❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

191117 NCT TAEIL ‘Across the universe’ (Baek Yerin) on MBC King of Masked Singer

191117 NCT TAEIL Face Reveal on MBC King of Masked Singer

191117 NCT TAEIL 'To You My Light’ (MAKTUB) on MBC King of Masked Singer

191117 NCT TAEIL Interview on MBC King of Masked Singer

haechan: dream’s concert is like an amazing award for me… through a lot of promotions/activities… i may have the members (beside me), but there are also a lot of people who help (me/us). most importantly, I most thankful for our dream members

renjun: i came to korea and had a hard time a lot. i want to thank you for talking to me a lot. always smile, thank you for that. actually, haechan-ie is a fun member, he always make the people around him happy. thank you for always making us laugh. jeno, thank you for always cheering our members. our jisung-ie … don’t cry [sorry i, didn’t get the rest]. jaemin, thank you for taking care of us and doing your best. thank you guys, really thank you dream

haechan: our renjun, jeno, jaemin, chenle and jisung supported me a lot, took consideration of me and understood me by the side which is why i was able to do many things enjoyably. also, i miss mark even more today

jisung: i kept saying that i wouldn’t cry but… there’s so much i want to say… you don’t know what will happen in life and this might be the last concert in my life. thank you for making memories with me

191117 NCTzen DREAM Lysn Update

EJk7WpeU4AAty1L?format=jpg&name=medium
EJk7Zk4VAAI4oKV?format=jpg&name=medium
EJk7aH9UEAA2oIB?format=jpg&name=medium
“The time we dreamed of, ‘us’ that will become a movie”

EJk7YqDUEAAMYqw?format=jpg&name=medium
EJk7ZFPU4AE-6O8?format=jpg&name=medium
“We’re on each other’s side, always 'together'”

EJk7XEVVUAM_4im?format=jpg&name=large
EJk7XoeVUAA2Zdu?format=jpg&name=large
“YO DREAM~ Let’s give them dope, fighting!”

Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT