❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Haechan saw how Renjun covered Chenle’s mouth and decided to cover Renjun’s mouth too

renjun asked whether it’s chenle’s first vlive past 10pm ?  chenle said “the 3 of us did one ....” 

jaemin playing with chenle’s hair

renjun accidentally hit jaemin while trying to shut chenle up 

they called jisung when jisung was just behind the camera to tease him since he can’t be on vlive since it’s already past 10

"How tall is Jisung when he debuted?"
"About... 140 cm"
"IS HE A HOBBIT?!"

jaemin was complimenting jisung's dance solo then haechan reminded him that he's not there because of the age limit and jaemin said he can't help it because he's so cute and loveable

renjun started out by asking jeno to lean in and decided screw it, and have everyone a side hug

donghyuck was talking about how not only jisung but all of them grew up a lot but jeno teased him asking “you grew??” and hyuck was fuming for a second then said “i grew... a bit”

jaemin annoying chenle with kisses

200130 NCTsmtown_DREAM

EPiO3BfU4AEG-5d?format=jpg&name=largeEPiO4ODU4AAKihs?format=jpg&name=large

Czennies~ I think because today is the day where all of us got an award together so I feel great! I didn't get to say it in the acceptance speech but up until now we've shown Dreamies that's growing and we will continue to work harder and show you Dream's side that will grow more! I love you and thank you for the award, Czennies! Fullsun

Translated by captainuwu