❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

taeyong recently went to the convenience store and saw chenle there so he was like "oh?" turns out that the convenience store is near chenle's house

fan: who is your bias in dream?
TY: all of them! i've seen them since they were this little hence they are all my lovely dongsaengs

TY: i saw that what we took for bazaar was uploaded today. please look forward to it a lot (korean). thank you all. hello, i'm taeyong. happy new year~ (in chinese)

TY: all of you are people who are writing a short history in this world hence you'll be as cool as the amount of effort that you've put in. you'll be a nice person, a good adult to which you will brighten up the world and excel in everything that way

we've prepared a lot so please watch them. soon, it will be 127 day right? please watch it a lot too. ah, oh! (realisation) please look forward to 127 day... ah i'm screwed

taeyong spoiled another song in his vlive 

taeyong tried english tongue twisters and went “ah it’s so hard”

taeyong played a piano cover of long flight and sang along + hummed parts of it

he shows the hat that doyoung gifted to him 
taeyong: the hat that doyoung gave.. that doyoung gave. it has micky mouse on it.. here!

taeyong literally went :D

taeyong showed his plants

taeyong’s self-painted mural at his room 
“memories are everything”
“no one is unusual 
love myself”

Taeyong's drawings on his room wall

“our manager who is staying up late are you watching? i love you, cheer up! it must be hard, i love you~ hope can become your strength! our manager hyung is bringing coffee, he’s working hard bcos of us” 

“A new cactus! Isn’t this the prettiest? This was recommended by the florist ahjumma I got close to last time so I bought it. And there’s something like this too. Stuki! I bought it because it has a cute name~ Stuki hehe Stuki Hey Stuki”

taeyong practicing his English ‘A’ pronunciation