❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

SuperM announces their own reality show 'SuperM Mtopia'! First episode will be released via wavve on September 23 at 11AM KST

Fans can expect to see the boys enjoying water activities, cooking shows, mukbang and game sessions in the show

EfsVmFYUYAAXfNH?format=jpg&name=large

SuperM '100' highlighted by prominent US media

200819 JALOUSE_CHINA’s Weibo update with SuperM

SuperM x JALOUSE CHINA Magazine ISSUE #02
#TAEYONG

#MARK

#TEN

#LUCAS

Yangyang: “unexpectedly, someone asked me if i knew how to cook?! are you serious or are you joking when you ask me if i know how to cook? of course i... don’t know how to cook. i don’t even want to peel prawns, do you think i know how to cook? right?”

“actually, it’s very funny. the team i support and my favourite player is different. because i started watching nba since 2007/2008, at that time i really liked kobe. when i first watched, i saw kobe and i thought ‘wah he’s soooo cool.’ at that time, i liked lakers. i like lakers now, but my favourite player became this player named damian lillard. he’s really super cool. you guys probably see that i often post his shots on my instagram, content from matches. i basically will watch every match, if it’s their match, i’ll watch. i watched it this morning too! what’s interesting was my favourite team was against my favourite player! he’s really too good, especially his.. swag, man! so swag! i really like him.”

“oh RIGHT! since you guys said it, i suddenly remembered. everyone knows that i really like to play basketball right, and i like to watch basketball. i saw curry reply to CHENLE... i’m super envious... but the player i like probably wouldn’t reply.”

“a lot of people are saying they’re at work... since you’re at work.... BABABABABABABABABABABA!!!! if your boss heard this it would be fun.”

(the original rap for only human!)
“this was when we first heard the song, the previous one. then it became the chinese version. this song was english at the start, then it became chinese. but i really like this song.

“okay, i’ll stop singing. i’ll stop, if not when i get back (to the dorm), they’ll laugh at me again. especially TEN. whenever i do livestreams, whatever i do, he’ll laugh at me in the dorm.”

NCT 127 Japan 2nd Mini ALBUM『LOVEHOLIC』

127’s japanese comeback is “love” themed, it says they want to spread love because of various things that are happening in the world right now some sets of the album even come with TEDDY BEARS 

cl: i did it (the mbti), mark did it for me
js: you’re 100% E! absolutely E!
cl: infp-t
js: huh?

jisung: (read a comment) chenle-yah, am i awkward with winwin hyung and yuta hyung?
chenle: yeah, you’re awkward
jisung: oh, really?? oh... so we’re awkward...
chenle: yeah, you’re awkward. you’d be really awkward with winwin hyung

jisung mentioned that mark contributed to composing 100!
chenle: COMPOSING?? LEE MARK???
jisung: so since i was surprised, i asked mark about it! and mark said it was true. it was really so cool, i thought
chenle: oh~~ he did well
jisung: (mark hyung) is cool, he’s cool... for me, if i could participate (in composing) even just a little, that would be great
chenle: yeah~

chenle’s reaction to curry replying to his tweet 
chenle: so great. i smiled for an entire day or two, i was so happy, honestly.
jisung suggested he & curry get closer and eat together someday and chenle said that’s his dream!
chenle said that curry replying to him is only the first step, but his dream is that they casually contact each other from time to time, like “how did today’s game go?” 

[INFO] 200820 NCT 127 Japan Mini ALBUM “LOVEHOLIC” will have 7 general versions – 2 of which are further divided into individual member versions.

Release Date: December 23, 2020

200820 NCT U’s ‘Baby Don’t Stop’ music video has surpassed 70million views!