried when I saw Gong Myung presenting the award ugh mamas thank you so much for that

but I literally cried when I saw Taeyong crying during his speech someone on reddit mentioned it before but I never felt more proud for someone than I did for Taeyong in that minute.

It makes me a proud stan to see my fave cry tears of joy for once after seeing him suffer for several months to know that his hard work and dedication was worth it. For him to know that he deserves this award and that all of them deserve this award. He truly is South Korea's sweethart and I'm so proud ugh (but lol at the fact Jaehyun had a bet that Taeyong was gonna cry when they win their first award as rookies).

tumblr_ohk3gqhvS51vaozwio2_400.giftumblr_ohk3gqhvS51vaozwio3_400.gif

sdjdsjdks precious T_T

Winwin's speech was so cute he was so enthusiastic and said everything so eloquently and I loved Mark's speech because he's so awkward. 

The firetruck perf was the best they ever did the outfits were on point (especially for Taeil wowzer and Taeyong looked like a gothic prince). I liked the fanchants during the aye aye aye part like the whole stadium was awake and alive for NCT. Then Taeyong slayed his rap part with Monsta X Jooheon. I like that the groups interacted if though it was for a little bit. The rap was so good that Billboard put it as it's #7 favorite performance from Mamas 2016. 

Overall the highlights:

- All of NCT knows how to dance and they're differentiating themselves as a performance group which makes them stand out more in an over saturated market (this was also demonstrated in the Good Thing performance Vid)

- NCT is highly versatile as we've seen in the Black on Black perf the fact that the Dream members can do that style shows NCT's versatility and I found that really cool. 

- NCT as a whole are very supportive of each other this was a pic of Doyoung hugging Taeyong after NCT127 (Doyoung also held onto Taeyong's hand while they were waiting for the rookie award winner to be announced)  found out that they won. There's also tweets of Jeno getting emotional during Taeyong's speech. The way they support each other and help out each other warms my heart. This photo will always be with me. 

CyvQ1kGUQAAEEgn.jpg

lmao sorry for the long post it's been a couple days rip.

• Like 4

thanks everyone (: yeah I plan on signing up once they're back up (:

regarding the teasers, i kinda lost hope tbh :( because of exo's comeback and i just kinda feel like sm delayed whatever plans they had. i remember telling my mom two weeks ago (she loves some kpop too) that i feel like the teasers are just around the corner... and well now we're here :D 

Edited by 31sense

Btw everyone should read this precious article of Kun. His story is no joke

I'm really eager to see him debuting soon.

Btw Kun just went back to China recently, but flew back to Korea today. No idea where he had been. Prolly his hometown.

5 minutes ago, keldane said:

This has been me the whole day OTL, Is2g I'm gonna riot if there isn't a full version in their album

b5c26f3919.jpg

Welcome here (?) I hope we can see you on OH too :sweatingbullets:

Good thing is a good song. Taeil killed me slowly with aaaaaall night long.....

What do you think about their outfits on Mama? I was relieved. Will SM see the light again? SES styling and photos for their comeback were beautiful too and I was surprised and Good Thing clothing was not that tragic but it can be due to the stylist of this particular photoshoot and not due to a SM stylist

20 minutes ago, 31sense said:

Hello guys (:

Welcome to our temporary hideout!

I hope you join us once OH rises back from the ashes :)

9 minutes ago, riribl said:

Btw Kun just went back to China recently, but flew back to Korea today. No idea where he had been. Prolly his hometown.

Yeaahhh Kun is amazing. I want him now but patience is the key. He was jogging, lmao. Such an athletic guy, finally someone else in NCT that can cover the athlete and sportive role besides Yuta and probably Ten...

12 minutes ago, 31sense said:

regarding the teasers, i kinda lost hope tbh :( because of exo's comeback and i just kinda feel like sm delayed whatever plans they had. i remember telling my mom two weeks ago (she loves some kpop too) that i feel like the teasers are just around the corner... and well now we're here :D 

I don't think they will come back this year either but knowing this data.....I'm not sure anymore. When will my parents be supportive as your mom?

I forget to mention the DoTen hug! That's real friendship right there~

And TY's rap duet with Jooheon. Although he went quiet for a short second (must've choked), he still put up a great performance and I can never be more proud of my boo~ Yep, that's TY always putting up a great performance *wiggles eyebrows*

27 minutes ago, nocturne013 said:
Spoiler

MAMAs was amazing there's so much that happened it's hard to wrap it up in one post but I'll try my best

I squealed when I saw all the airport photos but then I started crying because Jaemin wasn't there and it felt incomplete I hope he feels better soon. Ugh I'm so emotional but I felt sad that he couldn't perform his spin in front of everyone feel better bb :/.

tumblr_oh5a5zyTFv1up6hcio7_400.gif

I missed the Chewing Gum perf but I went on twitter and I saw the gif of them under that 360 thingy and they were so cute ugh.

so I woke up early (the earliest I ever did in my life) because I wanted to see NCT perform as one and I missed the beginning by 15 minutes but thanks to twitter I got to watch the whole performance again and I was SHOOK that beginning rap with Taeyong/Mark had me screaming. I desperately need a full version now SM!

Then my son Jisung went in the front dancing his mushroom head like I cried.

Then I finally saw the light and witnessed Jeno's amazing dance skills I never noticed before and I started shaking during that drop ugh and I also liked Jaehyun little smirk. 

Then king Yuta jumped higher than g.p.a and switched places with Ten.

Out of nowhere Ten does a Winwin esque flip which lowkey confirms Winwin x Ten

It was only 1:43 seconds but I wanted more and a full version of the song with an MV ;___;

Then I stuck around to the awards show

and I cried when I saw Gong Myung presenting the award ugh mamas thank you so much for that

but I literally cried when I saw Taeyong crying during his speech someone on reddit mentioned it before but I never felt more proud for someone than I did for Taeyong in that minute.

It makes me a proud stan to see my fave cry tears of joy for once after seeing him suffer for several months to know that his hard work and dedication was worth it. For him to know that he deserves this award and that all of them deserve this award. He truly is South Korea's sweethart and I'm so proud ugh (but lol at the fact Jaehyun had a bet that Taeyong was gonna cry when they win their first award as rookies).

tumblr_ohk3gqhvS51vaozwio2_400.giftumblr_ohk3gqhvS51vaozwio3_400.gif

sdjdsjdks precious T_T

Winwin's speech was so cute he was so enthusiastic and said everything so eloquently and I loved Mark's speech because he's so awkward. 

The firetruck perf was the best they ever did the outfits were on point (especially for Taeil wowzer and Taeyong looked like a gothic prince). I liked the fanchants during the aye aye aye part like the whole stadium was awake and alive for NCT. Then Taeyong slayed his rap part with Monsta X Jooheon. I like that the groups interacted if though it was for a little bit. The rap was so good that Billboard put it as it's #7 favorite performance from Mamas 2016. 

Overall the highlights:

- All of NCT knows how to dance and they're differentiating themselves as a performance group which makes them stand out more in an over saturated market (this was also demonstrated in the Good Thing performance Vid)

- NCT is highly versatile as we've seen in the Black on Black perf the fact that the Dream members can do that style shows NCT's versatility and I found that really cool. 

- NCT as a whole are very supportive of each other this was a pic of Doyoung hugging Taeyong after NCT127 (Doyoung also held onto Taeyong's hand while they were waiting for the rookie award winner to be announced)  found out that they won. There's also tweets of Jeno getting emotional during Taeyong's speech. The way they support each other and help out each other warms my heart. This photo will always be with me. 

lmao sorry for the long post it's been a couple days rip.

Wow the long essay :D Though I understand, it's been so long since we're discussing about this smh.

Mark's part was the one who wowed me the first time I saw Black in Black perf. The formation of Prepix crew, the jumping part and all. That's so cool. Then followed by Jeno. He's being the center and his moves wow. I didn't think he would be a center in a song like this. And then accompanied by Yuta's high jump. Ten's solo dance is a killer. Overall the whole perf was really cool I'm really proud of them they did that for the opening perf.

Taeyong had cried and teared up even before he reached the platform lmao :lol: But well when Taeyong was waiting for the announcement, he looked so nervous for real. I'm glad they won the award.

And yeah can we all appreciate Taeil's outfit and his stage commands while performing Fire Truck there. He looked sooo sexy.

Hot damn Taeillll

26 minutes ago, 31sense said:

thanks everyone (: yeah I plan on signing up once they're back up (:

I think EXO's comeback is just a special release since it's a winter album, and they might only just release album with Christmas-y ala Miracles in December and Sing For You, so it might not affect NCT's comeback much since they have different targets to begin with.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, gandarapark said:

I forget to mention the DoTen hug! That's real friendship right there~

And TY's rap duet with Jooheon. Although he went quiet for a short second (must've choked), he still put up a great performance and I can never be more proud of my boo~ Yep, that's TY always putting up a great performance *wiggles eyebrows*

Must have choked lmaooo. I also noticed that and was cackling on it. Good thing the camera didn't shoot on his face when that occured LOL

21 minutes ago, gandarapark said:

Btw are we not gonna talk about Kun spotted with an NCT wallpaper (hope it isn't PS'd), Winwin's TONED tummy that got me shookt, and "I just wanna feel good all night long" by Moon fcking Taeil?

Oh yeah I think that wasn't PSed. It's cool to see how Kun's attachment to NCT is shown here. Waiting for him to debut in Chinese unit soon~

I wasn't sure that was Taeil's voice at first since to me it sounds a bit different and I didn't really expect him to sing in it, but that's definitely my favorite part. The smooth vocal and vocal runs <33 I'm glad he got to sing it.

The song is a bop I hope it has the longer ver and will eventually be added in their official albums/discography. Also Black In Black's first half of the song. It sounds so badass and sounds so 127. They better include the longer ver in the upcoming album.

Hey guys!!!! I'm n1995h at OH but I think I will change my name once OH wake up from dead... (I'm not sure if anyone remember me) I miss you guys so much.

I know that this is weird because I don't have Twitter but for some reason, I found riribl's Twitter account while I was searching for Chenle and Jisung tweet on Twitter so I became her stalker XD That's how I find you guys. (btw riribl, I'm sorry for stalking you.)

It's 2am here.. I need to sleep so I had to do my spazzing now.

On the day OH dead, well before it dead, I just woke up and went to OH through my phone and saw a thread about OT13 going to MAMA. I wanted to read it but hell I thought that my WiFi was so slow so I went to OH through my laptop and sadly, I can't go in. I waited and waited and I was so bored that I have no one to spazz with the lots of news. Feels like nothing can cheer me up other than discussing with you guys. Except that my sister sent a video of her twins bickering lol.

Basically I want to create a Twitter but I indirectly saw a drama before and after MAMA, I was like NOPE!!!! haha Don't think I can deal with drama. So yeah, Twitter is the only place I found the news but still I want to say something but I can't.. The struggle is real lol

About MAMA, I watched through streaming but damn, it was lagging. I missed NCT Dream but still watched it after fans posted the video. No Jaemin T_T Get well soon, boy.. I love how Chenle is the only person who sang the missing member's part. First Mark, then Jaemin. And Jisung's hair flip or whatever it is called. WHERE DID THIS BOY LEARN TO DO THAT???? YOU'RE STILL 14!!! SIT DOWN!!!

I forgot about the outfit. It's weird how NCT Dream got a good outfit and suddenly the hyung-line was so..... random? Like Winwin.

Fast forward to MAMA, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED THEIR FREAKING PERFORMANCE!!!! Because the stream was so lagging that I had to give up but I finally got to watch just in time Gongmyung announced the winner. I was so happy that they won. I didn't cry but I want to cry when Taeyong cried. I really want to cry. A bit disappointed that Yuta didn't give his speech in Japanese.

After that, I watched their performance. Be prepared guys! I want to spazz on that performance. BLACK ON BLACK IS LIT!!!!!!!!!!! JENO IS IN THE CENTER!!!! JISUNG IS IN THE CENTER!!! OMG!!! I CAN'T BREATHE WHILE WATCHING THAT!!! I REPEAT THEIR PERFORMANCE A LOT!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!!

Then Fire Truck perf, I THOUGHT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO PERFORM ANOTHER WORLD!!!!! WHO THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUT THAT AS AN INTRO??? I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU GAVE ME A FALSE HOPE! I WAS SO EXCITED FOR NOTHING!! And then, the stream is lagging while I was watching them. I was so angry but suddenly, Taeyong served some rap battle with the Monsta X rapper (I don't know his name).. OMG I feel so proud watching Taeyong to do the rap battle. But the ending though, Taeyong was so cute burying himself with the money lol

My country actually aired MAMA on one TV channel but it was delay broadcast. Thanks to my mum who told me that lol. I watched it again on TV and my mum asked whether it is an award show because of the VCR at the beginning. I kept telling my mum that I just want to watch NCT and then that's it. I finally got to watch the performance and I was so happy. My mum was there too along with her sister but they were too busy with the baby twins so they don't watch it but when Jisung came out, I told her that he's 14 and she said "that blonde hair?"

Fast forward again to rookie award, I told my mum again that I waited for this only and then there's my father who casually blocking the TV for me to watch. He was holding one of the twins and keep wandering near the TV. Luckily that I managed to watch a little bit of it. Then, my mum watched when Mark was giving his speech. Suddenly, she said "He looks like a foreigner." (If I go by direct translate, she meant 'caucasian' but I translated it as foreigner instead). I thought that she was talking about Mark because he was giving his speech in English but then, she said "The guy beside him. In orange shirt." She was talking about Taeyong. I was like "Really?" She said it's not like that but she said something about Taeyong's face that I don't remember.

That's all I want to say. It's 3am now. I spent 1 hour just to write this lol. I hope you guys don't mind because I really need to let this feeling out. I will continue tomorrow. See you in 12 hours!

• Like 2