❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Yuta: Did you guys see (the preview for) NCT Life? It is going to be very fun~ Even though the schedule was very tight when we were filming, it was really fun. In my opinion, out of all NCT LIFE (seasons), this might be the most fun~

Yuta: This is really a TMI... Yesterday, I went to eat sushi together with Doyoungie, and once we entered, the person there greeted us in Japanese. His Japanese was really good, even his pronunciation... So I thought, "there are Japanese people working in KTown too!" so I was really excited and asked him "are you Japanese?" but turns out he's Korean

Yuta: I went to the CGV movie theatre in LA Koreatown together with Doyoungie to... Winter Kingdom (Frozen 2), that's (the title) in Korean? We watched that. To be honest, I didn't watch (Frozen) 1 but it was really interesting

Czennie: Doyoung looks really good with his pink hair, right? Yuta: I told (Doyoung) that~

Fan comment : Yuta I hope you know how pretty you are~ Yuta : thank you

Q: Why did you think of playing soccer? YT: I started playing it for the first time when i was at kindergarten and thought I was the best among the rest so I decided to get myself into it Q: thoughts abt watching the Dream Show? YT: it was really great. I was totally focusing on it. It's different from 127. Even the songs are different. They danced well too. Motivation rose up after watching it. It makes me wanna do well from now on

Yuta met Oguri (his fav japanese actor) on the plane when he came to LA. He sat right in front of YT so he’s so excited. He greeted Oguri & want to ask for photos but it’s his private time so yuta thought he might not want to be disturbed so he didnt ask & respect his privacy

Yuta said he did go back to Japan from 15-17. that time he just want to go back to his house. Some fans alrd know but he’s being thankful to them that they didn’t spread it on twitter & respect his privacy so he had quite relax time. 

Czennie: Is Doyoung the member who is best at Japanese?
Yuta: It seems like that. Even now, it seems that he is listening to (Japanese) classes by himself too, it seems that he's really (studying) diligently 

in the photo (nct life poster) there was a shoe next to doyoung. what's that?
yuta: dont know! i dont know ≧∇≦